Lunar Eclipse

Solar Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Woohyun!!!"

A very loud voice called while running just to give him a bone crush hug and nearly fall on the ground because of the impact. Thanks to Woohyun fast reaction they didn't become mat for other.

"Myungie. When did you come back? I miss you a lot Myungie-ah." He reply with a thight hug as if he doesn't want to let go of the younger.

"I just came back last night. I thought to give you a visit, but mom said you might be sleep by that time so I came to school today just to meet you. I miss you a lot Hyun! Theres a lot of thing I want to tell you. Where should I began with?" He release the tight hug and put his right hand around Woohyun neck then start to walk to the cafeteria where Woohyun was heading just now while telling Woohyun about his 'unexpected journey' to the oversea with his family.

 

'If only you look at me

You would notice the difference

If only you look at me

There won't be much different

If only you look at me..' 

 

"Hyun?! Aren't you listening to me?" He stop and loom at the younger with dump expression, he had been taken aback by the younger sudden question.

"Hyun whats wrong? Is there any problem while I'm not here?"

"No. Everything fine." He said with his best confident face that he can make at the time and put his left hand around the younger neck and start walking again. The younger still suspicious but just let it go and follow the elder to the cafeteria. 'Something is really off. Woohyun would never be this quiete. Unless...' He stop walking and look at the elder who look at him with big question mark on his face by his sudden stop.

"Hyun.."

He open his mouth to ask the question that had been in his mind, which is he though the reason of Woohyun quieteness, just to be stop by Dongwoo who rush toward them as if he been chase by twelve dogs.

"Woohyun.." he said in between his breath before he took in a deep breath and exhale to calm himsaelf down. Woohyun and Myungsoo patiently waiting for him to continue his so called Earth shattering news. 

"Our physics teacer ask for you at the physics lab. It must be about our project." He said after calming him self down. As expected of Dongwoo and his out of the world way of telling news. He always make it look so big and important as a whale with his shouting and running when the news is smaller and insignificant than an ant. 

"Hm.. I will be there in a minute." Woohyun turn to look at the younger and gesture him to continue what he had been saying before.

"Um.. Actually I want to tell you that I left something at music room and want to ask you if you want to tag along. Since the teacher want to meet you then I will go first." He said as cassual as he could so Woohyun could not find it fishy.Thanks to his luck Woohyun is a bit slower than ussual that day, the effect of helping Sungkyu last night and a very boring class, didn't notice his lies.

"Okay. See you then! Wait for me after school!! Let's walk home together!!! Bye!!!!" He said while walking backward following Dongwoo to the physics lab while swaying his hand from side to side toward him before turn around to catch up with Dongwoo with his right hand wrap around Dongwoo neck.

'Now..Where is Sungkyu hyung..' The younger who supposed to go to the music room to find his things wander around school to look for certain hamster that might be hidding somewhere. 

 

*****

A total lunar eclipse has the direct sunlight completely blocked by the earth's shadow. The only light seen is refracted through the earth's shadow. This light looks red for the same reason that the sunset looks red, due to rayleight scattering of the more blue light. Because of its reddish color, a total lunar eclipse is sometimes called a blood moon

"So you are going to make lunar eclipse for this project? Why?" Mrs Kim ask just as the part of the judge that might question him the exact question during his competition.

Unlike a solar eclipse, which can be viewed only from a certain relatively small area of the world, a lunar eclipse may be viewed from anywhere on the night side of the Earth. A lunar eclipse lasts for a few hours, whereas a total solar eclipse lasts for only a few minutes at any given place, due to the smaller size of the Moon's shadow. Also unlike solar eclipses, lunar eclipses are safe to view without any eye protection or special precautions, as they are dimmer than the full moon.

"You seem like you already has the answer for every thing Woohyun-ah. I really hope that all of you will bring the trophies soon." Mrs Kim said as she came near her favourite student and pat his back, she is really proud of what Woohyun and his group had present to her just now. The youngers seem to study it all. They even take the challenge to make the demo look as realistic and beutiful as the real natural phenomenon could be.

"Have you guys eat? It's seem like the lunch time is over. I give you permission to eat here before go back to your class. Did you bought along your lunch? If not ask one of you to go and buy it while the others try practice your presentation for tomorrow. Here, it's my treat." She said and give a few dollars to Dongwoo before walk out of the room. Just after she left, the room rejoice.

"Hyunwoo, go and buy us food. Today is your turn. Since the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter