Our Maknae

A One-night stand with Kookie97

« Who are we meeting again ? »

 

« My friend, she came from New York. » Jungkook simply said.

 

Jin get suspicious. « When did you met her ? Is she your girlfriend ? Does she drink ? Smoke ? »

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. « Jin I have a mother already. But to answer you, I met het on the web, and no she's not my girlfriend, and she doesn't seem to smoke. Don't know about drinking. »

 

« Why do you want us to meet her then ? » Suga said. He didn't like intruders in his band.

 

« Because she just come here and feel lonely. I felt that you guys could be her friends too. » Jungkook explained. He would never ever say to his friends that he talked about them endlessly to her and that she finds them funny and adorable.

 

The little group nodded. « I hope she is beautiful. » Namjoon said, as the guy obsessed by woman appearance he was.

 

Jungkook only smiled. A girl pushed the door of the korean BBQ. He smiled it was her, with quite the same outfit than last time. He waved at her. She came and sat next to JungKook.

 

« Hello, i'm Jiwon, a friend of Jungkook. »

 

She bowed lightly to his friends and Jungkook felt awkward. She acted korean for the first time since he knew her. She talked a perfect korean, yet she behaved like a foreigner. She raised up her head and gave a little smile.

 

Hoseok screamed.

 

« Whoah, those eyes. »

« Contact lenses for sure. »

 

Jiwon had this a lot. A lot of people think that her eyes are fake, that she would actually chose to have those eyes. She was embarassed by this sentence, this was said with so much arrogance.

 

Jungkook gave a look to Yonngi « Hyung, you're not being nicey nicey. »

 

Namjoon took his glasses and smiled to Jiwon. « Can I have a look at your eyes ? I'm actually a future ophtamologist ? »

 

She nodded shyly and watched him search for its light. He looked wit his light and smiled. « 100% true. Like I thought.  Contact lenses can't add those little stains. There are unique. »

 

Yoongi was annoyed by the results. « This is unbelievable. Crap. »

 

Jiwon laughed. « Hmm can we talk about something else ? »

 

Jin got closer to her. « You're the newbie model for 4CE right ? Your face is everywhere in the city, that's so cool !!!! It's my first time meeting a model !! »

 

« Oh, you recognized me ? 

 

« Took me a minute but yeah, wasn't so hard. »

 

Jiwon nodded and soon Jin asked her numerous questions about her skin, the products she receive and things like that. « You're into make up ? »

 

Jin laughed. « I love to act like a make up artist. But I'm majoring in ingeeners for my parents. It's just a hobby ... »

 

« If you want, I show you all the products that I bring with me. »

 

Jin clapped in his hands. He was excited for that meeting. Yoongi felt the urge to speak. « Hmm, Jiwon right, are you mixed ? »

The woman blushed. « It's a common belief but no.Apparently it's a lost gene from russian or mongolian, like hundreds ago in the family. »

 

« What do you study ? »

 

« Psychology. »

 

Jiwon tried to remain neutral but a laugh was heard of her.

« Really ? You're not the usual gentle man I would sit in front to talk about my trivial problems. »

 

« He's really into psychology but more into studies. Not the job itself. »

 

She nodded;Soon, she learnt about each male's master. Jungkook was the only one in biology.

« Are you doing studies beside your model activity ? »

 

She did a grimace. « I graduated from high school being in a web school. But well, I think about getting a master. We never know what could happen to me. Anyways I won't do this job all my life. »

 

They nodded. « What would you choose ? »

«I don't really know.» she said shy. Everyone looked at her and soon they started to argue.

 

« You see, my master in ophtamology is great, you'll be able to  become a researcher, help create surgeries that will make people able to see clear. »

 

« What this is so unfunny." Hoseok said. "The most dope master is mine."  He stood up and started to dance. « The dance degreee is the greastes. »

 

Yoongi sighed. « Bull, you'll have to move around and actually be enegetic. The hell !!! »

 

Jiwon smiled. Soon, he added. « Psychology is great. You learn about people. »

 

The band shook their head. « You're only doing that to win over the world one day. »

 

« Yeah, and also because it unable me to stay in my bed and sleep a lot. »

 

She laughed a lot talking with them. Namjoon was as funny as he was smart. Jin was warm and protective, Yoongi was rude yet quite awkward and curious around her, while Hoseok was just the friend everyone wanted. She noticed how Jungkook didn't talk a lot yet seemed to enjoy their company.

 

« Our maknae. »

 

« Our little baby. » Jin said, asking the man to open his mouth to pop a piece of meat in it. He executed himself and found Jiwon eyes on him. She looked amused. The man that she found manly and incredibly muscular and intelligent was the maknae, wasn't being taken seriously by his friends.

They shared a amused look. They both know he was more than that cutie pie he loves to be with his hyungs.

 

« Sooooo Jiwon do you have any friends to present us ? Like Park SoHa, or even idols. You might know a lot of them. »

 

She shook her head vigourously. « Hmmm, I just arrived in Korea, I didn't integrate yet. »

Jungkook looked at her soften the situation. She was simply ignored by the girls.

 

« Okay, if you meet someone big you do a report as soon as possible. »

She smiled and did a military wave. "Roger"

 


Here the fifth chapter !!! It must be vacation for most of us right ? Have  a good winter/summer break everyone !!!

Also  I take fun alterning the name of brands. So the famous brand 3CE here became 4CE x) while its model is not Park Sora anymore but Park Soha.