Chapter 2- Habits

Butterfly

 

 

 

"...Taemin...Lee Taemin?" she said with a merely audible voice. To be honest, she was not that sure if it was really him, who knows, it might be a stranger. She slightly furrowed her brows and pursed her lips together then carefully examined his face.

*Something tells me that this is really Taemin. I’m not that sure though...*

She leaned closer to take a good look of the boy’s face.

*Those eyes, I’m pretty sure thats him...*

She snapped out of her thoughts and finally noticed that their faces were just a few inches away from each other. With this, she pulled herself back and leaned to the end of the chair creating a great distance away from him. She nervously chuckled as she looked down to the ground, embarrassed of what she had done.

"...habit.." she whispered but it was clear enough for Taemin to hear.

 "I know" hearing this Minji looked up once again, pouting.

 "Really? Do you still remember me?" she tilted her head to the side and looked at him. He chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, who would forget Gong Minji, the dancing machine, the counterpart of Lee Taemin, the girl who has several habits...Crazy habits to be exact, the girl who-"

"Okay, I get it I get it" she slightly pushed his shoulders while laughing, making her eyes merely disappear. On the other hand, he genuinely smiled at her.

*That smile, that same smile that made my heart skip a beat everytime it shows up. I thought I would never see that again*

"So, Lee Taemin, how have you been?"

 "Oh..I'm fine, great actually."

"Well, thats very good to hear" she responded while bobbing her head.

"How about you?"

"I'm also great. Actually I'm a tr-" She was cut by a waiter who placed a plate of ice cream on the table.

"Kamsahamnida" she bowed as the waiter did also and left.

*wait.. Im not supposed to.. Babo! Babo!*

 "To continue..." he chuckled.

*Omo! Eottokhae?!*

"I'm a student! Yes.. I'm currently a freshman!" Minji saw Taemin raise a brow and slightly panicked. She slid both of her hands under the table then began to tap her knees.

 *did I say something strange?*

"Aren't you supposed to be a-"

 "Minji aaaah~" he was cut by a mid-loud voice.

 *saved* she thought crossing her fingers together.

 "Oh! Bom unni!" Bom walked towards them while munching corn.

 "Are you done? Lets g-" she paused for a while after seeing a guy infront of Minji.

"Who are you?" she frankly asked. Minji immediately stood up and held Bom's arm.

 "Bom unni, this is Taemin.. Lee Taemin. He's my...friend" Taemin bowed as a sign of respect and introduced himself again.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Lee Taemin imnida"

 "Bom. Park Bom. Minji's fellow tr-"

 "Cousin! Yes, she is my cousin. Right Bom unni?" she looked at her and sheepishly smiled.

"Eh?" Minji, who was about to panic, squeezed Bom's arm.

"Ne. Cousin"

"Oh. Thats good to know then."

Bom was about to start a conversation with Taemin when suddenly her handphone rang. She brought it out of her pocket and looked at the screen. "Sandara" she mouthed and Minji just nodded.

"Well.. Taemin it was nice meeting you but my 'cousin' “ she said emphasising the word.

“ and I have to go so.. See you next time!" Bom smiled and turned to leave. Minji was about to follow her when Taemin called her again

"Minji! Can you at least give me your number so that you know.. Maybe we could still keep in contact." he smiled and brought out his phone. He give it to Minji and she punched her number to it. She bowed for the last time and left the place following Bom.
 

After a short while they reached the building with Bom panting.

“Let’s go! Faster Minji!” she pulled Minji to the elevator because the girl seemed to be wandering in cloud nine again.

*Lee Taemin... I thought I would never see him again. I still can't believe I almost told him that I'm a trainee in YG. I'd get kicked out.* she sighed at the thought.

"Minji yah!!" she heard a voice was possibly from Dara.

"Yes! I'll be there!" she stood up and walked her way to the practice room

 


A/N: /sings like GD/ HELLOOOOOOOO~ sorry for the late update T_T i have been extremely busy with school lately and jsndfabugebriughiuesrger. Anyway, short chapter for you guys. MIANHAEEEE~ Love you guys! 

Thanks for reading/waiting!