A day of shooting

A One-night stand with Kookie97

The maknae of the group looked at the young model sleeping in his bed. She stayed after the dinner. They slept again together. It was like a addiction. Not the kind of addiction that you feel dirty about. Jungkook felt that her lips was like the scented bath he liked to take. Something sweet yet he couldn't stand not having it, it was vital.

 

She woke up and we were monday. He kissed her forehead and soon, she greeted him with a light sleepy smile. JungKook tickled her and soon was hovering her, looking at her gorgeous features, herself seemed impressed with him.

His broad shoulders.

Slight muscular arms.

Sharp nose, well shaped lips and his grin.

She loved his harmonious features and smiled instinctly to him. She dragged him on her, to once more feel himself become one with her.

When he woke up, Jungkook realized that he missed the morning class. He sighed. What kind of lies could he create to hide that he didn't come because he was having the most tender of his life ? He shook his head and thought about just telling that he was late on his classes. Suddenly, the gorgeous creature next to him suddenly woke up.

 

« What time is it ? »

 

« Hmm like 10:30. »

 

She widened her eyes. « WHAT?!!! » She stood up and quicly put back her clothes. « I have a shooting in one hour, at the other part of the city. »

Jungkook felt her fear to be late. He stood up and kissed her cheek, starting to comb the hair he messed though the night . « What can I do to help ? »

 

« Hmm, really ? Not going to class today ? » She asked, searching for her phone.

 

Jungkook shook his head. « It started at 8:00, I missed most of it. So what can I do to make myself useful ? »

 

She explained to him her plan, and after they showered. They went into Jiwon hotel, in taxi. She entered the clean room and started to change herself.

 

« I have to be presentable. At least. » She curled her lashes and did basic skincare routine. « Could you pack all my belongings ? »

 

« Huh ? »

 

« Pack all my belongings.. I'm changing of hotel. »

 

He did ad she wanted and proceeded into cleaning up everything and packing her not so big suitcase. She came with almost nothing, he realized. He checked in the bathroom and soon he was finished with his task. He looked at Jiwon. She looked fresh, elegant and cool with her skinny jeans and simple shirt.

Soon, they were heading to the location.

 

She greeted the photographer and he made her leave her things in her room. « So make up will start soon. Don't worry about being late. The other model is very  late. »

She nodded and proceeded to say goodbye to JungKook. « Thanks for helping me. I arrived just in time ; even if the others aren't there yet. I guess you can go now. »

 

Jungkook removed his lollipop from his mouth. « What if I want to stay ? »

 

Jiwon blushed. She would feel distracted by this man looking at her. He was currently staring at her, his lollipop had stained his lips in the most sensual red. But he seemed curious and calm. She quickly asked the photographer if he was fine with that and soon JungKook was given a chair.

 

She was modeling for Styledanan the most popular brand of South Korea. Girls in their twenties were crazy about it. They loved the brand, adopted the make up trend, the hair color and aduled the models. JungKook realized how big Jiwon was as a model. If last time, she was the model for a new palette, now it was for clothes. The  previous campaign pleased people ; or else she wouldn't be having this contract. Jungkook felt proud of her.

 

He followed her in her room while she was getting dolled up. He looked at the huge amount of make up product the person was putting on Jiwon. She had freckles and littles points here and there. Jungkook loved them and here the person was erasing them with all her might.

 

« WAIT DID YOU HIDE HER FRECKLES ??? » The photograph suddenly shouted.

 

« Yes sir, I thought we were going for the casual perfect polished skin. » The make up artist said calmly.

 

« Start back. I want to see her little points and add freckles. »

 

Jiwon reassured the woman. People loved to hide them. She looked at Jungkook while being prepared. « Jungkook, not too bored ? »

 

« I love to stare at you. » He said, teasing her.

She shivered from hearing that. This guy was really too much. She couldn't roll her eyes so just said a single word :

 

« Creep. »

 

Soon, she was ready. Her cheeks were ful of freckles, with a ligh manderine blush. She putted on the first outfit and went on the set.

Jungkook looked amazed at Jiwon, she had good expressions.

Switching from y to cute in a second. He loved how she would be natural in her photos and yet expressed that slight mischevious side of her.

 

She wore  numerous outfits. Soon, she was in a mini dress, with high heels. She removed the  heel and put them on her head. He giggled, she was just so beautiful yet unique. She put them back and soon the y woman was back she walked around with them and the photographer took numeours photos of her.

 

« BREAK !!!!! »

 

Jiwon greeted everyone good work and Jungkook approached her. She looked like a dangerous woman with that make up and clothes. She was going to remove her heels so he kneeled casually to help her. She got surprised by this sudden help. This was the first time someone did that.

 

« Thanks. »

 

« So, hungry ? » He asked her. Most of the staff ate during the photoshoot. Now they were quite full. Jungkook waited for her to eat. She nodded and they walked to the kind of canteen, to grab a meal. Jiwon tried to eat as healthy as possible. Jungkook looked at her poor plate and she shrugged it off.

 

The photographer complimented her from her talents and she blushed. It was good to see that she was able to satisfy the korean market. Soon, his eyes turned to jungkook.

 

"Does your friend here is a model ?"

 

Jungkook froze. Jiwon chuckled ; « No, he's a uni student, as my friend he came, he helped me to get early there. »

« He has it all then. The looks and brain. If you need money or want to test modeling, feel free to call me, we'll have job for you right away !! » The man said, handing his card with a smile.

 

Jungkook took his card with trembling hands. He thanked the man with a smile before shoving it in his pocket. They had a pleasent short meal. Jiwon changed of make up for the second one and the headed towards a park. Jungkook looked at the little starts glued next to her eyes. Her white dress and pure make up.

 

She was standing there silently. Soon, another woman arrived. Park Soha. She was THE model of Styledanan, the face of the brand. Jiwon stood up and greeted her. She was expecting a cold shoulder or even ignorance. The woman removed her glasses and smiled.

 

« I heard a lot about you, you are such a sensation right now. »

 

Jiwon thanked her and expressed her excitation meeting such the model and unfluence she was. She got ready as fastly as possible and soon they got fun shooting together.

 

*

 

Soon, Jiwon cameback to JungKook with her simple jeans and shirt. She looked at Jungkook quietly sit on the chair, as a little kid would wait for his mom after school. He was sipping some lemonade, looking at  the people packing the material. Jiwon poked his side, he looked at her with surprised eyes. She gave him a warm smile.

 

“You must have feel very bored !"

 

Jungkook shook his head. « Nope. You're a very good model it was interesting to see your job. »

 

She nodded. «Thanks. Joining soon ? »

 

Jungkook laughed. « Oh gosh, I don't know. I'm curious. But I don't want commitment. »

She nodded and grabbed back her luggage. Jungkook looked at her go out of the studio and stare at the neighborhood. She was stopped and trying to figure out what to do.

She did a grimace and decided to stop herself in front of a hotel. A huge hotel. Nothing like the crappy hotel she was staying in. This one was 3 stars. She payed for her room under her name.and soon Jungkook was lying on the cheapest room of the hotel.

He looked at Jiwon put her things around and she lied next to him.

 

« So, up for dinner ? »

 

He nodded and she ordered food from the hotel. Soon they are on the floor eating a real festival of good food. Jungkook smiled.  « Here you see the difference between us. You're able to order that and go in this type of hotel »

 

Jiwon rolled her eyes. « And the most greatest thing is that I'm alone most of the time. »

 

Jungkook frowned. « Then what about me ? »

 

«We usually sleep around in your dorm and not my hotel rooms. » She reminded him.

 

« Do you change often of hotels ? » He asked her. She nodded. « So I discover other things, it get boring to stay in the same hotel when I got used to travel all the time. »

 

«Okay. » Jungkook nodded. He stood up after finishing his meal.« Well, I got to go, I have studying waiting for me. »

 

She nodded and waved him good bye. She surfed on the web, searching for her photos and was gald to see that people found her beautiful and a ideal face for the most trendiest brand of Korea. She sighed out of relief.

 

She looked at her mailbox application and soon found herself opening it. 97 new messages. She left Cali, it's been almost three months that she's there. Her manager Johh Kim sent her a major part of this. She opened one of them randomly.

« . I will make sure that everyone knows about your ty nature if you ruin my reputation. The only thing you'll be shooting then will be trash videos. »

 

She opened the other one from her once  bestfriend. « You , I loved John and you had with him. You always wanted everything and had everything,look, fame money, and boys. You won't have John. I hope you're having a hard time in SK my TY . »

 

Jiwon cried, she knew she shouldn't have read them. But in a way or another she missed them. Despite what he did to her, despite their reaction, she missed those double date. She missed her once boyfriend that loved to challenge her out of her routine.

Her tears fell on the sheets as she lied down to calm herself.

 


Here a new chapter ! I hope it suits you.

It becomes more deep, right ? Jiwon has a background and I guess you'll understand her situation better in the next chapter.

Please, support BTS for their comeback =)