Two

D'amour

It’s been a week since we start practicing and preparing for our comebacks. All eight of us are now taking a rest after almost six hours of dancing.

I took my bottle and drink all of it greedily. I burst into laugh and sprayed all the water in my mouth when Yoona tickle me playfully on my stomach.

“Aigoo, this kids.” Tiffany wiped her face because the water from my mouth went all over her face.

“Hyunnie, when is your next musical?” Taeyeon ask me while busy scrolling her phone. Probably updating her Instagram. After all, she is the queen of the SNS between SNSD, or should I say, female idols?

“I don’t think I’m going to involve in any musical in the near time. But, I do received a few offers in drama and movie. But, I still haven’t check it yet.” I answer sincerely, even though nobody are paying attention to me. All of them are busy checking their phones. Sooyoung Unnie is busy on-the-phone with her boyfriend, while the others are busy updating on SNS, hinting for our upcoming comebacks.

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

The sounds of notifications from my phone grabs everyone attention. I’m sure I already turn off all the notifications from my SNS. Who could it be, looking for me, at this hours?

“Yah, check your phone kiddo” Hyoyeon shout at me. I walk lazily to get my phone on the table when suddenly I heard Taeyeon shouts my name.

“Heol! Hyun! You are a dead meat!” She looks surprised?

All eights of us run to her and look at her phone.

CNBLUE YONGHWA GOT CAUGHT WANDERING AROUND GIRLS GENERATION SEOHYUN’S APARTMENT.

“The is that?” Yuri blurted out, shocked. My eyes widened, hearing about this news so sudden.

“Aren’t SM already paid those stupid reporters to leave you? Something is weird here” Sunny look at me, confused. Well, I smell something fishy too. Did our CEO is trying to use my name to gain public attention for our comebacks? But, why I didn’t know anything about this?

“Did Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim told you to do this?” Sooyoung ask me. Is it my time now? I ask myself since Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnies’ relationships already got exposed to public, which lead to me and Sunny who are still clean from any rumours.

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Damn those noise. I grab my phone angrily. 89 miss calls, 200 messages. Daebak.

“Hello, manager-nim. It’s me.” I answered his call and keep listening to his nags. I remain silent until he finished talking, making eye contact with my unnies, probably wanting to know what actually happened.

I put down my phone. “Unnie, it’s not SM’s works. He said that Lee Soo Man seonsaeng-nim is very mad at me right now” I look at them with my teary eyes.

“Is it……?” Tiffany look at me with her unfinished words.

“Didn’t you say that Yonghwa…………” Taeyeon too, with her unfinished words, probably knowing what I’m thinking right now.

“Yonghwa? What’s with him?” Yoona ask innocently, since she is the only one who didn’t know about Yonghwa’s stupid request. Yoona has been very busy lately, going back and forth from Korea to China, so it is obvious that she didn’t know anything.

“I’m sorry, unnie. I’m afraid I have to go back now. I need to ask Yonghwa about this matter.” I grab my bag and put my shoes on. I walk hurriedly, while trying to contact him, but all I got is voice mail.

As soon as I left the building, there are so many reporters waiting for me outside. Damn. It’s 1am in the morning. How come there are still many reporters at this hour?

I make my way thru another exit. I drive my car, while still trying to call Yonghwa, hoping I can reach him. He still turn off his phone. I call Jungshin’s number, and luckily he answer.

“Jungshin-ah, where are you right now? I need to know where Yonghwa is” I ask him, skipping the greeting part.

After knowing about his whereabouts, I thanked him and speed my car.

 

As soon as I arrived at his condominium, I see many reporters are waiting outside. Luckily, I know a secret passage to his house.

I took the elevator and start entering the password for his house quickly. I look for him, but I can’t see him everywhere. Suddenly, I heard some noise from inside the bathroom. So, he is taking a shower, at this hour? Seriously?

I decided to wait for him in the living room, preparing and arranging my words when I meet him.  I’m afraid to check my phone, afraid of those crazy fans.

“My love. What a surprise to see you at this hours. Didn’t you have practice?” He greet me, wearing only his grey shirts, and towel on his body. He look calm, though.

“Oppa, are you acting stupid right now?” I glare at him.

“What?” He still playing stupid, I guess.

“For god sake, what have you done?” I shouted at him, disgusted at his calm face.

“Why? Do you think I pay those reporters to write about those rumours?” He ask me, while making his way to the table, pouring some wine to the glass and drink it.

I look at him, calming myself from going near him and doing something stupid.

“Well, you know what my love, I did pay them to write those articles” He said innocently.

That’s it! I can’t take this anymore.

Without I realize, my hand already slapped his white cheek. We stay silent for a while.

Then I heard him laughing.

“Hyun, Hyun, Hyun” He called my name, still with his weird laugh.

“Is this a joke for you? Oppa, you just ruined my life. You ruined my career. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!” I shout at him, ready to slap him for the second time, but he managed to catch my arm.

“I’m ruining your life? Let me ask you one question, dear. What am I to you?” Still grabbing my arms tightly, he continue “I’m willing to fight for us, if only you too, willing to fight for this. Do you wanna waste all of this after all this years?”

My tears start rolling from my cheeks. My chest feel stuffed. My head hurts thinking about this mess. I look at him in the eyes. Somehow, I saw him hurting inside too. There’s no more smile on his face.

“Oppa, if you think being in love is all about exposing the relationship in public, I’m sorry. Maybe, I’m just not the person for you”

His grab on my hands start to loosen. “What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry. I’m afraid I have to ask for us to bre….”

“DAMN IT! STOP! STOP! DON’T YOU DARE SAY THOSE WORDS, HYUN!” he yelled at me, grabbing his messy hair.

I fell on the floor. I start hugging my knees, and crying loudly. I heard the sound of him drinking the wine directly from the bottles. I wiped my tears and gain my own courage to face him again.

“Oppa” I call for him, who still looking at me, soullessly.

“I want to break up with you” finally, I say those taboo words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Arraseo. Maybe you’re right. Maybe you’re not the right person for me. You’re not brave enough to sacrifice for our love. How I wish you could return back those stupid five years to me. Please, just go away. I’m going to change the house’s password the moment you step outside. Please, if you still want to take back your words and still want me, stay with me tonight. If not, just don’t ever come here again.”

"You never care about me, huh?" I look at him, disappointed,

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry, oppa” I walk to him and kiss his cheeks. Cold, like ice. 

I think I’ve already made up my mind. Maybe I’m not ready to sacrifice for our love. Yonghwa oppa deserves someone else. I walk outside from his house without even looking back.

 

Just like that? That easy for you, Seo Joohyun? It’s that easy for you to end this relationship? Yonghwa murmured himself, alone in his living room.

 

 

Here is Chapter 2! Jang!

Wahhhhhhh!! Thanks for your comments and for subscribing for my story!

Feel so happy, receiving this much love from all of you <3 <3 <3