FIVE

My Monster Boss, Our Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE: REALIZARTION

 

 

 

Everything seemed to be turning upside down.
Their Valentine issue did not became number in stores. They were down with second place for the top magazines in Korea.

 

''What is this Suzy?! Tell me what's up why are we getting to the number 2 spot? Give me some details now on why that Cosmo Magazine is getting the number one spot!''

Myungsoo started shouting, He's on his Monster mode again.

Suzy quickly opened her laptop and started seaching for what's inside that Cosmo Magazine.

Myungsoo was walking from left to right with him, rubbing his forehead. He then stopped again in front of Suzy's table and slammed her desk that made her jumped on her seat. ''What the heck are you doing Suzy?! Go out and buy that issue!''

She blinked and quickly stood up. ''Y-Yes sir!''

She quickly grabbed her wallet and walked out of the office. She then went to the parking and got inside her car. ''Is he in his period again? Pff!''

She took out her phone while driving to the nearest market. ''Bora?''

 

''Yes Suzy? What's up?'' Her bestfriend, who's a big fan of the Cosmo Magazine, answered.
''I've heard Cosmo's Valentines issue is good... is it really good?'' She asked. Although she knew her bestfriend would really be biased on her answer.

''Kyaaaa! Of course! You know Cosmo.. They are really a good magazine! From being innocent into wild! They've got a lot of tips for Singles and couples! tips and more stories about real love! You gotta have to buy one and read it secretly! It'll help you in your love life!'' Momo then laughed out loud.

Suzy's cheeks quickly blushed when she heard the word . A memory quickly flashed on her mind. She quickly shook her head and parked her car. ''Oh yeah? I'm going to buy one. My boss is getting so curious on why is it number one today!''

Bomi scoffed. ''Your boss should know that Cosmo would always be number one during Valentines.''

Suzy sighed. ''If I can just slap it on his face. But I don't want to get fired.'' She laughed and Bora laughed with her.

''Alright Suzy! I better hang up. Or my boss might scold on me again. Bye! Let's meet soon! Miss you!''

Suzy smiled. ''Miss you more! Bye!''

 

 

She bought the magazine right away when she arrived the market. Before she could start the engine of her car, she opened the magazine first.

The cover photo just made her cheeks blushed as soon as she saw it.

It was T.O.P. and Eunhye in a y pose in a couch.

''Oh my gosh! This is so hot! I can't-''

Her phone started ringing and she saw BIG BOSS flashing on the screen.
She sighed and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter