Punished together

first kiss ( i want to love you )

            Sulli POV :

I’m alone in the class waiting for taemin , I start like hang out with him , and I’m really thankful for yesterday , her he is entering the class with a smile looking at me : morning friend .

I smiled : morning .

He just set on his disk and toke out his English book , wait I guess I know what he doing , he forget to do his homework lazy boy .

I keep silent looking at him stack in the first question poor kid , he put his head on the disk giving up , I laughed without voice .

I stand and reached his disk , I set in the other disk in front of his , I bowled the book quietly while saying : here let me help .

He raised his head and look at me , I smiled and read the first question and start doing his homework meanwhile he still looking at me .

 

           Taemin POV :

I enter the class and look at sulli smiling , she look bright today : morning friend .

She smiled back : morning .

I set on my disk and take out my English book , damn I forget to do my homework yesterday , Ms kim gone kill me if I didn’t do it .

Okay lets see , oh gosh it’s hard I don’t understand anything wrote here , I give up !!

I put my head on the disk , I’m not going to do it , I will wait till minho hyung comes , I will copy it from him .

I felt my book bowled by someone , I heard sulli voice : here let me help  .

I raised my head and look at her , she’s going to help me , that’s so sweet , she smiled at me , oh my .. that smile make me daisy .

She start to read the question , she’s good .. oh wait she said she’s going to help but she’s full all the question .

few minute and she put the pencil on the book and smiled : finish .

I smiled back : thanks , you’re really good at this .

Sulli : yeah , as you know I spent three years in London .

I’m still looking at the book : yeah I know that .

Sulli : no you didn’t .

I looked at her smiling : I do now .

I look at her cheek she didn’t even put anything on that wound , I feel bad when I look at her hurting by suzy , it’s like I’m the one who’s hurting her .

Sulli : taemin !

I asked : it is hurt ?

She was curies : what !

I left my hand and touch that wound on her cheek : this .

She close on eye : ouch ,!

Yeah it’s hurt : sorry , why you don’t put anything on it .

She touch her cheek : I was so busy to do that .

I said in series ton : are you crazy , it’s going to leave a mark and it’s will round your pretty face .

She turns red and looking down without talking  , I turn my head to the door , suzy stand there looking at us , okay this is the right time I’m going to take to her .

I stand will saying : I’ll be back in minute .

I leave the class and follow suzy who start walking when she saw me coming to her .

          Sulli POV :

He stand while saying : I’ll be back in minute .

But hey where is he going , he get out from the class and went somewhere , so I’m alone again .. but he looked series when he said that , don’t tell me he’s going to fight with someone .

I stand and followed him secretly , he’s following a blond girl .. he shout : hey suzy stop .

Suzy , he’s going to talk to suzy about me , he hold her weirs to make her face him , she shout in angry ton : what you want ?

He said in quiet voice : why did you do that to her ?

Suzy was angry : I saw her mess with my boyfriend and you want me to stand like this without doing anything .

Boyfriend I thought he said they’re just friends , his ton changed , he’s angry right know : I’m not your boyfriend suzy can’t you get that .

Suzy : what do you mean , we spent together more like 10 years already .

10 years no wander she act like that , taemin : what that spouse to mean !

She shout : you confess me in that time why you refuse that right now .

I put my hand on my mouth shocked .. he was in love with her all that years  ..

Taemin shout too : I was a little child back then , I wasn’t mean this kind of love .

Suzy was shocked : but .. .

Taemin interrupted her : listen suzy I never think about us in that way , you’re my best friend that all .. so please stop bothering sulli , because back to yesterday I was the one who mess with her .

Suzy said : what , taemin d-do you love her ?

I was considering my look at taemin I don’t know why I felt like I was excited to know his answer , he keep silent for a second make me thought that he’s .. love me for real .

But no long time he answered : I’m not , I was just teasing her , she’s my friend .

I said quietly : and it works .

I turn my body and get back to the class , look like the problem is solved , suzy won’t bother me again , I enter the class and fiend some student there and minho between them .

He saw me so he smiled : hi sull .

I smiled while setting on my disk : hi minho .

He point at my cheek : what happened to your cheek ?

Oh , he notice that , I smiled : it’s nothing .

Taemin enter the class looking down , minho called him : hey taem , what wrong with you !

Taemin left his head with a smile : nothing .

Okay the class start and it’s boring right know , I opened my notebook and start Scribble , .

Ms kim : taemin can you answer the next question !

I looked at taemin who raised his head and looked shocked : what ?

Ms kim : you did your homework right !

Taemin nodded , Ms kim : then answer the question , I’m sure it wasn’t that hard for you .

Wasn’t hard please he give up in the first question , taemin start to read what I wrote in his book : no she was sta- .. what !

Oh my bad , I forget to explain it to him , sorry taem .. >< .

Ms kim : okay from where you copy it ?

Taemin : I didn’t copy it , someone help me do it .

Ms kim : and who’s that person ?

Taemin lied : my cousin .

But Ms kim keep Pressure on him : lee cheondong , you want me to ask him if he did ?

Taemin give up again : okay , okay .. it was jinri .

Oh taemin you didn’t , he look at me and whispered : sorry .

Ms kim smiled and looked at me : jinri you helped him doing his homework .

I stand and said : yes .

Ms kim : you helped him or you do it by your own .

I tried to lie too , but I filled : he was having trouble on it so I , .. okay I did it by my own .

Ms kim : okay you two are Punished .,, follow me to my office after the class .

 

          Taemin POV :

So we’re Punished now , how bad could that be  , me and sulli follow Ms kim to her office , she just asked as to stand out beside the door until she let us go ..

So we stand there silently , it’s boring and hurting at the same time , look I can’t stay like this for a long time I get tired easily , I looked at sulli she’s looking at her shoes while singing quietly .

I can admired she have a beautiful voice , I said smiling : you have a beautiful voice .

She looked at me : it’s was so loud I thought I was singing in my head .

I said : okay you being wired right now .

She just smiled and get back to look at her shoes , okay what is the interesting thing about it to keep looking at it all the time .

She said in quiet voice : thank you taem .

I was curies : for ?

She still in the same position : talking to suzy .

I was shocked : how did you knew about that ?

She keep it silent for  a second : will , I’m sorry but when you leaved the class .. you looked so series so I was curies to know what is it , .. I think I’m a nosy person .

Okay I think I have to say it : will , I’m sorry too .

She looked at me : why ?

Why did you get your self on this : when I told you before I didn’t read your notebook , .. I actually did .

She shout : what ?

Ms kim said in loud voice : you two keep quiet .

Sulli start to talk in quiet voice : okay this quiet embarrassing , did you read it all !

I nodded : yeah .

Her voice start to change : oh my god , even that part .. !

I connect : when that boy tom was about to kiss you , yes I did .. oh my you was about to have your first kiss with that ert  .

She replied : yeah I know , I was stupid .

We back to be silent again , my legs are hurting me right now , I swear I won’t forget to do my homework again .

Sulli said while touching her legs : okay I’m in pain right now .

She put her hand on my shoulder and said while looking at me : taem please , don’t you ever forget to do your homework , cos I’m not ready to be punished again .

I was curies : and what that goes with you ?

She said : cos I will help you do it .

We laughed together and make MS kim get out from her office : I thought I told you guys to be quiet , but look like you don’t listening , I know what to do jinri go stand on the other side .

........

sorry i'm late but yestarday i was in really bad mood

cuz oppa and i have a fight ... why it have to be in this time ..

anyway hope you like the chapter and please leave som comments ^^