Standing Between You and Him

Solar Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu look at a boy who sit alone on the swing. His eyes on his shoe but his mind not even in their neighborhood. His hair is pure black, swaying when the wind blowing fit perfectly with his pointy nose and plum lips. He never seen a boy with such cuteness even babies can't compare to this boy. To be honest, he dislike babies because babies might snatch his mother and sister attention from him, he is the big baby in his family. He believes in 'what baby wants baby gets'. He stood there for a while without moving a muscle totally mesmerize, he doesn't even know if it is because of the loneliness pair in the evening sun or the pure cuteness in front of him. He not even realize when he move or stand right in front of the boy, or when those lonely eyes that were originally on the shoes are looking at him with a crook eyebrow.

"Um.. Hi?" The boy said as if unsure about what to say. While looking at Sungkyu waiting for any kind of reply.

To Sungkyu those eyes are the symbolic of innocent that can pierce through him without his consciene made him shiver under his gaze and his voice are the metaphorical to the calmness of the flowing river that can make him purr in the peacefulness. The boy turn his head around to look at what might catch his interest and find nothing, since he is the only one that catch his interest at that moment. After the boy make sure theres nothing he look back at him who has been captivate by the boy unlimited adorable and innocent act.

"Hello?" The boy ask again while swaying his hand in front of him to bring him back on earth since he had been soaring over the deep blue ocean a while ago.

"Um.. Hi?My.. My name is Kim Sungkyu. I'm 6 years old. We just move there. Nice to meet you." He said as he just regain his conciousness while stretced his hand to point the direction of his house before stretch it to the younger.The boy take his hand for a hand shake and give him a big smile which made his lips curl up automaticly.

"I'm Nam Woohyun. I'm 4 years old. I live there too. Nice to meet you too." He spoke fluently as if he is already 7 years old.

"Let's play with them." Sungkyu said after he let go of the younger hand and point at the other kid. He had been really excited to have new friend and be the new leader in this neightbourhood, he is the leader in his previous neightbourhood every kids listen to him. His smile stretched wider at his own thought. While the smile on the younger face sag before he shake his head.

"They don't like me. I'm bad boy, they hate me." The younger said without knowing the truth and the meaning of his word. All he know is when people doesn't like him it's mean he is a bad boy that how kids think. Actually when he sit all alone he is creepy so no one dare to come near him. Sungkyu smile also sag at those word. His thought just now vanish like a wind upon seeing the younger sad face. He decide to hate it.

"No. You're not. Hyung like you. Let's play with just hyung then" That bring the younger smile back on his lip which also make his lips curl up upon seeing the younger expression and decide to make this expression his favourite.

 

Where does it start?

When did it began?

We all change

Nothing be the same

Since that day

 

6 years later..

 

"Hyung! Reporting hyung!" Woohyun said as he running towards the elder who sit on the swing where they first met and stop right in front of the elder and catch his breath as he run to the play ground such as he had been chase by a ghost. Once he catch his breath he stand straight as if a policeman reporting to their leader.

"What is it Sergeant Nam?" Sungkyu said as he standing facing his surbodinate.

"Sergeant Sungyeol said there is new people come to our neighbourhood today. He said he saw a lorry came to our neighbourhood bring a lot of stuff into the house next to his." Woohyun said with exited plasterred all over his face. His eye got bigger and his hand move around to exaggerate the thing that he didn't even see by himself.

"Is there any new kids Hyun?"

"I don't know hyung Sungyeol didn't say anything about it." He crook his eyebrow as he tried to remember what Sungyeol had told him.

"It's okay. Let go and do the investigation Sergeant Nam!" Woohyun face plastered with joyful and exitedness upon hearing the instuction. He like to do investigation exspecially with Sungkyu the elder always be his best partner during any investigation.

They walk to Sungyeol house to do the investigation about their new neighbour while holding hand. As Sungkyu doesn't want the younger got lost while they walk to Sungyeol house since the younger can't even walk to school from his house or vise versa without getting lost. It's always Sungkyu who walk with him to school or to his house. They would holding hand since the younger might lost if he just follow from behind and that what scare Sungkyu the most. The last time Sungkyu walk with him without holding his hand was the first time he invite Woohyun to his house, and it had been disaster since the younger got lost. Sungkyu nearly cried when he can't find Woohyun anywhere he tought that Woohyuun doesn't want to come to his house and play with him there. When he saw Woohyun at the playground crying and sit on the swing where they first met. The younger hug him tightly when he came to the younger. With teary eyes and snotty nose he said that he got lost and scared that Sungkyu had left him.

Since then Sungkyu had never let go of Woohyun's hand when they left the playground untill Woohyun reach his home. Woohyun never had a problem to come to the playground since it had been like a map in his head and like the pull of gravity the younger always find his way to the playground with or without other help and now Sungkyu's house had been added to his map. Hence if he got lost they surely could find Woohyun wheather at the playground or at Sungkyu's house.

"Did you see anything suspicious sergeant?" Sungkyu ask his partner who is busy observing the suspect house using their handmade binoculars.

"No. Not yet. Nothing came out of the house yet." Woohyun reply in his very hush tone as if the suspect could hear him if he talk any louder.

"What are they doing so long in the house?" The elder ask in the same tone to the younger who is really in character by the time.

"I don't know I can't see them in the house. The door are close and so the window, the curtain are not being put yet so I could only see the living room" Woohyun reply and give his full observation to his leader who seem not satisfied with his answer.

"I can see that too. Tell me something I don't know or I couldn't see." Sungkyu said as he really could see that, well what did he expect Woohyun could see with their handmade binoculars?

"I think they are not in the living room hyung" Woohyun said as he though that it's something that Sungkyu would want to hear which is true the elder satisfied with his answer.

"Good sergeant, now let's take a rest. You have done a good job today. Let's eat. Sungyeol sergeant is there anything for us to eat?" It has been the fifth time they take rest since their first investigation to the house which is an hour ago. Sungyeol bring their snack that had been prepared by his mom when they arrive. They eat their snack near the window so it's easy to observe their suspect while eating. They did the investigation in the study at Sungyeol's house since the window from the study are direcly to their suspect house.

After a very long rest that they nearly forgot about their investigation. Suddenly a car park at their neighbour garrage and make all three boys jump in exitement to see the owner of the car, totally forgot about their handmade binoculars. A lady around their mother age came out of the driver seat and open the trunk to take a big bag that had roler beneath it and drag the bag to the door before she unlock the door and put the bag in. She then go to the car again and take another bag after another to the house. Lastly, she open the door at the passenger seat and lowered herself. After a few minute she had been in the position she straighten her back and hold a boy hand from the passenger seat.

The boy look sleepy as if he just woke up and his hand hold his mother hand tightly. Even from afar they could see the how adorable the boy was. His white skin, black shinning hair, sharp and clear eye, L shape nose, perfect lips size and all are put in very perfect way that can make every single person who see him could say that this boy definitely grown up into a perfectly hansome man with no flaw in his face. 'This boy is really adorable.' Sungkyu turn his head and look at Woohyun who seem totally captivated b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter