You're my Moon

Solar Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author note:English is not my native language. Not even my favourite subject so forgive me for incorrect spelling and grammatical error and other error. Blame it on me since i don't really like this subject.

An eclipse happens when a planet or a moon gets in the way of the sun’s light. Here on Earth, we can experience two kinds of eclipses: solar eclipses and lunar eclipses. 

 

Woohyun threw his attention to the clear sky from the window. He can't take it anymore. It is too painfull to stay focus in his class. Maybe searching for contrail from the aircraft in the clear sky is much better than stay focus in the class. Not even a minute searching for the contrails he felt something poking his shoulder. He shift his attention to the cramble paper that resembles a small ball. He doesn't need to look for the culprit, he already know who he is by instinct. He took the paper and try to look at the content.

 

[ What do you think about the eclipses? ]

 

He drew back his attention to the class after get a glimpse of the culprit to find the teacher is explaining the differences between the eclipses and the types of the eclipses. He sure knows how to drew his attention back to class with just a simple question.

***

"So what do you think about it?" The culprit still exited about the previous class that Woohyun doesn't give a damn about it.

"What about it? I don't get it?" Woohyun really doesn't understand this guy sometime. What does he mean about it? Doesn't it obvious it just another natural phenomenon that occur just like the aurora nothing new about it. Beside the whole world know about it, just the chances to see the phenomenon are rare opportunities.

"I mean don't you pity the moon sometime. Moon always revolve around the earth. Always there when day got darker, the Moon also effected ocean tides and particularly spring tides but the Earth seems like neglected the Moon and keep on circling the Sun don't you think?" Dongwoo tries his best to get the younger attention on him and his nonsense observation. Yes, Woohyun is younger than him but they are in the same class thanks to Woohyun's brain, he manage to jump a year.

"Is there any problem between you and the 'Howoon boy', Hyung? Thats why you ask me that question?" Woohyun tries to gether the variables based on the observation that been made by the elder before he jump to the conclusion. The elder sigh with content. The younger is too great in reading others expression thats why nothing he can hide from the younger. He only need to look deep in others eye to guest what does the content behind the words that been said. Dongwoo sometime thought that Woohyun was a mind reader and thats a total lie, because the younger just master in physychology that he learn since childhood. It's all thanks to his childhood friend that was to lazy to even express his own feeling and let the younger guest based on his glare.

"He doesn't answer his phone last night when I call him. Didn't you think he neglected me just like the Earth neglected the Moon Hyun?" Dongwoo show his sad expression just because one damn phone call, just damn one phone call he made didn't pick up by the 'Howoon damn boy' Dongwoo asume himself being neglected and made a fuss about the stupid damn eclipses and annoy Woohyun to no end. It just one phone call damn it!! He is probably sleeping by the time you call him damn it!! Considering Dongwoo weird sleeping habit and call habit the phone call might been made around 2-3 a.m. Hence the said 'Howoon boy' might not be able to hold his eye just to answer that one damn call made by one damn Dino. If only you're my dongsaeng. Woohyun sigh for the nth time.

"Didn't he send you an apologise message or something this morning?And still answer your call other than last night call right?"The look in the eye the elder gave proves all his prediction are correct. "He didn't neglected you Hyung. He probably just can't open his eye the moment you call him. Maybe he is too tired with his muscle practice or something. Why don't you try to change your call habit by calling him earlier this time so that he could answer your call?" And stop making fuss about the damn thing that never happen. You never know how does it feel by being neglected especially by the lazy hamster.

***

[ Woohyun! My house NOW! ]

 

"Come in Woohyun.  Did you brougth it with you?" Woohyun just nod and lift his hand with the plastic bag to the elder while the other hand tried to push his sneaker from his leg ."Good. Now to the kitchen and prepare it." Woohyun just nod since he already know that the elder would ask him to do exactly that, without even bother himself to help the younger brougth the plastic bag to the kitchen, well what can you expect from a very lazy big fat hamster like him. All he know is how to hold chopstick to eat and how to sleep other than that is a big no-no to him or not? Because sometime the elder are too lazy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter