Chapter - 1 New Neighbour

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! First chapter is here! This my first jj project story as I usually write markjin. Hope you all like it. And please comment or I will not updatethe story (just kidding) Hope you all like it!! :) 

  

                  Chapter - 1 New Neighbour

 

I was on my way home when I saw truck unloading infornt of the house next to mine. I hope it won't be any lovey dovy couple deciding to move together or an family with noisy children and working parents. I was about to enter in the house when I heard familiar voice.

"Hyung! Jaebum hyung! wait it's me Youngjae" I ignore the noise and the person but he came in front of me.

"Hyung were you avoiding me?" youngjae asked me and I desperately wished to yes.

"I didn't heard you" I replied and open the door wishing the noisy kid leave me alone. 

"I'm here to help my friend to move, he gonna be living next to you, come let's say hello to him" here goes my peaceful time, Youngjae dragged me towards the boy looking younger than me. The boy looked at me and smile brightly. Isn't his muscle paining when smiles so wide?

"Hello I'm your new neighbour Jinyoung! nice to meet you" the boy offers his hand for shake but I just bow. Its take too much strength to lift a hand and I don't have that much energy. 

"My name is Jaebum" the boy again smiles that painful muscle stretching smile. I excused myself and returned to the comfort of my house.

As I was about to fall sleep when some knock the door. I ignore the knock and tried to sleep but someone started banging my door. I stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter