A funny combo

A One-night stand with Kookie97

Jiwon looked at her screen. She took a deep breath. Tonight was the night. She arrived in South Korea a month ago. Had no friend. Had no job yet. Had no boyfriend. She could at least have some .

 She opened up a random site for a one night stand and started her inscription.
Username : she decided herself for Greeny-Brownie. She had green eyes with little stains of brown, and her ex boyfriend came up with this stupid nickname. Everyone adopted this nickname.

She had to choose a profile picture and quickly put a backstage photos of her photoshoot back in America.

She looked at her options :


 "Restaurant + hook up "

"drink + hook up"

"hook up"

 

She choosed just the hook up nothing fancy. Then, a lot of options were up. She looked at them, bewilred by the large amounts of options. "Sado" "" "Blindfold." "quickie"

She took a sip of her wine. She decided herself for the classical , nothing frightening. After all, she didn't know at all the person she was going to spend the night with. Better wish for something normal.

Now that she was registered on the website she started to look at the numerous men online. She tried to set up a standard. You should have a photo, or else you're a psycho and I don't want to deal with you. A funny thing about him, hobbies, his description.

« Find yourself an average man, your age, a little bit dumb with passions like sports and burgers. You chat with him some minutes and then, you'll be in his arms. » She read aloud the 'advice' of Marie Claire of this one night stand website.

Jiwon blushed. She scrolled down and saw numerous me. Selling themselves. She decided to pick one very fast, becausee it's well known : more options you have, harder it is to make a choice.

She scrolled again and again and suddenly her eyes lightens up at this username "Kookie97". She laughed. That was cute. She loved cookies so she decided that he would be her pick.

Herself named Greeny-Brownie and him Kookie97 ?

What a funny combo.

She looked at the photo of a young man, still between teenagehood and adulthood. Aa attractive face. Long fingers. Black jet hair, nothing fancy. A boyish grin

She added him on her list and soon she got a reply.

« Hey is your photo real ? »

He was surely talking about her profile picture, as it was professional, she thought that yes, it could be taken as a fake.

« Yep. Is yours real or do you look like a granny ? » She said, slightly vexed that his first question was that. Please no romance involved but what about politeness ?

« Hmm, not convinced, I want a face cam. »

Jiwon pushed the button and prepared herself. As she looked straigh into the cam lense, she forgot to look at the young man showing in her screen.

« Whaouuh, it's really you. I'm impressed. » JungKook looked at her green eyes with little stains of brown chocolate. The beautiful eyes, round and yet bare faced. The sculted and beautfil face he looked at was indeed beautiful. She could be vexed by his rudeness.

« Do you talk hmm … Greeny-brownie ? »

She smiled hearing her nickname in a stranger mouth and looked at him,

« Whoo, your face is even moving now you're smiling. »

She chuckled.


« Laughing, oh god no plastic surgery seems involved, when do I get to verify that ? »

Jiwon tilted at the question. « Tonight, as soon as possible. »

She looked at him checking back her appearance and couldn't restrain herself from saying : « You seems harsh on the product you're seeing. »


JungKook grinned. « I prefer to. On the other side, you don't seem picky, right ? »

«  You're handsome. Girls must drown over you. That's enough for me. »

He gave her one of those playful grin, like the one he have on his profile picture. Jiwon smiled. Indeed charming.

« I'll send you my address, Greeny-Brownie. » He said with a singing voice.


 Jiwon's lips curled upwards, her nickname in this attractive stranger's mouth was quite pleasurable to hear. « See you soon Kookie97. »

 


Enjoy the first chapter. I hope you'll like it and don't hesitate to give me feedback !!

 

If you know a good graphic shop for the story, let me know !! I'm quite new for the poster thing <.< Never done that, but I would want something colorful.

 

Well, have a good day !