008

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stood up in front the tall mirror in the practice room when everyone left and lift up her shirt. She rubbed her tummy and looked into the mirror. I gained weight- she thought. Then Suho silently entered the room and smiled as he saw the figure.

"Checking the bump, huh?", He crossed his arms, smiling as he leaned against the door frame. Haemi quickly pulled down her shirt and looked at him. "Sorrry.", he chuckled and went beside the girl after he shut the door. 

"No, I was checking if I actually gained weight, and I did.", Haemi said.

"Isn't because of the baby?", he asked.

"No- it is too early to appear. Probably around 12 to 16 weeks. And I'm only in my 7th."

"Really? Well, maybe you're having twins? Some said if the bump is appearing around 8 weeks, it means you have the high possiblity to have twins."

Haemi twisted her lips and lift up her shirt again. "It is not that obvious, right?"

"Hm- not really. But if you're going to wear that type of shirt, it's pretty obvious.", he nodded and pointed the figure.

Haemi sighed and sat down, followed by Suho. He looked at the girl's face, wondering what was on her mind. He can't figure it out, since her face was expressionless and too complicated.

"Why you don't want to tell Kris about it?"

Dang. Haemi looked up at Suho. "I- uhh- I-" she stuttered.

"Don't worry, just tell me. I won't leak secrets. You know me well.", he smiled assuringly.

Haemi took a deep breath. "Honestly, I don't very know why. Maybe because I am scared. What will he say? What will happen to him and his career? Most important, what will happen to me later, myself and my dream career. I went through alot to achieve this, you knew that, right?"

"Maybe you can change that all when you tell him?"

"No, it won't.", she shook her head.

"Then just tell him, since it won't change anything."

"If I keep this secret, at least I can save his career!", Haemi exclaimed.

"Do you love him?" Suho asked.

Hani stayed in silence and looked at the guy. She then averted her gaze.

Suho smirked inside. As expected.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter