009

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris plopped onto the bed, lying beside Haemi. They both panted in satisfaction on the bed, without any single clothes on, only a thick blanket covered their bodies. "It's been awhile-", Kris chuckled. "Mm-", Haemi hummed, resting her head on the long arm of Kris's.

"You gained tummy too.", he laughed softly. Haemi faked a chuckle. Kris planted a soft kiss onto the top of Haemi's head. 

"You seemed to be happy without me, hm?", he smiled softly, caressed the girl's smooth cheek with his long and pointed fingers. Haemi gave him a faint smile and chuckled. "That's not it."

"I guess it is. We were apart, you won't talk to me at all for few weeks, perhaps months? And you seemed to eat alot, isn't that a sign of happiness?", he said.

"And stress.", Haemi continued, replying Kris's.

"Mmhm- Looks like I need to understand girls more."

Haemi chuckled softly and nodded. She lift up her head as Kris took his right arm back and placed a pillow under Haemi's head. He scooted closer to her put his left arm around the girl's small body. "You know--"

"Yeah?", she looked up.

"Have you ever wondered what will happen if you're pregnant?" Kris asked. 

That. That question. That question made Haemi's heart skipped a beat. Her heart now was beating so fast, but she tried to act cool.

"Hmm- Well then it's your fault for not using protection- like I used to tell you before." I'm serious.

He then chuckled. "That's good, right? I mean, we can get babies-"

Haemi looked up at him. Is he for real- ?!

"Just kidding.", he laughed softly.

"Kris.", Haemi called. "Yes?"

She sat up and tied her hair, grabbing her singlet and shorts, putting them on. Kris sat up as well, wondering what the younger wanted to do. Haemi walked into her bathroom and came out with something in her hand, she hid it behind her back. Her heart was racing inside, her legs were shaking but she couraged herself. You can do this! Face him!

"What's that?", Kris asked, smiling.

Haemi handed the white thing to Kris. It is the pregnancy test kit. Even though she met the doctor and it was confirmed, she still doubt it, so she decided to buy it and.. the result is still same.

Kris took the thing and looked at itt. Double lines. "I-Is this real?", he looked up. Haemi nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry." She doesn't know why she said that.

Kris sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter