Ring of light

Solar Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu stand there for about two hours already. His favourite juice had already been process in his digestive system by the time. The bottles are in the recycle bin waiting to be recycle. He know he shouldn't be here. Thing might not be as what he want it to be but, it worth a try. He doesn't want to waste any minute in his life in confusion and frustration anymore. He had them enough. He want it to be crystal clear for every one to see, what actually he want and what he actually waiting for in his life. His life that had been paint by a lot of colour such as, red of anger as wall in his heart, darkness of depression as the sky seem unlimited and untouchable, purple jealousy as the ground and fluffy pink that had been hanging like a clouds in his life.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" The younger ask as he was about to reach the entrance gate and wait for Myungsoo to walk him home. He saw the elder standing there alone and shivering at the cold temperature.

"Woohyun-ah is your detention end already?Are you going home now?" He ask exitedly as if he had been there waiting for the younger to finish the detention since the moment he had been called by the teacher. He felt really sorry for the younger, he really did. He was about to apologize if only Myungsoo wasn't there, he has his ego he doesn't want anyone to see him in his vulnerable state. When Woohyun spell it in front of Myungsoo he felt like a knife had stab his poor heart untill it bleed to no end and break his heart into pieces and step on it again and again made his body, his mind and his heart numb. He doesn't know how to express it, he felt like crying but nothing came out, he felt like screaming but his mouth froze he felt nothing at all.

"Yeah I just finish my detention and I was about to call Myungsoo since he want to hang out with me today." He said to make it crystal clear for the elder about his plan for that day so he won't be his maid slash baby sitter slash cheft for the elder that day. He want to enjoy his day as a normal school kid do. Watching movie and playing video game while sprawling on the sofa. Definitely not being his hyung second mother.

"Oh really? Want me to walk you to his house I also want to go to his house since I miss aunty cooking so much." Sungkyu lied. He actually really want to have Woohyun by his side that moment he has a lot of thing to talk about by the way. He want to catch up with all the time he left Woohyun to be with Myungsoo, the time when he look at them with broken heart and unshed tears came along with the flame of jealousy.

"Okay.. let's go hyung. Lead the way." He said and gesture the older to walk first. The elder grab his hand that are warm enough to give heat to his own cold hand and lead the way to Myungsoo house. He really miss the younger hand in his, the younger hand is warm and soft just right to melt his frozen heart. He had no idea how could he still be alive without holding the younger hand?

After Woohyun and Myungsoo became close he never held Woohyun hand even when Myungsoo not around. He would just grab Woohyun shirt and lead the way but now he doesn't fell like he want to let go of the younger hand. Hence he tighten his hold and be as gentle as he could as if he holding something that so precious that he want to protect with all his life. His action made the younger chuckle.

"Hyung there is no need for this" he gesture to their hand.

"I can follow you now without getting lost. I just don't remember the way." He said to correct the elder preception on him he is not a kid that the elder need to hold his hand wherever they walk together.

"Yeah r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter