stop touching me !!

first kiss ( i want to love you )

         Sulli POV :

it’s weekend so we all gather on the school theater .. or it’s only me and key , I set on the ground and look at him : they’re coming right !

he nodded : let us practice till they come .

I stand holding my papers , : okay from where do we start !

He said : I like this part .

I look at his paper , : okay let’s do it .

We put our papers on the ground , okay the scene is we walk together then I start talking to him about leaving him though I have a disuses and I maybe die in any time .

We sound series this time , we walk along together holding hands , I stop and look at him : kibum !

He turn his head and look at me : yes teayeon !

I keep it silent  for a minute : I think .. we have to stop now , I have to leave you kibum .

He was curies : why ?

I complete my words : I will die soon and you’ll be alone , we better stop you have to find another girl .

He shout : what , teayeon why you say those thing in sodden .

I faced him : sorry kibum-ah .

I start walking but he hold my wrist and bowled me to him but suddenly we fall to the ground and he was on the top of me .

I start blushing what the hake is this did he meant to do that , we where to close he keep it looking at my eyes silently , I said angry : get away from me .

Someone opened the theater door , we both turn our heads it was taemin , he point to us : I thought you guys were practicing .

I was angry : we where until this ert push my to the ground .

Key look at me and shout , while we still in that way : I didn’t I lose my stability while bowling you , and I’m not a ert .

I shout back : you fight while you still in the top of me , what you call that .

Taemin bowled key away from me while saying : okay it’s over just stop fighting , go back and practice .

I lift my body to set on the ground : I won’t practice with that ert .

Key was angry : stop calling me ert , you’re stupid girl .

Taemin stood in front of key : hyung chill , you won’t start a fight with a girl .

What ! , did he just called my stupid , I stand and shout : who you call by stupid .

Key came even more closer and shout : it’s you , you’re just a - ..

Taemin shout in angry voice and stand between the both of as : stop , that’s enough it’s not a recalling game , just keep silent until the rest arrived .

I give key an angry look and turn my body to get down from the theater to set beside my bag , few minute and they finely arrived , we start practicing and I was avoid key the more I can .

We keep practicing for more then 2 hour , I set in the ground putting my hand on my stomach , I looked at onew oppa : oppa , I’m hungry can’t we have a break and eat something .

He smiled : okay , what about having chicken .

Oh onew oppa you still the old onew chicken lover , every one agreed that so onew oppa went with jonghyun to bay it , the other set on the ground and chatting except taemin who went out to search for something .

I was talking to krystal when key bowled my hand make me stand on my feet , : can I talk to you for a second .

I keep it silent he won’t do it again right , he was series so I agreed , he take me out to the club room next the theater .

 

             Taemin POV  :

I lose my glasses so I went to search for it , don’t surprise I only wear glasses when I’m alone I actually can’t see without it  , anyway I went to the club room and start searching I remember I leave it her last time but I can’t find it .

I herd foot step near the room so I hide my self in the closet , I’m stick now between all this boxes , I peeped out it was key hyung and sulli what they doing here alone .

Sulli sound curies : what is it key !

Key hyung said with quiet ton : why you keep doing this to me , sense you leave tom and get back here , at least treat me like a friend .

Who’s tom , is he that boy she write about him in her notebook , sulli said : key stop bring that now , it’s end , just let me go .

She was about to reach the door but he grab her wriest and push her to the wall , what he’s going to do , he whispered to her , I couldn’t her what he said but I guess it’s a bad thing make sulli said in angry ton : stop it now key , let me go .

His face is even closer to her and he’s kissing her neck , what ! .. I felt like my heart broke seeing them in this way , why I feel so bad ..

He let her left hand and placed his hand on her shoulder still kissing her , she tried to push him but she couldn’t do it , she start crying ..

I can’t look any longer , I closed my eyes and put my hand on my chest , and hearing sulli crying voice saying : stop touching me !!

 

            Sulli POV :

I followed him to the club room I’m just afraid he will do that again , he close the door behind him and look at me , I asked : what is it key !

His voice was quite : why you keep doing this to me , sense you leave tom and get back here , at least treat me like a friend .

Why he bring tom now , can’t he forget that I leaved him because that tom : key stop bring that now , it’s end , just let me go .

I was about to get out but he bowled me to the wall and whispered with a soft voice : I’m still in love with you sulli , can’t you get that .

But I’m not why he’s so insist in this love , why I have to be his girlfriend again , : stop it now key , let me go .

His face is close to me even more his lips touched my nick , he start kissing me there , I was about to cry why he can’t stop treat me in this way , he let my left hand and placed his hand on my shoulder .

I tried to push him but he was strong enough to let me stick in the wall , his hand start to my shirt , please don’t start it again ..

His head get down to kiss my shoulder , I start crying I couldn’t do anything he’s so strong , his hand under my shirt , I can feel his cold finger touching my stomach .

I can’t stop him , I put my head on his shoulder and start crying hard maybe he will stop , I shout when I felt his hand touching my bra : stop touching me !!

He stop and hold my chine to make me face him , I repeat still crying : stop touching me !!

His nose touched main , he was about to kiss like what tom did last time , but I shout : let me go , get your dirty hands away from me !

Finely he leave me , I set on the ground crying while trying to cover my half body , he leave the room and I couldn’t stop crying .

I felt like someone take me to his chest , hugging me tight , trying to make me stop crying , I said while holding his shirt covering my face : he did it again , he did it again in the same way .

I don’t know who’s that person but I feel safe while he hugging me , I was crying until I full sleep .

 

           Taemin POV :

After key hyung leave the room I get out from that closet and looked at sulli who was crying so hard , I’m feeling not well after saying key hyung do that .

I hurt even more while seeing sulli crying this way , so I set next to her and bowled her to my chest hugging her tightly , but she can’t stop crying .

I couldn’t talk , my mouth won’t opened , she was fighting not to have a kiss with him even if he did that to her , she hold my shirt and covered her face still crying , she said : he did it again , he did it again in the same way .

I knew that when she first so key hyung and call him by ert that because he did the same thing to her again ,  she was holing me tight like she don’t want to leave me , is it because she feel safe now .

I rest my head to the wall behind me still hugging sulli who stop crying and full sleep , her hand let my shirt but still on it place .

I was about to stand but her both hand hold my shirt tightly again , so I keep it silent looking at her , her face is red because of her crying moments , I covered her shoulder .

She couldn’t cover her self that time , I’m still shocked by my hyung how could he ever do that , even when she refused he connect do it .

 

       

 

 Krystal POV :

first taemin oppa leave the theater then it’s key oppa with sulli , will I’m alone now looking around , Vic unnie and luna unnie are talking about boys .

okay were is taemin oppa he take along time searching for his glasses , will I’m the only one know about that I saw him by accident and he told me not to tell anyone .

few minute and key oppa get back without sulli , okay what he did to her , he set beside me and Vic unnie asked him : where is sull ?

he give us a short answer : she want to be alone .

amber unnie was curies : what did you said to her , till she want to be alone !

amber unnie is right , he shout : I don’t know , she said that and that’s all .

okay why he’s so angry right know , onew oppa and jonghyun oppa enter the theater holding the dinner , they set on the ground then onew oppa asked : were is taemin and sulli ?

minho oppa said : taemin is looking for something and sulli said she want to be alone after she talked with key hyung .

onew oppa turns his head to me : krys can you call them ?

I nodded and get out from the theater , I went to the club room where’s key oppa have his conversation with sulli , I opened the door to fine her sleeping putting her head on taemin chest , while he rest his head to the wall , I think he’s sleeping to .

What happened her , she was with key oppa then suddenly she’s sleeping with taemin oppa , okay that confused me , I guess something bad happened I can tell from looking at her face seems like she was crying while taemin oppa was trying to calm her down .

I just leave them and return to the theater , onew lift his head and looked at me : so ! , where are they ?

I set on the ground while saying : I think key oppa said something bad to her make her leave and taemin oppa take her home .

Vic unnie : I think we will ask again , what did you said to her .

Key oppa stand and look at us : nothing , I’m leaving too .

 

......

 

so here we are .. oh my i'm really shocked from key hehe ..

guys please leave some comments ,,

 

see you guys in the other chapter .. ^^