THREE

My Monster Boss, Our Baby and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE: ACT LIKE EVERYTHING'S NORMAL

 

 

 

It was another normal peaceful Sunday.

Suzy woke up with a heavy feeling once again. She did not had a good sleep as she was so focused on her problem.

With a lazy body, she went to the bathroom to wash up. After doing so, she changed into a jogging outfit.

It was her morning routine every Sunday to jog. Of course for her to stay fit.

She then a hat on her hair to prevent her hair to get dry from the sun ;)

She took out her Ipod Touch and an earphone. She wore her fave Nike running shoes.

Ta-da! She's ready.

 

 

She closed her condo and walked out.

Before she could even start to jog, she did some stretching for her to avoid getting sprains.

After half an hour of jogging, she stopped at the park. She sat on one of the benches and took a rest.

She was wiping her forehead when he suddenly passed by.

. He was also jogging during weekends. And he's just living near this park. She totally forgot about that.

There were times where they would look at each other when they see each other jogging. But mostly, she was the one who is seeing him. She doesn't know if he's seen here that much too.

They were never friends. They would only talk when it's about work.

That's why she's so confused why it happened.

And the way he moan her name that night... it was like they've been so close.

She shivered at what she thought again and slapped her face.

She looked up and saw him standing from a far and was looking intently at her.

She gulped and stood up when he walked closer.

"Sir.." she called and he raised a hand to acknowledge her.

No one speak first. They were just looking at each other.

"About that night.."

They both started and paused when they realized they just said the same thing.

"You go first-"

"Forget about that." He said and continued, "It was a mistake. We're both drunk."

 

She gulped and nodded.

"I hoped it will not affect our work."

 

She nodded once again. "I was about to say that too."

He nodded and left without another word.

She sighed. I was actually expecting that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter