Something special

A One-night stand with Kookie97

She had a big smile on. Like Oh we meet again.

She let him pay for his orange juice and exited the shop. Jungkook got surprised by her exit and he quickly grabbed his apple before going out of the shop. He looked in all the directions and didn't see her. She was gone, once again. He sighed.

« Hmm, if you're looking for me, I'm here ... » She said.

Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes, she was sat on the pavement, eating her icecream. No wonder he didn't see her. She stood up and approached him.

« Hello. »

« Nice to see you for real. » He said to her, really happy to see her for a change instead of her advertisement in the city.

She laughed. « Do you talk about the campaign ? Did you see it ? »

He nodded, hiding a smile thinking that he was facing her the second after he woke up. He thought about something and grinned for real this time. They stared at each other. Jungkook was glad to see her again, and herself was very pleased to find him, in a crowded Seoul. She loved his boyish grin. It melts her heart.

 

« So, Kookie97 would you make me visit a bit your city ? I only know your dorm. »

 

He widened his eyes and accepted. « You just arrived in Seoul ? »

 

« I was modeling in New York before but I came back in Korea, I'm not originally from Seoul well, it's my work place for now. »

 

He showed her around the area, the park, the little streets so tiny that you have to walk one in front of each other to fit. Once they were in a view side, they sat on a bench. She opened up the little jelly candies and handed him the bag. He picked one, just to be polite and looked at her eat more and more of little crocodiles.

He decided that it was the right moment to give her back her thing.

« I have something special for you. »

She smiled, suspicious. « Really ? »

Jungkook nodded with his mischevious smile. « Close your eyes. »

 

He carefully take the and gently put it on her head. She opened back her eyes and teared the underwear of her face and looked it with horror, her y underwear in her hand, his sneaky smile.

 

She opened and closed it back. « Wait, did you walk around with this everyday ? »

 

Jungkook shook his head. « Just when I take this bag with me. »

 

She laughed and jokingly punched his arm. « You love to tease me, right ? »

 

He cocked his eyebrows and made her smile even more. They got silent for a while and Jiwon looked at the city lights, they were beautiful.

Jungkook get closer to her and looked at her with insistance. She finally decided herself to look at him.

"So I know it's super awkward but, can you tell me your name a second and last time ?"

Jiwon looked at him with a smirk, enjoying his hand scratching his neck in embarrasement.

"Kim Jiwon"

« Thanks you. »

 

He gently kissed her cheek, asking sweetly permission for more. She kissed him herself, glad to find back his large backs, soft muscles behind his clothes. Without noticing, her hands were roaming his body. Himself was doing the same.

Suddenly, he laughed.

« What ? »

« You're still not wearing a bra. »

She nodded. « You already stole my underwear, I'm just smart coming with less clothes. »

 

*

 

Jiwon looked around his little student room. Full of books, papers and booknotes, his computer, drawings, scheme everywhere. She prepared herself a cup of tea and looked how a student in biology works. Organized, clean and minimalist. She loved that. He color codes his notes, and have a good hand writing.

« Are you seeking for evidence, Sherlock ? » He locked his arms around her and looked at the paper she was holding. « Oh no, you discovered my class for introduction to Sea Lives Noooooooooo it was a secret !!!!!!!! »

She laughed and shook her head. « Just looking around to see if you're not a freak. You have a nice hand writing. »

He nodded, with a « Aren't you a little late for that ? Shouldn't have you do that you know, when you arrived for the first time here. »

 

She made a guilty face. « You're right on that. I should have done that. »

 

« You're lucky I don't do harm to woman. » He said with a cocky smile, making her raise her eyebrows.

 

« What do you do then ? » She asked bluntly.

 

He smiled, drank a sip from her cup before putting it on the table. He lifted her, earning a surprised scream and soon, she was gently pushed on the bed. « I make love to them. »

They woke up later on the day, when knocks could be heard on the door. Jungkook opened his eyes. , our soccer practice that I said yes. He sighed and quickly put the blanket on Jiwon before opening the door.

 

« Jungkooooooooook, ready to score some goal ? »

 

This was Hoseok, the funny and energetic of the band. Jungkook made a guilty look. Hoseok noticed that his friend were still in boxers.

 

« Why are you in boxers at this hour ? » Suddenly he clapped in his hands. «  Oh, you were putting on your clothes. Sorry, go on. »

 

« Hyung, I don't think I can go. »

 

« Why ? » Hoseok screamed. Jungkook put a hand on his mouth and opened slightly the door. Hoseok spotted long hair resting a pillow and widened his eyes. Making his friend giggle. He took a step back and removed his hand. Hoseok did a thumps up and left.

 

Jiwon let out a chuckle when Jungkook came back on the bed. « He seems so funny. »

 

« You were awake ? »

 

She blushed. « It was less embarassing to fake sleeping that to greet him , when I'm in your bed. »

 

Jungkook nodded. « He is indeed a funny guy. He is the definition of energy. » He started to speak on and on about his friends. Ji won looked at him with amused lips and full attention. It was rare someone will speak with much with her. She laughed and felt envious. He had amazing friends... She missed her bestfriend but well at the same time he hurted her, he broke her trust on him, he broke their 10 years frienship.

Jungkook looked at her, deep in her thoughts and blushed.

« Sorry to have annoyed you with my friends. I usually don't talk much but ... » It was rare, in his band he would sit on his chair and listen to what Jimin or Hoseok got to say, listen to Jin nagging or Namjoon monologing. He didn't talk much and yet here, he talked like a freak.

 

She shook her head ; « You're quite lucky to have those trustworthy friends. I'm envious really they all seems nice and funny. »

 

« So tell me about yours ? »

 

She blushed. « The only 'friend' I've made here is you. I work a lot so when I'm finished with my job, I just crash in my hotel room. I have nice collegues but well they don't  really  like me. »

 

His heart squeezed hearing that. « Why don't they love you ? You're deep gorgeous and funny !!! »

 

« The others models, they feel like … oh gosh it's embarassing to say … I could steal the spotlight. You know I just arrived and I have a modeling career in New York, they see me as a concurrent. Not a friend. »

 

JungKook patted her head. « They are really jealous then. Real es. »

 

She laughed. « Don't say that, it's a normal reaction, you don't make a lot of friends modeling. »

 

Jungkook changed the subject « Back in New York then, made some friends ? »

 

« I got in a huge argument with my best friends, and I'm not talking to them anymore. »

 

« Is this why you're come back to Seoul ? »

 

« Yes, my bestfriend was also my manager so … he kind of messed up my career to get revenge. I started back fresh in Korea. This is why I felt envious. »

 

« So, first, your phone ! » Jiwon handed up her phone to Jungkook and looked at me type his number.

 

« Now, you have my number, my dear friend. We can meet up whenever you want. I can even introduce you to my crazy friends, but take a energy pill before that. »

 

She smiled dearly touched for this attention. « Thanks you. » She hugged him and laughed like a little child. This meeting was special. And she loved that fact.

 


 

Hey ! Back with another chapter !!! I had to retake some exams and put this fanfic aside but now I'm back.

I tries to update daily a chapter of one of those stories ;

This one obviously  (most likely,a update per week.)

Their Gummy Smile which is on its end ( 2 chapters left) YongGuk and OC

MoonBang YongGuk and Hyuna(s)

Ups and Downs of Healing A jimin and OC story =)

And I also have one story coming, still on Yong Guk. Don't judge me, YonGguk and Jimin are my UBs <.<

Feel free to check them out !!!