Chapter - 8 Truth Revealed

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                      Chapter - 8 Truth Revealed

 

Well I told him to leave the house but I did it instead. What an idiot I'm ? I walked around for hour to calm myself. I shouldn't have said all those things to Jinyoung. I realised I was jealous of hye. .jackson because he could so easily touch Jinyoung but I can't. Maybe I am in love with Jinyoung. .... Yes I'm in love with Jinyoung and now I need to make it up with him! Hope he forget me.

I'm not good at expressing myself that's why I always end up messing the relations but I can't loose Jinyoung, not at any cost.

I went to nearest bakery shop and bought all Jinyoung's favourite pastries and sweets. Maybe he will forgive me on seeing these. I was leaving when I saw big teddy bears in the shop near by. I decided to go bankrupt and bought it for Jinyoung. I know all these things won't may him forget my words but at least may be he will forgive me and give me another chance? 

I decided to return home and apologies as soon as possible. When I entered inside the home I found it quiet. Maybe Jinyoung is sleeping? I kept sweets and pastries inside the fridge and went to my room with teddy.

I opened the bedroom's door but found it empty I looked in the bathroom but Jinyoung was not even there. Did he seriously left me? I thought feeling scared. I opened the wardrobe and found his clothes missing. No way! he couldn't have seriously left me! I didn't even realised that I had tears in my eyes. I wiped my tears and ran out of my house to Jinyoung's.

I loudly knock the door but no one answered. I knock again and heard someone's shouting coming. I sighed in relief when I realised Jinyoung is inside. I was about to hug Jinyoung when he opened the door but I was shocked on seeing the person who opened the door. 

"Yoongi ? What are you doing here and where is Jinyoung? " I asked in confusion. 

"Jinyoung? He isn't here? And this is my house so I will here" Yoongi told me. Wait what does this mean?

"When you moved here hyung? " I asked

"A week ago, Jinyoung helped me to settle here since I was with my parents at that moment" I nods and left.

What's going on here? Then why did Jinyoung said he is my neighbour? Does that mean he lied me about himself too? This all so confusing. I don't know where to look for Jinyoung nor about where he could go. I don't even have his friends number. Who are you Park Jinyoung? Is he fraud? No! he can't be! 

Stop thinking about all the stupid things Im Jaebum! Maybe he has gone for shopping. But why would he take his clothes with him? I returned to my home feeling headache coming. I lay on the couch and decided to sleep because all these thoughts and facts are killing me. I didn't know when I fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter