th Chapter

Hero.. Or Not?

"Morning, eomma!" Taeyong greets his mother in the kitchen. 

 
"Oh! Good morning Tae." She responds, delighted to see her son unusually happy. 
 
"What are we having for breakfast?" He asks. 
 
"Just some toast and a couple of eggs, the usual." She eyes him suspiciously, "say, why do you seem so excited?" 
 
"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see my friends."
 
"School friends?" 
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Don't you see them everyday?" 
 
"Oh come on, eomma, I just wanted some motivation." He groans. 
 
She chuckles heartily, sliding his plate across the table while turning on the television. 
 
"Eomma, eomma, wait! Ah, I missed the game last night!" He starts to complain. Before his mother could respond, the channel had already changed into a news broadcast.
 
"Breaking news: last afternoon, a ferry carrying a batch of graduating high school students and a few hundred other passengers had sunk. Representatives say not even half of the total passengers survived." 
 
With that, Taeyong stood up, not even bothering to finish his breakfast. 
 
"Tae! Where are you going, dear?" His mom was calling him from the house, but he did not listen. 
 
He rushed to get to school, searching for someone he worries dearly, only to find that she's bending over the pictures of her friends, sobbing uncontrollably. 
 

 

It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for the long wait! Apparently, my parents aren't really keen on the idea of privacy lol
 
Anyways, here's an update! Thank you to those who continuously reads my updates, although the schedules are a mess. 
 
P.S. Please check out NCT127's Fire Truck! And listen to Mad City! Mark's rap is amazing! 
 
Have a nice day! 
 
applepie1068