FOUR

My Monster Boss, Our Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR: THE START

 

 

 

Their January magazine issue became a hit. Not only because KIM MYUNGSOO was the cover of the magazine, but also there are interviews about him on it.

And as you read, it seemed like you'll know more about him. The interviews on it were almost all about his achievements, success and some personal questions.

Also, their Thanksgiving party was also featured in the magazine. And his fangirls loved his candid photos on it.

 

After a week, several interviews on shows were held for him.
And his number of fangirls are increasing everyday!

 

''It is rare to be someone like you, who owns a big company, to be this famous! As famous as our KPOP Idols! How does it feel Mr. Kim Myungsoo?'' Once was a question from his interviews.

He would just give a small smile and shook his head. ''I did not expect to have these fangirls. As what you call them. My vision is just to be the number one magazine in Korea. To give them entertainment.''

 

There would even lots of gifts coming everyday in their building. He was already popular before due to having the best magazine and also due to being the handsome owner of the best magazine in Korea, and now he is becoming more and more popular!

 

 

Suzy slumped down on her chair. She got so tired after receiving another big box full of gifts for her boss.
She put it on the empty room beside his big office. He told her to put it there instead. He doesn't want any mess in his condo.

She took her bottled water and drink on it. She looked at her right side and saw her BIG BOSS on his table, with his laptop in front of him.

He was also talking to someone over the phone. Seemed like a friend, congratulating him.

''Thanks. I'll be having a party this Saturday. Make sure to be there.''

So, he's having a celebration uh? Will he invite us? I guessed not. Probably exclusive for his friends and relatives only. She looked back to her table and saw pictures of fruits on her laptop that made her suddenly nauseas.

 

She blinked her eyes as she covered . Why am I suddenly not feeling well?

She took her bottled water again and drank on it, ignoring what just happened.

 

Two weeks passed by and now they're on their meeting for their February issue. Another most awaited magazine issue, especially for couples.

''I already contacted Nana for a photoshoot. Also, Jonghyun to be her partner in the photoshoot. Two Korea's famous models. They both agreed on it. I would also to suggest Nami Island to be the place for the photoshoot.'' Taehyung started suggesting for their February issue.

''I also already told Ms. Suzy about my idea for having the famous couples in Korea to get featured in this issue. I started contacti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter