nd Chapter

Hero.. Or Not?

"What the.." You mutter, trailing off as your eyes catch sight of the ship's crew swimming to emergency boats, as if trying to get away from the cruise. 

 
"They're... fleeing?" You ask yourself, scrunching your eyebrows in wonder. Suddenly, you feel the deck starting to tip. You hold on to the window's frames, after regaining composure, you rush to your room. 
 
"Guys, did you feel that?" You ask your friends, gasping for air. They were all huddled together, not bothering to even get out of the room. Craning their necks to look at you, they nodded. 
 
"Get out of this ship, okay? I need to tell the others." You started going back outside. Your other friends do what they've been told, but your best friend ran after you. 
 
"What's wrong?" She asks, trying to keep up. 
 
"I looked out the window. They were jumping off the ship." 
 
"Huh? Why?" 
 
"I'm not sure. Must be that 'technical problem' they couldn't fix." 
 
"So, they're escaping and leaving us to drown?" She asks. 
 
"Most likely. Now, I'll call the boys and you get the girls. Go! Now! " You order. 
 
"Alright." You part ways and proceeded to tell the other kids. Some were stubborn little twits and you had to show them what was going on outside, although most of them did what you told them to. 
 
"There's so many rooms.. I probably won't get to save everyone." You sigh. Suddenly, you spot Doyoung, your best friend's boyfriend. 
 
"Woah, what's all this racket?" He asks, jogging to you. 
 
"Doyoung-ah! I need your help!" You say frantically. 
 
"Sure, what?" 
 
"Please tell the other boys to get out of this ship. Tell them to jump off and swim to those rescue boats!" You inform him. 
 
"Huh? What happened?"
 
"No time! The ship's going to sink soon! Just do it!" You take a turn and run hastily to one of the lobbies, where a clan of boys were sitting and chatting. 
 
"Guys! The ship's gonna sink! Jump off the deck and swim into the rescue boat! This is not a drill! The ship's crew are there already!" You babble at the speed of light, some of them shocked and the rest looking at you skeptically. 
 
"Don't believe me? Just look out." You say, leaving them to save other students. 
 
You knocked on a few rooms, successfully evacuating at least thirty people. 
 
Not long after, you reach the end of the hallway and hear a ruckus. You force the door open and found a group of about five boys crammed in a corner. 
 
"What are you doing?! Can't you feel the ship tilting?" You scream at them.  
 
Suddenly, something drops on your head, and you feel your heart in your throat. Before you know it, water starts gushing from the corners of the wall. 
 

 

I'm going to post a oneshot later on ((hopefully)) so please stay tuned! 
 
applepie1068