Four

D'amour

 

 

“Oppa, I think we need to stop seeing each other”

 

That was the last word I heard from her that night. I admit that we fought a lot, and has been on-and-off relationship for about five years, and I knew that she is tired with this thing, I’m also tired. Maybe it’s best for us to go separated ways.  

 

“I’ll do the movie, since the rumours about me being cast in it already spreading. This will be our last time together, so I hope the best for your career. Good luck, Jung Yonghwa-shi.” 

 

Yonghwa-shi. Yonghwa-shi.

‘Yonghwa-shi’ is what she calls me now. It’s been a month since we started filming for our movie. Plus one month extra used for practicing our fighting scene and learning how to use guns since we are acting in an action-crime genre movie. Although we are a couple in the movie, and spent most of our time together on the set, we rarely talk to each other. We are not what we used to be anymore. Maybe, she is just being professional. Other than topics that related to works, we didn’t talk to each other. It’s better that way because we suddenly turn awkward with each other. She looks comfortable with the others tho, but not me.

“Everyone, that’s a wrap for our shooting at Korea. Thank you for your hard works. Tomorrow, we are going to fly to Rome, and finished our filming there” The director told us. All the staff are busy packing the things we used, and all the actors are busy talking and laughing with each other.

I took a few of hot coffees from the table, and bring it to them.  There are Oh Ji Ho sunbaenim, Sung Dong Il sunbaenim, Vixx’s N and After School’s Lizzy in this movie, and I see all of them are very comfortable with each other. Well, I guess it’s only me and Seohyun that are not going well.

“Coffee, everyone?” I ask them.

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell me you went to get some coffee? Aigoo. Let me take that.” N being generous to me, probably because he is younger than me and the youngest actor here. He distributed the coffee to everyone, while the sunbaenim are busy sharing their stories. I took the seat between Lizzy and N.

Lizzy and Seohyun are such a bright and cheerful ladies. Every time Oh Ji Ho sunbaenim tells a joke, they will laugh out loud. It’s been a long time since I last saw Seohyun’s bright smile.

“Yah, Yonghwa, I heard rumours about you and Seohyun. Is that true?” Suddenly, Sung Dong Il change the topics. All eyes turned to us.

“Aniya. We’re just a close friend since we were together in a variety show. Right, Yonghwa-shi?” Seohyun answer him without hesitation. And, she start sharing her own stories, maybe uncomfortable with the topics about us.

I just sit there, hearing their stories and laugh when I have to laugh, respond when I have to respond.

We were sharing stories about ourselves until late at night, and when the staff are finished packing and cleaning the set, all of us went to our home and get ready for our next flight the next morning.

 

 

 

 

The first scene that we are going shoot in Italy is going to be at Hassler Hotel, and only involved me and Seohyun. I can’t focused at all when our director explaining to us about the scene that we have to shoot because I can’t stop thinking about it. We are going to film the most intimate scene in the movie. I didn’t even get enough sleep last night.

“So, I just have to show my upper body?” Seohyun’s questions bring me back to the reality.

“Ne, we only going to shoot the upper side of your body. So, we need both of you to get ready in ten more minutes.” Director hyung told us.

I brush my teeth while reading the script again. I took a glance at Seohyun, and she is also busy re-reading the script while her make-up artist fixing her long and silky black hair here and there. I saw the nervousness on her face.

So, she is going to show her hot body to the whole world? Damn it. Why I didn’t think about that before?

Now, I feel regret. Ottoke.

 I walk to the director hyung and the script-writer noona. “Actually, I have a request” I told them, boldly.

“And, what is that Yonghwa-shi?” Director hyung ask me.

I my own black messy hair. “Erm, can you, erm, shoot Seohyun’s body only? Not the front? I means, she’s still the SNSD’s innocent maknae, right? We need to protect her image.”

“And how we are going to do that?”

“I’ll use my own body to cover her body if you want to shoot from the front, and we also could use her long hair to cover her own body.”

“Well, actually, I was also thinking the same thing because it will left more curiosity to the audience.” Yes! Script-writer noona agreed with my suggestion.

Phew. Settled. So, what I suppose to do now? Oh, right. I need to seduce Seohyun in this scene.

“Yonghwa-shi, please take your place. And Seohyun-shi, get ready” Director hyung order us.

“Wait, before that, I have a question. Do you want us to kiss normally, or the French-kiss style? I ask the director. Seohyun, who is standing next to me, give me this deadly stare. “Just kiss her like you kiss your own woman, bad boy.” Director hyung winked at me.

Seohyun take her place near the huge luxurious window, while I take my place near this gigantic antique door. Well, it is Rome. Everything is antique here. My make-up artist do some last minute touch up to my hair and fixing the suit that I was wearing.

“Ready? In three-two-one. Scene 431, take one and, action!”   

I walk slowly towards this goddess who is wearing such a red and y long evening gown, which fit perfectly with her s-shaped long body. I slip my hand on her waist and bring her closer to me. She landed both of her hands on my chest.

“You’re a liar. You’re a traitor. I hate you. I hate you.” She said her line, while her hands keep beating my chest. I grab her hands and stop her from punching me.

I look at her beautiful crystal clear eyes, and said my own line. “We are enemy, in real world but not in love. My love never lie to you.”

I bring her closer to me, and landed my lips on her lips. As being told by the director, I kiss her slowly, but passionately. It has been a long time since our last kiss. Suddenly, our kiss turns aggressive. We were too engrossed with the kiss, we didn’t even hear the director shout ‘cut’ to us.

“CUT!”

Both of us were shocked. We didn’t know how many times that the director already shout ‘cut’ at us. Seohyun release the kiss first, but both of us still trying to catch up our own breath, still hugging each other.

The director comes to us. “I think we should just stick with the slow but passionate kiss, not the aggressive one. Got it?” Both of us nodded.

“Scene 431, take two and action”

I kiss her again, slowly. Even though we already kissed numerous times, this kiss feels a bit different. Maybe because we miss each other?

She changed the position of her arms from my chest to my neck. My hands moved from her hips to her y back, slowly her evening gown. The gown falls easily to the floor, and exposed her y body, wearing only her .

Still kissing each other, she throw away my coat to the floor. We break the kiss, and she start to my shirt. Then, I carry her bridal-style and bring her to the bed. I put her slowly on the bed and start kissing her again. I can feel her body touches mine.

“Cut!”

The director shout at us. “Good job, Yonghwa-shi, Seohyun-shi”

The staff hurriedly wraps Seohyun’s body with a large towel. They also bring us some water. “So, after this we are going to shoot the bed scene. And, just pretend that we are not here. Don’t worry. We are going to cover both of your lower part of your bodies with the blanket.” The director explain to us.

After fixing our make-up and hairs, we took our place on the bed. This time, Seohyun is above me. She cover her upper body with her long hair, just like I wanted to. No way I’m gonna share this view with the world! When the director yell ‘action’, she start to kiss my neck and my chest passionately, just like we used to do when we were an item. Every kiss from her is like a fire, burning each inch of my body.

Then, I took the lead and change our position. I start kiss her from her forehead, to her nose, her neck, her ears and lastly, on her y lips. The water on our body, make us look like we are sweating, and having with each other, but sadly, no. Acting is just acting, I guess.

The scene ended after a few takes, and we keep monitoring our own scene, and sometime give our own opinion and suggestion. When all the staff are busy tidying up the place, I went to look for Seohyun. She is sitting in front of the table, alone, eating a cupcakes and scrolling pictures on her SNS.

I took a chair and put it next to her. “You’re quite good, aren’t you?”

She didn’t respond to me. Still busy scrolling and liking some photos.

“We used to give hint to our fans on Instagram, but now, I feel lonely.” Still trying to talk to her. “Your kiss, still taste like strawberry. Just like the old time.”

“What do you want?” Keeping her voice low, she still sound like yelling at me, annoyed. At least I managed to get her attention.

