Her eyes

A One-night stand with Kookie97

 

*

 

Ji won gained back her bed and showed, feeling all weird to have walked out of there without any . Sure she had her coat, but still, it was an uncomfortable feeling. She searched for the world and finally found the word for this situation.

 

Walk of Shame. She was doing the walk of shame, or more like the taxi ride of shame because she took a taxi.

 

*

 

Monday arrived fastly and Jungkook was surely busy. He arrived at university and soon at the break joined his group of friends. He was the maknae, the one that should act cute and boyish. But himself wasn't like that, sure sometimes he liked to be childish but considering his friends, others could take the title of maknae. Really.

 

« Hey Guys ! »

 

« Kookie !!!! » his friends greeted him. He sat with them and soon everyone was complaining about how they didn't see him of the week end. He only smiled

 

« Busy. » The younger boy said, with his usual grin.

Namjoon, the most intelligent looked proud, thinking that Jungkook studied well this weekend yet he was also the clumsy one. He made his chopstick fall and soon he picked them up. He noticed a red thing in Jungkook back pocket of his jean.

 

Curious, Namjoon grabbed the thing and soon realized his mistake. A hot pepper red , a luxury one, made only for y nights. He widened his eyes, as everyone on the table.

 

« JUNGKOOK YOU NAUGHTY BOY !!! » Jin shouted before hitting his head.

 

« Namjoon stop touching it, you don't know what kind of girl wear it or even how much time ... » Yoongi warned him.

 

Namjoon grinned. « Considering the fact that they were in Jungkook pocket, she didn't wear them for long. » He handed back the to Jung Kook who laughed awkwardly.

 

« So it was here. She was searching for them and I didn't even remember where I hided it. »

He put it in his bag very carefully. He faced back his hyung, they were looking at him, slightly realizing that he became all awkward now.

 

Jin looked disgusted. « So it's your girlfriend's ? »

 

« Damn she must be hot if she wears this type of tiny thing. » Namjoon said.

 

Jungkook shook his head. « Not my girlfriend, a simple one night stand but hot. »

 

« What's her name ? Can I know the website you used ? » Namjoon said, making the little commitee laugh.

 

Jungkook laughed and soon was on his computer and connected himself on the website. He typed her nickname and nothing appeared.

 

« Oh. »

 

He put on a deceived face. « She deleted her account. » Namjoon whined. Deceived too.

 

« Do you know her name ? » Jin kept going with his interview

 

Jungkook blushed. « Nope, I forget it, I called her Jihyun and shet got vexed. But her nickname is Greeny-brownie. »

 

« What a nickname. » Hoseok said.

 

Jungkook grinned, thinking of what this nickname means and keeping it to himself.

 

« You seemed to like her appearance a lot. » Jin stated.

 

« She's really beautiful and Jin please, in a one night stand it's what you seek for, not values. »

 

Jin narrowed his eyes and let this go.

 

 

A month after.

 

Jungkook looked at the door with a bored look. He was with Namjoon waiting for the doctor. Namjoon had a weak health and had to go often to see professionnals. He grabbed one of the numerous magazines they had in the waiting room. He flipped the pages and soon his eyes catched a familiar figure.

He went back to the page and got the shock of his life. He knew those eyes. Green with little brown stains. And those lips. He kissed those lips. It was Greeny-brownie. She was posing for a brand, a french brand. Something luxurious enough and high end , enough to let her appear in big magazine.

 

He bite his lips. Sure, her photo was professionnal. She was a model, just thinking about it. He looked at her and realized how untouchable she looked. Nothing like the awkward yet y girl that wanted to runway.

 

Namjoon looked at his friend being fascinated by the photo,holding the female magazine wide open He smiled.

 

« Do you know her ? » He asked with amused eyes.

 

Jungkook didn't know what to answer. So he didn't.

 

Namjoon laughed. « Gosh, Jung Kook, she's out of your reach. »

 

The young man agreed and clapped the magazine closed before standing up. He noted mentally the brand and went back to his apartment with his friend. He typed the brand in a motor search and looed at the latest campaign. She wasn't in there. He found some photos from 2 years ago and finally was looking at the campaign she made. Dazzling. She was beautiful.

 

JungKook didn't realize what he was doing until he checked the time. He came back in the real world. He was staring at a girl , a old one night stand that he will never see again.

 

He sighed. He had to keep on living, this girl meant nothing, just a good time in his bed. The fact that she was hella gorgeous and a famous model didn't matter. He didn't even know her name because he wanted only to hook up.

 

But try to no think about it, and let the word remember it to you.

 

Jungkook sighed. He was walking until his dorm, tired and in a bad mood. He crashed in his bed and soon, was faced with her face. Greeny-brownie.

 

He stoop up and looked outside the window. Unbelievable. How many chances they were, that her photo will end up just in front of his building ? Just in front of his window ?

 

He sighed, this brand campaign was everywhere. Only her eyes were on photos, surely for some make up. It was litterally everywhere. In shopping mall, outside the dorm, in the subway, in the toilets. He saw her everywhere.

 

Yet the chances are that he will never meet this girl that he vexed last time.

 

He went inside a old 24/7 to buy a orange juice and let the person before him to gather her things. He shook his head. A cheap ice cream full of colorants. So unhealthy. He looked at his organic apple and felt like an adult. He had an absolute inner grin, before noticing that the person was fixing him.

 

And she was Greeny-brownie.


 

Here the third chapter !!! I hope you enjoy what you're reading =)