ONE

My Monster Boss, Our Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: THANKSGIVING PARTY

LISTEN 

 

 

 

''How's the program later?"

"Is it already ready? The MCs? Where is Leeteuk and Irene? Are they rehearsing already?"

"The foods.. is it already okay?"

"Where's my front liners? Yoona, Sulli, Seulgi? The ushers? Taemin, Sungyeol, Sungjong?"

 

 

She massaged her temples as she continued on reading the paper that contains the flow of their Thanksgiving Party. A party to celebrate for their company on being number one again for the month of November.

Everyone loves this party everytime they'll be in the number one place every year. But it was too stressful for Suzy.

She always handles everything. Well, she can't complain though. She is the secretary of none other than, their boss, Kim Myungsoo.

Well, she's not the only one being stressed here. She do have her committees with her. The managers of every department and she leads them.

"Here. Have some water first." A bottled water suddenly popped out in front of her. She looked to her side and saw one of their trusted and best photographer.

She smiled weakly and grabbed the bottled water. "Thanks Taehyung."

He smiled and quickly took a stolen shot of her drinking the bottled water.

She felt the flash that's why she stopped drinking and glared at him. "Hey! Delete that!"

Taehyung laughed and shook his head as he looked at his perfect shot of her. "You looked good though. I should suggest Myungsoo that you should be the cover of our next issue."

"Shut up!" She rolled her eyes but smiled. "Why are you so early though? Party starts at 6pm. It's just 2pm."

He shruged his shoulders and smirked. "To annoy you?"

She made a face. "Then go home now if you're just here to annoy me."

He pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo! I was just kidding Ms. Secretary. I was sent here to take a photo of the busy team. Myungsoo said he might include this in the next issue."

"Seriously?!" Her eyes widened. "That would be so good! Especially to those who are working hard for this!"

"I know! So ta! Ta! Move and let's make some more good hard working shots!"

They both laughed and started working again.

 

 

 

They just finished the preparation and it's already 4pm.

"Alright guys. We have an hour to prepare ourselves. Good job guys for finishing the preparation! Thank you so much!"

After saying those words, she took her bag and took out her phone to notify her boss that they're already done with the preparation.

To: BIG BOSS
Sir, it's already set. Party will start at 6pm. Thanks.

She went straight to her car and just decided to fix herself there. She got an hour left. No time to go to the parlor.

Good thing her car was tinted. She can change her clothes here.

She changed into a body fit black dress that falls half of her above-the-knee. She also changed her sneakers into a black stilletos.

After doingso, she worked on her make up. She decided to put on a heavy, smoky make up since it's going to be dim later. She doesn't want to look just too normal.

After putting her last touch, which is her perfume that smells so y and attractive, she checked her phone and saw a message from her boss.

From: BIG BOSS
Make sure everything will be fine. I don't want any failures in this party.

She can't help but to roll her eyes. This isn't something serious related to work but it seemed like when he said that. "Can we just have fun tonight?!"

She got out of her car and went straight to the venue again with her very y look.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter