CHAPTER 5- The Lost Diary

Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

 

The four girls together with the rest of their staffS were spazzing about how great their debut performance was.

“Chae rin ah! You were great back there!”

“Congratulations 2NE1!”

“Girls, you look awesome tonight!”

Then a sudden knock was heard and everyone's attention darted to the door.

"Chaerin-ah get that for me please." The eldest commanded. Chaerin attempted to think of an alibi but failed so without any other choice she did as what her unni has commanded. She walked towards the door and gently turned the knob opening the door. As she opened the door a guy with the mid length hair wearing a pair of black glasses appeared in front of her.

"Oh, Jiyong oppa, its just you." she chuckled.

"What do you mean its just me?" he replied with a straight face.

"Nothing. Nothing."

*Jiyong oppa you're lucky I was the one who opened the door* she thought shaking her head.

Chaerin knew that if Bom was the one who responded to the knock. She would have  had thrown something to Jiyong. Why? Because Jiyong never failed in bullying Bom, regardless of their age, those two fight like children.

"WASSUP WE 2NE1!" Jiyong imitated making everyone's attention focused on him because of the sudden gag.

"JIYONG OPPA!" The youngest shouted as she stood up and strutted her way towards Jiyong.

"Oppa, i thought you'd never co-"

"Minji yah! Somebody's looking for you" CL shouted.

"Who is it?"

"Im not sure just go here and talk to this person okay"

"Are you expecting anyone?" jiyong asked.

"Not really oppa" she said shrugging.

"But i thought you were only expecting me? Im 2NE1's number one fan right?" he pouted attempting to do an aegyo.

"MINJI YAH! PPALI!" CL impatiently shouted.

"Im coming!!" she shouted back and ran towards the door.

"Sorry unni" she sneakily smiled.

Chae rin jolted to her old position as Minji opened the door checking if the visitor was still there.

*I wonder who it is... Umma? Appa?..*

"Gong Minji." she observed the person from head to toe as if she was checking him out.

The boy had brown curly hair similar to a puppy and was wearing . He was very skinny and his face had the complexion thats similar to a girl. Some people actually have mistaken him for a girl because of his feminine appearance.

"T-Taemin... What are you doing here?" she said stuttering because she was obviously nervous but since the boy looked so confident and comfortable, she thought that she has to compose herself and try not to stutter.

"uhmm.. We kind of have a comeback, thats actually not new for me.." he chuckled.

*oh right... Babo. I must have been too preoccupied these past few days* she mentally faced palm herself.

".. Anyway, i should ask you that. What brings you here? I thought you were studying, if im not mistaken."

*What should I say now... im de-*

"MINJI AH!"

*BOM UNNI... My lifesaver! I owe you!*

"Can you PLEASE ask jiyong to stop bullying me. He's really annoying me right n- Oh... its Taesun!"

*Or not...*

"Actually, its Taemin." the boy grinned.

"Oh Taemin, do you mind if I borrow Minji for a while. THANKS!" she said and immediately pulled her inside.

"Jiyong oppa please stop bullying Bom unni" she said as she lazily sat on the sofa on the corner of the room.

Minji took a deep breath, sighed and closed her eyes. She reached for her bag which was placed on top of a wooden table and fished for her diary inside. She has a habit of taking note of whatever happens to her daily life whether it was just another tiring day of practice or just another boring day inside the dorm. After a few minutes of looking for her diary, she still failed so she asked the people around her if they saw her diary.

"Bom unni, have you seen my diary? You know, the pink diary that I always carry" she described by drawing square shapes in the mid air.

"uhmm, no, not really."

"Dara unni, have you seen my diary? It must have fell near you right? I was standing next to you earlier."

"Err Minji , i think you were still carrying it when you went to the door"

*THE DOOR. MINJI. COULD IT BE? NO. NO. GONG MINJI DONT PANIC. YOU JUST PROBABLY MISPLACED IT SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE ROOM*

"Minji ah, your phone is ringing!" Bom shouted.

Minji got her phone and checked if there was a new message.

-Minji, i have your diary right now...

*DIARY.*

...  3pm. lets meet tomorrow so i can return it to you :) ~TAEMIN-

*TAEMIN.. Minji ah.. You're dead*

"Yah! Whats with the face?" Chae rin said as she nudged Minji's elbow, giggling.

"My.. Diary.. N-no" she stuttered.

"Oh your diary, were you able to find it? Dara unni asked me if I found it but no, i did not, wait your diary is where you write all our embarrassing moments right? Oh! And about your crush whats his name again? Taen- Taey- ugh whatever."

"H-how did you-"

"Oh i found it a few days ago while i was cleaning our living room. You left it on top of the center table so I picked it up. I was kind of intrigued so I kinda read the whole thing. I never thought you had a crush..."

"UNNI STOPPPP!"

*GONG MINJI YOU’RE DEAD*

 

 

 


Annyeong readers... short update :) I wrote this inside the airplane so yeah. Please excuse the crappiness of this chapter. 

Thats all! Goodnight~