rd Chapter

Hero.. Or Not?

You forcefully drag the boys to the door, where you ran in the hallway with all your might, still holding on tight to a boy's hand whilst screaming not to let go. 

 
You were still in running in the long hallway when the water starts to rise up until mid-thigh, slowing down your pace. 
 
Before you know it, the water reaches up your neck and you start to float. The door to the balcony wasn't so far away, so you swim faster. 
 
"Take a deep breath!" You scream when the water is 10cm from the ceiling. Kicking the door open, you let the other boys swim up to safety while you stay underwater to look for anyone left behind. 
 
Surely there was quite a lot, but it was impossible for you to rescue all of them. 
 
Suddenly, you catch sight of your best friend, eyes closed and slowly drowning into the darkness. 
 
You try to swim downwards, but your lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen. Exhausted, you let yourself get carried by the current. Slowly, you start to resurface with the help of your paddling legs. 
 
You gasp horrifically as you take in huge amounts of oxygen. Clinging onto a boat, you shout to the crew. 
 
"Excuse me! Can I get some help, please?!" You caught their attention. "My best friend's down there and I need someone to dive in there and get her." 
 
"Sorry, ma'am. We have lots of people to save. You're not our top priority."
 
One by one, they start neglecting you. "Hey! Excuse me!!" You wave your left arm violently. They still didn't give you the slightest attention. 
 
"At least get me some diving equipment!" You got on the boat and one of them helps you put on a mask and snorkel while another helps you haul an oxygen tank over your shoulder. 
 
Without further a due, you plunge yourself into the water, ignoring the shocked yells that tell you to stay for at least a few minutes before you dive. 
 
You swiftly swim into the sinking deck, only to find that she was nowhere in sight. But that did not stop you from swimming deeper into the depths of the ocean. 
 
As soon as your eyes land on your best friend's limp figure, you quickly swoop her up and resurface. The crew shifts her from your hand and helps you get on the boat. 
 
A few CPR's later, you know something wasn't right. You start to sob, begging for her to come back. It was impossible, you weren't stupid. But as your sobs begin to subside, you lock eyes with someone you don't want to see at this moment. 
 

 

Happy fasting to those who do! I searched in the internet and it says that it's a great way to keep your gut clean & healthy diet! 
 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Oh, and I'm planning to finish this one first before continuing Hello Teens so please be patient! 
 
applepie1068