SIX

My Monster Boss, Our Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX: SHI- POSITIVE!

 

 

 

She gulped when the pregnancy test was in her hand right now. She quickly start the engine of her car and drove off back to her condo.

She was feeling so nervous right now. Oh no. Seriously. I can't even remember if he put it inside or what! Oh my gosh. Why am I even thinking about that!

She speed up and in less than 5 minutes, she's back in her condo.

She quickly ran to the bathroom and tried the pregnancy test. She actually bought five pregnancy test.

She took out her phone and searched for how to use it. And she even read some feedbacks about it, if it is accurate or not.

 

She gulped when she took one pregnancy test and started using it. She sat on the toilet bowl and peed on the tesing stick.
After doingso, she quickly stood up and wore her undies and shorts again. She flushed the bowl and covered it up. She then put the pregnancy test on the cover of the toilet bowl and waited for the result.

It says you have to wait upto 10 minutes to get the accurate result.

She stare at the stick and her heart was seriously beating so fast. As if her heart wants to get out of her body.

She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together. ''No please. Make it negative please.''

 

She sighed really loud. What if I'm pregnant? Of course I already know who's gonna be the father! He's the only one who I did that thing! And if I'm really pregnant, how am I freaking gonna tell him?! How will I tell my parents?! How will I tell Bora?! Oh my gosh!

 

10 minutes passed by and she opened her eyes and looked at the result.

 

 

I I

 

 

''OH MY GOD!''

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo woke up with a really bad head ache. He was in a party last night with his friends in an exclusive club.
It was actually one of his friends' birthday that they've celebrated.

. He cursed as he sat up and rubbed his forehead

He took out his phone and saw a message from Woohyun. He just sent a photo of Myungsoo with a girl on his lap. '' you Woohyun.''

He smirked and stood up and walked to his bathroom.

After doing his daily routine, and finishing his suit with a black neck tie, he took out his phone once again and dialed Suzy's phone.

After a few more ring, she answered the phone. ''Hello sir?''

''Where are you?''

''On my way to work. Why sir?''

''Call the managers of every department. We'll have a meeting at 8am sharp. Also call Taehyung. I need that . That's all bye.''

He hung up and started the engine of his car as soon as he arrived his car.

 

 

As soon as Suzy arrived at the building, she quickly went to the managers' office room to call them for a meeting.
''Hi guys!'' She greeted them and everyone stood up and bowed to her.

''I would like to announce that we'll have meeting at 8am sharp today. Hoping to see you all later!'' She announced and afterdoing so, she left the room and took out her phone.

And as she was on her way to her office room, she dialed Taehyung's phone. ''Taehyung!''

''Yes my princess? What's up with the sudden morning call?'' Taehyung playfully answered.

''Stop playing Taehyung!'' She scoffed. ''I am calling to invite you on a meeting today. 8am sharp. Where are you?''

''What? I'm still in my room! And it's already 7:30am! How am I supposed to arrive there at exactly 8am?''

''Oh my gosh! You dont have to tell me that you're still ! Just get up and hurry! You don't probably want to hear him shouting at you again for being late.''

''Pff. I'll take care of Myung. I'll call him now. See you later Suzy!''

''Alright see you!''

 

After doing her first duties, and going to her office, that's when she felt her heart beating so fast again.
After seeing the result yesterday, she can't think straight. Every WHAT IFs are coming in her mind.

She shook her head and set it aside. It was my first trial. After this day, I'm going to try it again if it really is POSITIVE.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo answered his ringing phone without looking at who's calling. He was busy driving to even give attention at the caller.

"Elle boy!"

Just hearing the voice, he knew who it was already.

He rolled his eyes. "Taehyung. If you're calling just because you're going to be late, then fine. But I'm only giving you 30 minutes to be late."

"Oh come on! Give me even an hour! Suzy just called 5 minutes ago, how can I be there so early when I need 2 hours preparation for myself?!"

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter