CHAPTER 4- 21st Floor

Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

*Breathe in. Breathe out. In. Out. Gong Minji, you can do this.*

Her hands were shaking, her whole body was freezing and a lot of thoughts were running in her mind.

*What if I make a mistake? What if they make fun of me because of my mistake? I don’t think I can handle that much humiliation on stage. Oh God help me.*

 

Its been a month ever since that “rumor” about YG Entertainment unveiling a new girl group came out. It became a hot topic on fansites and all other kpop biased websites, it received various reactions like...

 

Who are they?

Im guessing that they’ll just be another copy of SNSD or something...

I bet they’re going to be successful like Bigbang!

Another girl group? T_T

What are their names?

Or simply...

WHAT O_O

 

“Minji-yah!” Bom walked her way to the corner where Minji sat. She noticed that the maknae looked a bit pale so she decided to ask her.

“Are you okay? Are you sick or something? Do you want me to call Chae Rin-ah?” Minji who looked a bit pale at first stood up immediately once she heard Chae Rin’s name. Sure she liked Chae Rin’s motherly attitude but there are times when she just can’t control herself and does.. you know extremely obsessive compulsive stuffs.

“No no.. I’m okay. I’m just-“

“Nervous?” Bom said cutting Minji.

“heck, we all are. But I’m sure we’ll be killing the stage tonight. You can do it Minji, just believe, nothing’s gonna go wrong okay? Hwaiting~” she said holding her fist in front of her face.

Meanwhile Minji just sat there staring like she saw an alien or something weird.

*Wow. Bom unnie sure is peculiar.*

“Are you sure you’re my Bom unnie? O_O” she said patting Bom’s chubby cheeks.

“What- ugh. Minji just... listen, you can do this okay?! Now stop staring into space or else you’ll stay like that forever, understa-“

A woman with a black headset peeked through the door while raising her hand in the air.

“5 minutes for 2ne1” she said then closed the door once again.

This time Minji couldn’t breathe anymore, she can barely move a muscle. She was nervous. VERY NERVOUS. Who wouldn’t be?

*OH GOD HELP ME PLEASE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE GAAAAAAAAH!*

“Bom unnie, Minji ah. Lets go!” CL shouted as she headed to the door while holding her mic. Dara followed after her and so did Bom.

*I CAN DO THIS. HWAITING~*

Minji followed Bom and also evacuated the dressing room.

Her knees were shaking as they made their way near the stage where they were going to perform. She merely looked in front and just kept on looking down at her hands which were a bit numb at that time. Because of this she accidentally bumped to another person which caused her to move backwards and look at the person in front of her. A guy with extremely chinky eyes wearing a rainbow colored tie dye shirt appeared infront of her. Due to her reflexes she immediately bowed several times expecting the guy that she bumped to was a sunbae.

“Sorry. Sorry”

The guy simply grinned, slightly nodded then left the place. Minji ran as swiftly as she could to keep up with the rest of the group. Once they reached the place, they all got gathered into a circle and prayed. After doing so, they prepared themselves for this time, is the time when they will debut not as “YG’s new girl group” but as 2NE1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“...Eonjena oneulcheoreom nan jayoreubgo shippeo”

And just like that, 2NE1 became a part of the history of kpop. 

 


Is it just me or is Bom 4d... idk. But i know for sure that she's married to corn. lol. i love you Park Bom. 

Can you guess who's the person that Minzy bumped to?

Uhmm... since I'm not satisfied with this short update, I'll try my best to make a double update. So yeah I MIGHT post it later. Its tentative 

because I still have to prepare for Christmas and all that...

and oh! before I forget.. to all the new subscribers... THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

soooo.. Merry Krease-mas to y'all! Love you guys! ^_^

Thanks for reading/waiting!