Chapter - 2 Invading My House

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! Thank you everyone for subscribing this story, for all your encouraging comments and SALSASY for upvote. You Guys make me feel like updating faster. 

                  Chapter - 2 Invading My House

 

I rolled other side of bed and huged the pillow. It's weird that my pillow feels warmer and smell like warm honey milk. I huged the pillow closer and decided to sleep for an longer but my pillow started wiggling, so I punch the pillow and shouted to stop moving. 

"Ouch! It hurts hyung! " 

Did my pillow just talk? I opened up my eyes and saw Jinyoung rubbing his shoulder. I sat up in shock and shouted.

"What the hell your doing in my bed?"

"I was peacefully sleeping when you decided to squeeze my soul out of my body" he said with pout and start stretching his body which cause his shirt to lift up a little. 

Now I hundred and ten percent sure that this guy have no shame. It's not that I was peeking or something but how can I avoid looking when he is stretching infornt of me like rubber.

"I shall be going" 

Jinyoung stood straight and went outside my room. Finally he left, I went to the bathroom to take shower. An hour later I came out of bathroom and was greeted by delicious smell of pancakes.

Who would be cooking breakfast when I'm still here? I went down into kitchen and saw Jinyoung cooking breakfast. 

"Oh! you're done, I made us pancakes since you were taking too long to bath and I was hungry. I'm sorry I used your kitchen again but I was really hungry and I told you before that my things are still packed........."

God he speak soo much, someone please press his mute button. He could have his things unpacked if he had started unpacking instead of babbling in my house. 

I ignore him and took some pancakes in a plate and start eating because dude this is my house, my kitchen, my stove, pan and batter, So I have freaking right to eat without anyone's permission. 

"Hey! I made them for myself" he pout again, I noticed that he pouts to much and also resembles puppy when he do that.

He is an amazing cook but I'm not gonna boost his ego by admitting it. I saw him making more pancak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter