Chapter - 7 Fight

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you all for subscribing this story and for the comments. I feel so happy when I read your comments. New chapter is here. Hope you all like it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                   Chapter - 7 Fight

 

I woke up and found Jinyoung laying next to me. Usually Jinyoung use to wake up before me but I guess today he decided to have his beauty sleep longer. I yawn and looked at Jinyoung's peaceful baby like face. Did I ever mentioned that he looks like an angel when he is sleeping, kind of like small baby curled into ball with blanket covering half of his body.

I brushed my teeth and decided to make breakfast for us. Since Jinyoung started living with me, he was the one in charge of the kitchen so I had some difficulty finding things around. 

I was making omelet when saw Jinyoung coming to the kitchen with his hair looking like birds nest. I tried not to laugh and comb his hair with my hand and tried to make it look decent. I returned back to cooking that's when Jinyoung wrapped his arm around my waist and lay his head on my back.

"I so sleepy hyung" Jinyoung said in sleepy voice.

"Then who told you to wake up?" I asked as I serve the breakfast in plates. 

"Yeh food smelled so delicious I wasn't able to sleep" I laughed at his childishness and we had our breakfast while watching TV 

After eating his breakfast, Jinyoung climbed onto my lap and wrapped his arm around my neck. I was blushing due contact and was about to push the kid away when I noticed him asleep. Jeesh! he fall asleep so quickly. Even Yugyeom takes minutes for before he is totally in dreamland. I wrapped my arm around him for support as I don't want to go hospital early in morning because Jinyoung hit the floor very hard due to sleeping like this.

 

 

I don't know when I fall asleep but I was woken up due to knock on the door. I lay down still sleeping Jinyoung on the couch and went to open the door. I opened the door and saw hyena and his pack. Is he stalking me ?

"Hi! is Jinyoung here?" The hyena asked. I stared hyena, thin leg and vampire with blank face.

"No" I closed the door on their face and went inside This time they knocked louder which cause Jinyoung to wake up.

"Who's there?" Jinyoung asked in sleepy voice before I could answer we heard hyena and thin leg shout.

"Oh! Jackson, Bambam is here!" Jinyoung said excitedly and went to open the door. Here goes my peaceful holiday in waste. Jinyoung enter inside with hyena,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter