Getting Ready

You Don't Know Me

A/N - My original plan was to just write this as one shot but then....I will be having a hard time writing this down in one shot for it is quite alot...and ended up a full story.So tired today...finally a day off...

The music went on as Selina hummed with the song.Her hair is in pony tail and beads of sweat on her forehead an be seen.Her face is devoid of make up and bare,her lips pink and inviting with such a pout on,her eyes bright and you can  see the crinkle on the side as she laughed at him.

"Jiro,does not the way to do it." as she was laughing so hard that her eyes is almost teary.Jiro was dancing and shaking his booty with such abandonment and with his arms on the air.He is quite a sight,if only he can see himself,he will be embarassed as well.

"Well I am going to dance the way I want to .And nobody can stop me,even you." as he looked at her.The amusement in her face,he just loved it when she laughing and happy.

"Do that,and i am going to leave you in the dancefloor." Selina said.

"So now,you are embarassed of your friend.You are such a traitor.After you forced me to attend the Prom.You have to stick with me through it all." he said.

"No,Dadong,you have to listen to me and do what I told you to do." Selina said as she was acting like she was mad.But she was far from being mad at him.She can never be mad at him,even if she wants to."Come on,you have to help me on this." she added in exasperation.

"Alright,once more and that is all I am giving on this dance thing." Jiro said.Selina came near her,so near as he can smell the scent in her hair,the flowery shampoo that she used earlier on.He took it in and felt something inside.This is gonna be hard,keeping still and so near her.he just wants to take her in his arms,and crushed her,like in one of his dreams,and yes kiss her,like the ending in his dreams too.

"You are such a dork.Come on,you have to put your hand on my waist and the other one on my hand and follow my steps along.It can 't be that bad and hard." Selina said.,as she took his hand and put it on her tiny waist,and then took the other one on her hand.

"Why is your hand so cold?it is only me.What if it is your big crush Rainie is the one you are dancing with?Wahhh Dadong...so shy all of a sudden." Selina said,teasing him.

"I told you I am not used to this thing,holding a girl in my arms and all." as he took his hands from her,and looked away before she noticed the color on his cheeks and his own awkwardness.

"Alright,I won't tease you anymore.Come on,we have to do it right." Selina said.Selina looked at him.He is such a dork,Selina thought.He is not going to notice her nervousness,for he is also nervous as hell like her.At least ,she havs the upper hand.with him.She took his cold hands once again and as they follow the music and dance.

Suddenly the jokes are gone as they swayed and moved along with the music in the garage of their house filling all the corners of the room.She can just imagine them together dancing to the music of "The Way You look Tonight" as Selina closed her eyes, and feel the music with her and the feel of  Jiro's hands on her waist and hand. Then as Jiro looked in her eyes and kissed her.She opened her eyes and yes that is only a dream,and her partner have this silly grin in his face,as he looked at her.

"Selina,are you daydreaming again.I am not your crush,Ethan." Jiro said with an amused looked in hsi face."This is jiro your friend.The crazy ,silly and dorky one,you said."

"Uhmmp,you just ruin the whole thing.Ethan almost kiss me." Selina said."He is just there and just a few seconds and you have to ruin everything."

Jiro laughed out aloud although his heart is aching.Ethan...how can he be so lucky to have Selina's attention and heart.How come he always gets the girl that he likes.Firs it is  Tiffany and now Selina too???? He must be born a loser in the name of love.

"You should have just gone with him then instaed of me." Jiro said."Then your night will be awesome.as you will say it."

"Dun,he is going with Tiffany already.They are still together.although...they are in the brick of breaking up." she said.

"How do you know? Who told you?" Jiro asked.

"He told me himself,but he said that Tiffany has already committed him for the Prom." Selina said.

Jiro frowned.That is not so gentleman thing to say and do.He just hates his guts,But he just keep mum about it."That was so nice of him,keeping you informed of their love status." he said in sarcasm...

"Aiyo,you are still jealous of him because of Tiffany.You still like her,although she dumps you." Selina said.She felt hurt and jealous.He really likes pretty and tall girls,like always...

Jiro did not answer.He almost told her that it is not Tiffany but her.But then what does she knows.She will never know how he truly feels about her.....