Chapter - 9 Epilogue

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Well this is last chapter. Hope you all like it!!!!!! Thank you all for subscribing this story and for the Upvotes. And all those who commented tooooooo!!! Thank you all. And sorry there would be no .

___________________________________________________________

 

                       Chapter - 9 Epilogue

 

 

It's been two months and now Jinyoung is my boyfriend/roommate/home mate/Cook/maid the list is long. Later after my confession, Jinyoung told me that Jackson was be touchy with him because he told him to do, so that I might feel jealous and confess which totally worked. Jinyoung and I kissed a lot but still hasn't done anything, I mean that thing which lovers do. Come on! Don't be so naive, I know you understand what I'm talking about!!!!! My lil puppy is too innocent, so I don't want to corrupt him yet.

Jinyoung decided to have small party in the joy of us being together where Jackson confessed his undying for Bambam and latter happily accepted it. But the most funny thing that happened in the party was Yugyeom and Mark. 

 

(Flashback)

A couple of weeks later, when Jinyoung and I finally settled in my home, Jinyoung started whining like a small child about having "Newly boyfriends" party or something like that. I didn't have any problem but I was too lazy to do any preparation so I called Yugyeom. Yugyeom agreed to help us for free cold drinks and food. Jinyoung invited his friends and our neighbour (Real neighbour) Yoongi. I was like an lazy cat sleeping on the couch with my kitten Nora. Did I told you that Jinyoung gifted me a kitten because Nora remind him of me as she is just lazy as me. Well We weren't offend because Nora and I both know that we are lazy.

On the day of party, I was softly caressing Nora's fur when the door bell ringed. I knew it was mark as Jinyoung asked older to help him with decoration while Yugyeom was busy arranging food. I was feeling lazy so I pretended to be sleep when Yugyeom came out of kitchen and went to open the door. Yugyeom open the door and looked at Mark in confusion as he couldn't see Mark's face since latter was carrying too many decorative items which he was having difficulty in carrying. Mark step inside, he didn't noticed and his feet got stucked into carpet which cause him to fall. Yugyeom by reflex caught him by waist and all decorative items has fall around them. They kept on staring in each others eyes, so I decided to pretend that I have waken up and looked them in confusion. 

"What happened here?" I asked. I saw both of them blushing and they started picking up the fallen items.

"No.....nothing " Mark said while stammering. Yugyeom helped Mark carrying the things inside and I laughed when they were out of the sight. 

Later Mark was trying to attach the balloons on the wall so he climbed on the stool. Once he did it, Mark loose his balance as stool wasn't stable. I ran to help but stop when was Yugyeom running towards Mark. He closed his eyes and was about of fall when Yugyeom catches him bridle style. They kept staring in each other eyes and was interrupted by Jinyoung. 

"Mark are you fine?" Yugyeom helps Mark to stand on feet and Mark nods towards Jinyoung. I smirked looking at Yugyeom which cause his face became red and run out of room.

"Hyung why are you smirking like that? It make you look evil" Jinyoung said as wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter