What Really Happened: When OnSica Became Official

당신과 함께 재연 (An Encore With You)

Onew went home to the dorm very late. Jonghyun, however, was waiting for him.

"Jonghyun?" the leader asked, "Why are you still awake?"

"Taemin made me promise to wait for you," Jonghyun answered.

Onew sighed and said, "Kurae. Sleep now."

"Hyung," Jonghyun called.

"Yes?" Onew looked at Jonghyun.

"Why did you meet her?" Jonghyun's expression tells that he already knows the answer. 

Onew sighed and said, "Unlike you, I really cannot hold and control my emotions...I am envious of you. You were able to really stop having contact with Sekyung-sshi."

Jonghyun smiled sadly and said, "What can I do? The ShaWols were very harsh on us. I cannot let her continue taking the blame...What if they find out hyung? What if they do the same with her?"

Onew put his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder and said, "This will end soon. I promise."

 

Chatroom: Ice Princess <3 Dubu Leader

Dubu Leader: Are you back?

Ice Princess: Ne...It has been 30 minutes.

Dubu Leader: Better rest now...

Ice Princess: Is there something wrong?

Dubu Leader: This...Will slowly creep out to them...

Ice Princess: Do...Do you want not to...

Jinki looked at her message. He thought for a second and replied.

Dubu Leader: It will just be seven days. After that, the whole world will have me. For now...I want you to be my whole world.

Jessica suddenly started a video call.

"You!" Jessica said with tears in her eyes, "We're just chatting and yet you are making me cry!"

Jinki smiled sadly and said, "Mianhe...This is what happens when I become selfish..."

Jessica shook her head, "Ani. I'm the one being selfish here, confusing you and all."

"Sleep now," Jinki said, "You better rest."

Jessica nodded and said, "You too."

"Arasseo...Saranghae," Jinki said.

Jessica smiled and said, " Na ddo saranghae."

 

But Jessica did not sleep. She called Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon?" Jessica said as Hyoyeon picked up.

Hyoyeon was obviously sleeping before she picked up. "This should be a very good reason, Jung Sooyeon."

"Shh! What if they hear you?!" Jessica said.

Hyoyeon chuckled from the other line and said, "I have my own room, you know."

"I know you must have gussed that I met Jinki today, and I will continue meeting him for the seven days that I am here in Korea," Jessica said.

Hyoyeon became fully awake at the other line. How could her job be so easy? However, she asked, "Wouldn't that guy be angry?"

"Tyler?" Jessica scoffed, "No. We have our terms."

"You really do not want to talk to the other? Sunny? Yoona? Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica was silent for a while before she said, "I'll do something through Jinki...Not to all though."

Hyoyeon guessed the members that Jessica will not send her regards. "Taeyeon--"

"Taeyeon has had enough of me. I know she had suffered a lot. I read the internet. It was not her fault that your ing CEO allowed her relationship to be out," Jessica said. 

Hyoyeon sighed and said, "She has been trying to talk and console Onew. She thinks it's a way to help you."

Jessica replied, "She should not. I should be the one...But no, not anymore."

 

Taemin, Jonghyun and Key had an early schedule, so it was just Minho and Onew at the dorm. Minho was having a sandwich when Onew arrived at their dinning table. 

"Good morning," Minho greeted.

"Hmm, joheun achim," the leader greeted back as he looked at the fridge. "No leftover chicken?"

Minho answered, "Taemin ate them all. That's how upset he is."

"Upset?" Onew asked Minho and sat across him. "Don't tell me...Seolma?"

"I honestly will support you in your decision hyung," Minho said, "You deserve to be happy. Key and Jonghyun will definitely understand you as well. We all will, except Taemin. He is afraid that you will end up like him when Naeun basically dumped him."

Onew replied, "This will end in a week, Minho. She is just back for a week. Do me a favor and talk to him about it...Mianhe, am I being selfish?"

Minho looked at his leader and said, "For once hyung, be selfish. You have been too giving to us."

 

Onew went to the company to organize some stuff as the leader of SHINee. He was surprised was Luna welcomed him right in the company lobby.

"Onew-oppa! Annyeong!" Luna greeted happily.

As far as he knew, they were not that close without a camera filming them. "Annyeong," he greeted back.

"Wae?" Luna asked because of Onew's cold response.

Onew looked at Luna, "Sunyeong, you're my ex-girlfriend that you did not mind unless there is a camera. How can you just say hi to me like that?"

Dumbfounded, Luna said nothing. Onew shook his head and pressed on. Apart from the work that he has to do, he wanted to visit the training room were he first mustered his courage.

 

~Flashback~

"Eotteokhe?" Jinki said, feeling extremely nervous. He was holding lunchboxes for the entire staff of Girls' Generation. They were having their practice now for their comeback song. Though through with hectic schedules, he still managed to prepare. 

"Why did you promise over the phone that you would do this hyung?" Jonghyun and Minho complained as they were carrying also some of the lunchboxes. 

After a few heavy breathings, SNSD's manager finally arrived at where the three SHINee members were waiting. 

"Eh?" he was very surprised, "I thought, or Jessica thought, it was just a joke?"

Jonghyun said in an exasperated voice, "Ani hyung."

The manager quickly took some of the bags and lead the SHINee members to the practice room. When they entered, everyone was very surprised. 

"Yeoroboon, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho brought us food!" the manager announced.

As the other members of Girls' Generation members cheered and surrounded the food, Jessica was frozen in her spot while staring at Onew. Last night, she was joking about bringing food. 

"Lee Jinki, darawa," Jessica said as she ran outside. Onew, looking confused, followed.

"Did Onew-sshi prepare all of this?" Taeyeon asked as he handed out some of the food to Jonghyun and Minho.

Minho nodded. Jonghyun answered, "Honestly, I think he has a thing for Jessica-sshi."

Everyone looked at Jonghyun. "Mwol?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Wae? You did not like it?" Onew asked, totally afraid that Jessica did not like the surprise.

Jessica looked around at the empty stairway that they were. When she was sure that it was only the two of them, Jessica jumped into Onew and hugged him.

"Gomawo," Jessica said, "Jinnja gomawo."

Onew smiled and hugged back. "Glad that you like it," the SHINee leader said.

~End of Flashback~

 

When Onew opened the doors of the training room, he saw nothing but an empty room. In this room, SHINee was made. He could remember the day they were formed. He felt bad that he has been neglecting s because he was being selfish. He opened the chatroom of the SHINee members

Dubu Onew: Yaedeula-ah...Mianhe...

Maknae Taemin: ...Waeyo, hyung?

Almighty Key: Hyung? Why?

Dubu Onew: I have been neglecting you and have been very selfish.

Bling Bling Jonghyun: Ani hyung...

Flaming Charisma Minho: I told you hyung, be selfish for once.

Maknae Taemin: What are you saying, Minho-hyung? Gwaenchana, hyung, just focus again on us.

Almighty Key: Lee Taemin, don't you want our leader to be happy?

Bling Bling Jonghyun: Taemin, please understand our leader.

Maknae Taemin: I understand him, he doesn't understand us.

Flaming Charisma Minho: Let us all talk when everyone come back home.

Onew sighed. He understand all too well Taemin; the maknae is right after all. Onew went from the training room to the recording room, the room where he proposed to Jessica on becoming his girlfriend. 

 

~Flashback~

Jessica was about to record a very high note on the song when Onew came straight from Japan. The SHINee members were given a day-off from their Japanese promotions, and Onew chose to go back to Korea for Jessica. 

"Oh, Onew-sshi annyeong!" the Girls' Generation members greeted. Jessica smiled at Onew; now she has a great support. As she was warming up, the other SNSD members interrogated Onew.

"How come you and Jessica-unnie chat all the time?" Yoona asked.

Onew answered, "Well...Uhm, it has been a habit..."

Seohyun then asked, "Eh? Since when?"

"It has been I think a year or two," Onew answered honestly, "We would talk, hang out...You all know this."

Taeyeon then hit asked the question the other SNSD members were dying to ask, "Do you like Jessica?"

Suddenly, the music director said that Jessica will start recording. Onew suddenly stood up and cheered on Jessica.

"Hwaiting!" Onew mouthed. 

Jessica smiled and...

Cause the girls bring boys out

Girls bring the boys out

Girls bring the boys out

Girls bring the boys out!

"Good job!" the musical director cheered.

Jessica was so happy. The extra cheering up of Onew help. Jessica kept on looking at Jinki. Jessica can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach. The guy was nice, helpful, caring, etc. He even sacrifices his own sleep just to make Jessica have dinner and sleep also. 

Jessica had gone out and went directly to Jinki, "Jinki-yah, jal haesseo?"

"Kureom, jinnja jal haesso," Jinki said sincerely with a smile.

"Oohhhh..." the other SNSD members teased.

"Yah~" Jessica said shyly.

"The two of you, sit down," Sooyoung said, preparing her question.

"Chakkaman, I...I want to say something to Jessica," Jinki declared.

Everyone, even the musci director, turned their attention to Jessica and Onew. 

"I...Ever since I was broken hearted with Luna, you were the one with me. You were there during my sucesses, my failures...Thank you. I know this will be against our rules...But...I am sorry. I cannot help myself. Everytime I see you, my world just becomes clear. Hearing you sing, seeing you dance...It makes my heart go crazy. Every time you hug me, every time we accidentally hold hands...I just want to scream out of joy...I...I...I think I really like you, Jessica. I...I think I love you," Onew confessed. He kneeled down and showed a necklace, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Jessica did not think twice, "Yes Jinki!"

Jinki was surprised...Well, everyone was. Jessica said, "This clumsy kid here...Is the one I have talking about girls. The one I said is my crush for a very long time. Starting from our duet, to when we bcemae close...Sorry, Jinki, Iwas kind of abusing you so that I could at least be close to you. I was the one who liked you first. But...I...I love you too, Jinki. I really do."

"OMOO!!! WOOHH~~" everyone in the recording room cheered and screamed as Jessica and Onew hugged.

~End of Flashback~

 

Jessica was awaken by a call from her phone. It was a video call from Jinki.

"Hmm...Don't look at me," Jessica said as she covered her face.

Jinki chuckled, "Then why did you answer the video call?"

"So I can see you," Jessica said as she pekked through her fingers. "Eodiyah?" she asked Jinki.

"Remember this room?" Jinki asked as he let Jessica see the recording room.

"The recording room where you confessed?" Jessica asked.

Jinki nodded and said, "Ne..."

Jessica showed her face and said, "Lee Jinki."

"Hmm?" Jinki then turned the camera to his face.

"Saranghae," Jessica said, as she wished that the sincerity is evident in her expression.

Onew smiled sadly and said, "Na ddo saranghae. Jeongmal...jeongmal...saranghae."

"I'll just prepare and head out," Jessica said.

"Send me the address; I'll pick you up," Jinki said.

 

Hyoyeon was driving a car with Taeyeon and Jonghyun. "How did you know...?" Jonghyun started to ask but Hyoyeon quickly answered.

"I heard from Taemin that Luna will try to get Onew back and now that Jessica is back in Kore, we will make sure that they enjoy their time, arasseo?"

 

Luna heard the conversation of Onew and Jessica over the phone. Luna then secretly followed Onew and said to herself, "You will not be hurt anymore, oppa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers, may I know your comment about the first five chapters?

 

Thank you~