the new member .. sulli

first kiss ( i want to love you )

            Taemin POV :

 

the summer ended now and we have to get back to school , it’s a bit hot even though it’s fall , anyway my school is near to my house so I won’t be late even if I woke up at the last minute  .

I get down stares and went to the door while saying : good bye appa I’m leaving .

My dad replied me : take care son .

I make my way to school to find my cousin cheondong he’s older then me with two years , when he end the school this year he will be in college , I greet him with a smile : good morning hyung .

He look down look like samjeon shout at his face this morning too : hi taem .

We walk silently , finely we here stand in front of the school building , when we enter the school each of us make his way to his class like we don’t know each other .

I opened my class door and look at this empty classroom .. I look down disappointed : I’m earlier today too .

I put my heavy bag on my chair which is close to the window .. someone opened the door , I hope it’s minho hyung .. hell no ! ..

It’s a girl , wait who is she this is the first time I saw her in the school , since I know everybody around .. she’s a new girl , whatever , she make her way to some seat in the opposite line with mien ..

She just set there silently , I want to know what she called but I’m to lazy to do that , I can wait until the class start that will be after , let see half hour …. That’s just a long time …

few minute and then she stand and walk to me , I think she feel bored so she want to talk , she smile while looking at me : hi , I’m a new student here .

Oh my god , she have such cute smile I like it : I can see that .

She raised her hand to shake main : anyway , I’m choi jinri but you can call me sulli .. I hope you do that .

I shake her hand with a big smile : hi , I’m lee taemin .. Said you’re new here I can show you the place .

What I just said right know , I couldn’t hold my tongue in this situation , I hate my self ..

I didn’t make a tour in school in my first day and now I’m going to do this ..

She smiled shyly : oh that .. you don’t have to do it .. as you know I’m too lazy to make a tour in school .. maybe next time .. thank you anyway taemin-shi .

Thank god she just don’t want that , wait .. did she just said no to me ,! ..

No one say no to lee taemin .. I put my hand on my forehead and said quietly : oh taemin chill , she’s a new student you have to treat her well .

Her voice stop me : did you say something !

I just smiled : no .

The door opened and some students came in , minho hyung was with them he came close to me : hey taem , you came early today too .

He notice sulli so he smirk at me : who is she .. taem ?

She answered him smiling : hi , I’m new student choi jinri but you can call me sulli .

I add with I joke voice  : you must call her sulli .

She laughed : .. yeah you must do that .

Minho shake her hand : will , hi sulli I’m choi minho , come I will show you the school .

He put his hand around her shoulder and start walking with her she was not good with that she was saying : but I just .. .

Minho cut her word : come on it will be fun .

I was look like “ what the hell is just happened “ , she turn her head to me and whispered : sorry .

After an half hour as I said the class start and ms kim enter the classroom with her bright smile , we great her gently , she point at sulli : I guess everyone notice that we have a new student  , it’s choi jinri she came from London because of her father work , please say hi to your classmate .

Sulli stand and look to the whole class with her smiley eyes : hi everyone please call me sulli I will be happy if you guys did that .

Ms kim : okay thank you sulli have a seat , please treat her well .

We all take out English books , if she came from London that mean she can speak English well , anyway , the clock run faster and it’s break time , I went with minho hyung to our school play club room .

We seat on the circle table , onew hyung start to talk as he is the leader of this club : will everyone , the play for this year will be different then others , as you know we spent the last years copy the plays from stories and TV shows , this time we will have a writer and a new member in play team .

Luna noona wandering : you mean two members ?

Jonghyun hyung explain : the writer will be krystal over there .

He point to krystal which she was seating alone near the window read some book ,

Luna noona : will , I didn’t notice that she was with as all that two years .

Onew hyung smiled : anyway , the new member is a girl I knew her since she in elementary school , she’s my father friend daughter .

Key hyung was bored : hyung cut it out already ..

Onew hyung : okay she’s in her way , just wait .

few minute and then the door opened , I wasn’t interesting in knowing who is the new member , but I was shocked when I heard minho hyung calling her name : sulli , you are the new member .

Onew hyung was curies about that : minho do you know her ?

Minho hyung nodded : yeah she’s in my class with taem .

Onew hyung smiled : oh ! that great , sull came set over here.

He point to the chair next to me it was the only empty chair and it’s belong to krystal , but I guess it’s not anymore , whatever sulli was a silent kind of girl , the kind of my ideal girl , but I don’t think she’s the one cos krystal is the same too .

 

           Sulli POV :

Will I moved to Korea after my dad get back his job , the school it’s a bit far then my house so I have to walk for an half hour after I take my deongsung tia to her school which is farther then my school .

Why do I have to do that donghae oppa has a car , why don’t he do me a fever and take her to school .

Anyway , I will find an solution for that later I have to find my school first , .. oh ! her I’m , wait why I feel so crepe it’s look like no one in the school I better go to my class .

When I opened the door I thought “ maybe they didn’t get here yet “ but then I relies that there was a boy in the classroom setting beside the window , oh I’m not the earlier one here .

I choose the last chair in the opposite line to that boy ,  I just seat there silently , when I turn my head I found him looking at me , why I feel like I’m doing something bad ..

Anyway I feel bored so I stand and went to him , I really want to talk to someone you know ..

I smiled at him while saying : hi , I’m a new student here .

I think he think of something else cos he spent a minute till he answer me by : I can see that .

Look like he know every single student in school anyway I raised my hand to shake his hand : anyway , I’m choi jinri but you can call me sulli .. I hope you do that .

I don’t like to be called jinri even though it’s my real name , but I feel happy when someone call me sulli , it’s like my grandma back to life , cos she’s the one who named me sulli .

He shake my hand with a big smile paint in his face : hi , I’m lee taemin .. Said you’re new here I can show you the place .

Why I feel like he’s so exited , anyway , he want to show me the place , but I’m kina lazy to do that , so I was shy to say no because he asked me gently , so I just said :  oh that .. you don’t have to do it .. as you know I’m too lazy to make a tour in school .. maybe next time .. thank you anyway taemin-shi .

he seems to be happy because his smile was different , whatever , he start mumbling on something . I guess that he relies that I said no to him , I stop his mumbling : did you say something !

he smiled : no .

i don’t think that hehe .. some student enter the class and one of them came close to taemin : hey taem , you came early today too .

Oh , that mean he’s came earlier everyday , that boy notice that I was stand close to taemin so he smirk at him saying : who is she .. taem ?

I answer him smiling tell not get us wrong : hi , I’m new student choi jinri but you can call me sulli .

Taemin was joking : you must call her sulli .

It’s real , so I laughed : .. yeah you must do that .

he shake my hand : will , hi sulli I’m choi minho , come I will show you the school .

He put his hand around my shoulder and start walking , I felt awkward cos I just said no to taemin , so I tried to stop him : but I just .. .

He cut my words : come on it’s will be fun .

I can’t do anything now , I turn my head and look at taemin , I whispered : sorry .

He won’t get angry now , anyway , we have an half hour , so minho did a good job in show me the school , then we return to the classroom before the teacher enters ..

We have English I’m good at this though I spent like three years in London , the teacher start talking pointing at me : I guess everyone notice that we have a new student  , it’s choi jinri she came from London because of her father work , please say hi to your classmate .

It’s okay if the teachers call me jinri but my classmate .. I would like it if they call me sulli so I stand and smile to the whole class : hi everyone please call me sulli I will be happy if you guys did that .

Ms kim : okay thank you sulli have a seat , please treat her well .

We take out our English book , the time run faster even thought the half class was sleeping including taemin and his friend minho , if they slept in the first day how they going to do at the end .

It’s break time I guess , yesterday I meet onew oppa my father friend son , I knew him sense elementary school , he said that they have a play club in there school so I asked him if I can join that club I love Representation , he said it’s okay because he is the leader of that club .

Okay minho show me every single part in school , I have to remember that place of that club , yes it’s there near the theater .

I opened the door and minho welcome me shouting : sulli , you are the new member .

I smiled and look at onew oppa who was curies :  minho do you know her ?

Minho nodded :  yeah she’s in my class with taem .

Onew oppa smiled : oh ! that great , sull came set over here.

I set at the chair next to taemin though is the only empty chair , I was looking at them silently , but I feel that taemin is looking at me , I just smiled without looking at him , maybe he will be smart and notice that I’m a bit shy right now .

Onew oppa talk to me : so sull , this is the play club I told you about it yesterday .

Then he start introducing me to the members : as you see , this is jonghyun , luna , amber , Victoria , key , minho , taemin and krystal over there .

I turn my head to look at her , oh my god I didn’t notice that she was in the room too , but wait a second key look familiar , I saw him before ..

We shout at one time : it’s you .

Taemin put his hand on his chest : ommo , you scared me .

Onew oppa look a bit lost this time : you guys know each other too ?

Key was shock like me : hyung you remember that time when I went to London for two months , I met her there she was a really rude girl .

I felt angry so I said try to calm down : I wasn’t going to be a rude girl if you wasn’t a bad boy .. ert .

Every one seems shock right now , taemin shout : hyung she called you ert .. what you did to her .

Key was lost and didn’t know what to say : I didn’t do anything I was just walk by my own .

I replied him with angry voice : oh , poor boy .. maybe that Korean blonde boy who was trying to touch me wasn’t you .

Taemin : oh hyung , she mean you right know .

Onew oppa shout : stop it taemin .

Onew oppa stand and try to calm us : okay guys chill , that was one year before just forget it .

Then he turn his head to key who was setting next to him : and you kim kibum , don’t touch my deongsung again .

I just set on my chair and look at taemin who was a bit shocked , I smiled : sorry .

Taemin : oh , I just didn’t imagine that my hyung is a ert .

Key shout : I’m not .