007

The Dark Side of Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been few months since Haemi and Kris were having their nights together, sharing the same room, same bed and under a same blanket. The boys of EXO had successfully done their comeback. As usual, their pre-sales were amazing and they won every music shows, in Korea. And in China, they topped few charts too. Same on Japan and some other countries.

And this few months too, Suho had been observing these two.

"For our boys, EXO!", the manager lift up his glass. "And for our staffs too!", Suho did the same. "Cheers !", all the boys and staffs clinked their small glasses of alcohol then drank it after. Haemi sipped on it before putting it down.

"It is good to be back and do nothing~", Leejon said, making everyone laughed. Haemi chuckled and agreed to it.

"Our choreographers now can lay back peacefully~"Chanyeol said, eyeing the two choreographers in front him.

"Except for Haemi. She's going to be at the practice room all the time, though we ended our promotion.", Baekhyun continued. Haemi could not help but laughed softly at it, nodding in agreement. "I just cannot stay in the house and lying all the time-", she shrugged.

They all chuckled and continued their celebration. It had been tough months for all of them. Especially for Haemi. Everything was too fast for her. About the choreograph, about Kris, about Suho and... about the pregnancy. 

 

It was all started when Leejoon and Haemi had a conflict about the choreograph they made. They don't know how, but it was leaked and someone from other company copied it. They try to sue the them, but there was no prove that they copyrighted the choreograph and the court had to close the case. 

"We need to do something about it. We can't let them simply take away our hardworks. We'd been making the steps for few weeks !", Leejon protested, hands on his hips. 

"Then? We can't do anything. The court closed the case because we don't have any proof that the choreo was ours- we don't have any record about it too.", they both s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter