Threat

Monster

Seungri climbed up onto the top of the decaying concrete barriers. It gave the monsters int he arena with him a better chance of finding him, but it also gave him the distinct advantage of also being able to see them. he didn't figure he could outrun them, so his best bet was to outsmart them. He wasn't given much to work with - the entire place was clumps of concrete, stone slabs and rebar holding the place together. Not exactly prime real estate, even for a monster murder dungeon.

I really shouldn't be trying to make light of the situation.

It was hard not to, though. There was hysteria crouched in the back of his mind and any second, he was sure he was going to lose it and it would take over, definitely getting him killed. He didn't know what they wanted Daesung for, and he had no one to ask to find out, but it couldn't have been good. Sure, they were the lesser two members of Bigbang, but it wouldn't take very long before people came looking for them, wondering why the radio silence. He guessed, anyway. He'd gone weeks without checking up on Jiyong before when he'd been going through a bender and for all he'd known, Jiyong could have been dead. 

He hoped his bandmates would recognize that something was wrong. If they missed a show or performance, their phones would get blown up with messages and when they failed to return those calls, Jiyong and Yongbae would show up at their doors, all righteous fury, to find Daesung's apartment open and empty, Seungri's vacant as well. But even then, if their bandmates did look for them and realize something was wrong, Daesung had hidden his secret so well that there woudln't be anyone who would think to look at an old Facilty, especially ones that are supposed to be abandoned. 

Seungri ran past a skeleton and black flakes, scattering in some unfelt breeze. He didn't know how long it had been there was wasn't eager to find out. He would stay up on top of the walls and continue avoiding the monsters for as long as possible. . 

And then there was a thick growl from behind him and he didn't think before he was off running.


His heart was pounding, but the warning in his eyes was worse. They were stinging like they were dipped in acid and there was a trembling in his lower abdomen that bespoke thick fear. 

He knew he shouldn't have left Seungri behind. He'd hoped his dongsaeng could just keep his mouth shut, stay away from him until it was too late for anyone to track him down. But he'd felt it. Seungri couldn't take the idea of betrayal and had gone after him to try and find him, join him, whatever. Seungri just wanted to clear the air and keep him safe, but it turns out they were both incapable of that. 

His hair was pushed back in messy tangles and both eyes were visible, pulsing a painful gold and his claws were tingling. 

His boots stuck well in the wet earth and he propelled himself at top speed through the forest. He was a blur, moving so fast that even the deer didn't have a chance to startle before he was gone, vanished back between the trees. His war lines were flaring, wrapping around him too tightly and restless, wanting to lash out and wipe out everything in fornt of him.

He could feel Seungri, across the border in North Korea. He pushed himself into a sprint and jumped, easily launching over the DMZ and hitting the ground with a roll, dashing off before anyone could so much as register his prescence. His legs pumped harder.

He had to find Seungri. And the pulse in his chest told him that he had to get there soon.