take me home .. please

first kiss ( i want to love you )

         Sulli POV :

I was earlier as usual , so I just set on my chair reading my lines and taemin enter the class saying : morning sull .

I look at him smiling : morning taemin-shi .

He said with angry voice : would you stop calling me that .

I giggled , he look cute when he’s in this way : sorry , .. taemin .

I connect looking at my lines , I shout : what !

Taemin put his hand on his chest : ommo , you scared me , stop doing that .

I look at him : sorry .

He stand and came close to me and take the papers : what is it ?

I said with angry voice : I have to kiss that ert .

Taemin wasn’t shock but seems disappointed : wow , this story have a kissing scene if I knew that I wouldn’t said no .

I said in quit voice , but I think taemin heard me : will , it’s better if it was you .

Taemin bowed a little to face me directly , our faces was close even thought our noses touch , I start blushing but he smirk at me : then I can understand from your words that you want to have a kiss , .. from me !

I said shyly : oh , .. n-no .

He asked : then , what that means ?

We still in the same position , it’s quiet embarrassing , I look at his eyes it’s shines , he’s waiting for my answer , but I can’t open my mouth , my eyes get down to his hot pink lips , oh my .. he’s look different right now .

He came even more closer but I take a steps back , until my back touch the wall , he put his left hand in the wall , and came closer , this time I swear that our noses touched , I can feel his hot breath on my nick .

He said with a soft voice : so !

He closed his eyes there is no space between my lips and his lips , what he’s going to do , please stop .

I push him slightly while saying : f-forget it .. your just a ert like your hyung .

He said : I’m not .

Then he smiled and pinch my cheek  , I was totally red , oh my god that embarrassing , but .. he was look different I li-like it .

 I smiled softly to hear him saying : oh you like that .

His voice changed : so can I ,.. ki- .

I cut his word : hell no .

 

         Taemin POV :

I entered the class and said while looking at sulli who was reading her lines : morning sull .

I think we become friends already so it’s okay if I call her that , she lift her head and smile while looking at me : morning taemin-shi .

Okay I just called you sull doesn’t that mean something , I said in angry voice : would you stop calling me that .

She giggled it’s the first time I saw her like this : sorry , .. taemin .

It’s better if she call me by taem , but it’s okay to call me that , I set on my disk and look at her , she’s silent , that moment is boring but I don’t feel like that when I look at her .

She suddenly shout while she standing : what !

I put my hand on my chest , this girl is going to kill me someday , this is the second time she do that , being silent then suddenly shout : ommo , you scared me stop doing that .

She look at me with a disappointed expiration : sorry .

I stand and came close to her , and toke the papers from her hand : what is it ?

She seems angry : I have to kiss that ert .

Oh I start to love this story by just knowing it’s have a kissing scene , don’t get me wrong I didn’t even have my first kiss yet , I hear everyone talking about it and I really want to try this thing : wow , this story have a kissing scene if I knew that I wouldn’t said no .

She whispered but I still can hear her : will , it’s better if it was you .

Hehe this girl , what she’s mean by her words , she want my kiss didn’t she , I bowed a little to face her , she star blushing , she’s so cute when she feel embarrassing , :  then I can understand from your words that you want to have a kiss , .. from me !

I did that to see her reaction , she said truly red : oh, .. n-no .

I said still smirking : then , what that means ?

I was going to stop but when she looked at my eyes I couldn’t do that , her eyes get down to my lips , there was a voice in my head said “ what you waiting for taem , she want that , go and kiss her “ .

I came even closer but every step I take it closer she take a step back until she touch the wall , I put my left hand on the wall and came closer till our noses touched ,

I said with a soft voice : so !

We were so close to each other , I can feel her hot breath hit my nick , her heart beat that beat like a dorm , I didn’t know what happened to me , I can’t control my self , I closed my eyes and about to kiss her but she pushed me slightly while saying :  f-forget it .. your just a ert like your hyung .

Oh damn , I was going to kiss her , : I’m not .

I laughed and pinch her cheek , I notice that she smiled softly : oh you like that .

My voice changed : so can I ,.. ki- .

Man what happened to me , she cut my words : hell no .

I smiled and look at the door , oh no it’s Suzy did she saw as , I think she did cos she seems angry , I turn and look at sulli who was still blushing , I put both hands on her shoulder and said : you saw her right , that girl act like am her boyfriend , but I’m not we’re just friends , look if she tried to talk to you just ignore her or come to me .

Sulli was curies : why you’re so serious ?

I was serious : cos if Suzy get’s angry she can do anything , so please do what I told you .

She smiled : okay I will so stop scaring me .

The class started and end so fast , it’s the end of the school and I was  packing my things , when I left my head I saw sulli standing in front of me she was looking down : are you okay sull ?

She said with a quiet voice and about to cry : take me home .. please .

I was surprise , she ask me to take her home , did anything bad happened , I ask her with a worried voice : what happened sulli ! .. you okay aren’t you ?

The tears start following on her cheek , she repute : take me home .. please .

I stand and looked at her , she was crying hard , oh my .. look like something bad happened , I remove her hair that was covering her face and ask her : what wrong , tell me .

She take two steps and place her head on my chest , I didn’t know what to do so I hugged her , she said with a crying voice : p-please make her … st-top .

I understand now what happened it’s about Suzy , I don’t know what she did but I think it’s a bad thing making sulli crying like thing .

She hold my skirt tightly : please .

I said with a quiet voice : I well , .. stop crying .

 

            Cheondong POV :

I hold my bag and went out the classroom , where is taemin he always wait for me here , I went to his class I was about to talk but I stop when I saw him hugged some girl with a worried look on his face .

Look like something bad happened she was crying hard , I sighed look like I’m going home alone today .

 

            Sulli POV :

This was the worst day in my life , it’s all because that girl Suzy , she keep it doing bad things to me but I can’t stop her , even I can’t ignore her she stick with me like a glow .

I didn’t listen to taemin just in the last time , first she start joking on me , then she hit me while I’m holding my food , and the last thing she slap me and hit me till I get injured .

And all I could do is crying , so at the end of the class I did what taemin have told me before “look if she tried to talk to you just ignore her or come to me “ .

I stand in front of him when everyone in the class leave , I hold my self not crying , he looked at me while I’m looking at my black shoes , he asked : are you okay sull ?

I’m afraid of walking to home now , what if she show in my way , so I said with quiet voice trying to keep my tears : take me home .. please .

I swear if he asked me again I well cry , oh .. I’m just a crying baby , as I thought he asked again : what happened sulli ! .. you okay aren’t you ?

No I’m not okay , but I can’t say that I don’t know why ! , I start crying and repeat that words : take me home .. please .

He stand and look at me , he removed my hair that covered my face , he was worried he said : what wrong , tell me .

I need someone to hug me right know , if it was onew oppa he will hug me without even asking , he know I will stop crying if he did that , I step closer to him and placed my head on his chest .

He have the right to be shocked , we don’t know each other well and we just new friend , and I’m now asking for his hug .

He hugged me silently , so I said to make it clear : p-please make her … st-top .

I think he knew who I meant , when I remember her I start crying even more , I raised my hand and hold his skirt tightly : please .

I think he feel bad right now , he said with a quiet voice : I well , .. stop crying .

We stay like that for 2 minute until I stop crying , he was about to broke the hug but I hugged him for real : thank you , taem .

I finally say it as he want taem , he hugged me while saying : oh my , you’re just a crying baby .

He broke the hug and look at me with a soft smile : shell we go now .

Each one of us hold his back bag and walk out from the school , we keep silent until we reach the bus station , we set on the long chair , suddenly he said : are you okay sull ?

I turn my head and look at him he point to my knee : you hurt your knee and .. your cheek to .

I raised my hand and touch my cheek it’s hurt , it was that Suzy , oh .. I hate her , taemin said with

 angry voice : did Suzy fight with you ?

I didn’t answer and looked at the ground , he said : I’m sorry sull that all my fault , if I didn’t teasing you this morning this wouldn’t happened .

But I like what he did this morning , I like those things when a boy insist in do it even in harsh way , the bus is here I stand and looked at taemin who stand too , I smiled : thank you again .. taem , see you tomorrow .

I turn my body and enter the bus ..