I grab one of her hand, the one that is holding the cupcake, and eats it. “Talk to me. You always talks to other actors.” We stare into each other eyes.

“You know me more than anyone else. There is nothing more to talk about. Besides, you are going to get annoy and bored.” She turns her attention back to her phone.

“If I’m bored with you, I would’ve already left you few years ago.” I whisper to her ear, and slowly walk away from there, leaving her alone.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!” Lizzy waved at me. She was waiting me at the hotel lobby, together with N and Yonghwa. Tonight, all of us decided to take a night tour around Rome. It has been a week since we arrived here, and this is the only free time that we have. We are tired with the filming, but we are definitely not going to miss the chance to visit this majestic Rome.

Lizzy, N and Yonghwa each wear a hat and a mask to cover themselves. Lizzy wears such a big jacket but still looks cute, while Yonghwa and N are both wearing a sweater. Me, wearing only a mask to cover myself, and a thin white t-shirt together with a jeans, I feel so cold.

We walk to the outside to wait for a taxi. Suddenly I feel something on my head. Yonghwa took his hat off and put it on me. He also took off his sweater and put it on my body. He zipped the sweater until it cover my neck. The sweater still has his smell on it.

I look at him. “What about you?”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry.” Such a short answer from him.

“Whoa, as expected from hyung.” N, among the idols that knew about our relationship tease us. If only he knew we already broke up a few months ago.

“Auch, I can’t bear with such romantic atmosphere.” Lizzy also decides to tease us. “Should we go and leave them alone?” Lizzy ask N.

“Yah! Don’t you dare to leave me! ” I pinched her with a pout on my face, making all of them laugh.

 

 

 

Rome is such a beautiful city. We take a pictures with the historical buildings here and there. Since it’s already midnight, most of the shops already closed. So, we decided to hit the bar.

Four of us take a sit in the corner, and enjoying our drinks. Since all of us have to shoot in the morning, we only drink a little. Suddenly the DJ plays Big Bang’s Bang Bang Bang, making Lizzy and N step to the dance floor, leaving me and Yonghwa, alone.

Well, this is awkward.

“Dance?” He asked me. I shake my head.

Only silence accompany us after that. Sometimes, I sing to the song just to avoid any awkwardness between us.

“Um, I heard from the staff that you hurt yourself during filming.” He tried to talk.

“It was nothing. It just the knife that Oh Ji Ho sunbaenim used cut my left ear a little bit. Really, it was nothing.”

“Mind if I take a look?” He already sit closer to me, and tucks my hair behind my left ear. He look at it, like a mother look at his son’s wound.

“It just a small scratch.” I took his hand away from me.

He took a sip from his drink, and eats the ice. I really hate it when he do that.

“Oppa, please don’t eat the ice. It’s bad for your health.” What the hell that just slipped from my mouth? Oppa? It’s been a long time since I called him oppa. Am I worried about him just now? No. It’s just that I used to mad at him every time he eats and chew the ice.

“Next time, take care of yourself first.” He looks at me and spits the remaining ice back to his glass.

I wear my mask. “I think its time for us to go back to the hotel.” I stand up and decided to call Lizzy and N. Suddenly, Yonghwa grabs my hands, and pushed me to the wall. The place are packed with people, so we are standing very close to each other. He trapped my body with his body.

“I miss us” I hear his whisper in my ear. He open my mask and try to kiss me, but I avoid it. I’m just afraid that my feelings for him will grow stronger. I can see his expression turns bitter. Both of us froze for a moment. Then, he puts back my mask, and lift up the hoodie of my sweater to cover my hair. He also fixed the position of my hat. After that, he also wears his own mask. “Let’s just get back to the hotel.”

I’m sorry, oppa. I’m just afraid. Afraid that I might fall in love with you again.

 

 

 

T.T 

sorry for making you guys waiting. mianeeeeeeeeeeyo

please leave your comment here because I think I need to improve myself  T.T

and, wish me luck for my upcoming exams!!!!!

thank you for reading. i'll do my best for upcoming chapters. fighting!