Chapter 1- Corn, Ice Cream and Who?

Butterfly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2007

“Minji! Gong Minji! Where are you?” Bom pressed her lips together as she continued looking for Minji. She sighed slightly irritated after realizing that she has been trying to find her for about 20 minutes already. But still... No sign of Minji.

“Aigoo~ where could that girl be?” she mumbled as she continued scanning their dorm. Her eyes landed on Minji’s door that caused her to continuously blink while a pout was formed on her lips.

“Right. Why didn’t I think of that?” she found herself dumbfounded and just scratched the back of her neck.

“Minji ah.” She started to knock at the door.

“Minji”

“Gong Minji!” she knocked again but received no response.  So she thoughtlessly entered the room and switched the lights on only to find Minji sleeping cosily on her narrow bed.

                “No wonder she did not respond.” She sighed and continued walking towards Minji who remained asleep. A smirk was formed on Bom’s face and surprisingly hugged Minji. 

                “Omo!” Minji swiftly sat up and accidentally bumped her forehead to Bom’s. Bom winced and slapped Minji’s arm slightly.

                “Wae unni? You were the one who barged into my room without any permission” she pouted.

                *Oh yeah... but still* Bom blinked several times then shook her head.

                “Go to the market with me. Please?” She looked at her with pleading eyes and a gentle smile.

                “Since I don’t have any other choices left...” she just nodded and pulled a white jacket lying on the edge of her bed.

 

                It was drizzling outside when the two of them jogged their way to the market. Good think it was just a walking distance from their dorm. A small bell that was hanging near the door rang as Bom pushed the door open and walked inside as Minji followed. She pulled a cart from the side and began to put several packs and boxes of foods inside it.

                “Carrots, Banana... Oh!” she ran towards a shelf piled up with different brands of bread. She was about to reach for one loaf but she felt a hand before she could even touch it.

                “Bom unni...” Minji looked at her and slightly frowned.

                “Aish. Fine! “ she stomped as she walked away from the shelf. Minji smiled and pushed the cart following her unni. After a few..minutes..or hours of arguing with Bom on what to buy, they went to the cashier to pay for everything. Bom was busy trying to put all the items into the cashier while Minji on the other hand was staring into space. It was a long time habit of hers to do that and people around her became used to it.

                “Minji, Minji yah!” she felt a hand waving infront of her pulling her back to reality.

                “A little help would do, you know...” Bom said picking up 2 bags of the things she bought while leaving one for Minji.

 

                “Oh.. its not drizzling anymore” Minji whispered while Bom just nodded in agreement. Bom looked around and saw a stand where they were selling corn. Her eyes sparkled at the sight and without further ado she ran towards it. Minji, shocked by her unni’s action just followed like a puppy. After a few meters of walking she finally noticed the sign where Bom was about to go...

                ‘Corns for Sale’

                “Aigoo Bom unni” she walked a little bit faster just to catch up with Bom who was obviously craving for forn.

                “Just one, please?” Bom asked Minji desperately for her to be allowed to eat one of her “junk foods”. She thought about it for a while and gave her a nod.

                “Waaaah! Minji ah saranghae!” she gave her a quick hug and immediately proceed to where they were selling corns. Minji just chuckled at her childish attitude and looked around. She saw an ice cream store and asked for Bom’s permission if she could buy something there and of course Bom allowed her. She skipped towards the store still carrying the bag of groceries with her hand. She entered and found quite a number of customers inside. She approached the cashier and placed her order. The guy asked her to wait for about 5 minutes while they make it. She then nodded and searched for an empty seat. Her eyes scanned the place and found a vacant seat near the window. She strut her way there, pulled the seat and sat down. Without anything to do but wait, she brought out her ipod from her pocket and played a random song. She glanced outside through the glass window and saw children playing games. She smiled being melancholic about her past. She continued observing the children outside but felt something vibrate in front of her.  *Did the chair just move?* she thought and moved her head towards that direction to see what happened. Unexpectedly, she saw a person who looked a bit familiar to her. She looked down to perhaps think who it was..

                “...Taemin?”


A/N: BomJi alert! Yeorobun Wassup~ it has been A WHI- no. Rather, it has been a long time.. I know. I know. Sorry. Its just because I was not completely inspired in continuing this fic but.. Nevermind that! From now on I will try my best to update! So thank EXO for inspiring me to continue this story. I hope some of you are fans of EXO because I might feature them in this story or even better... I might include one member of EXO in this story as a minor character *smirk* But tbh I have someone in mind that might actually fit this story :) CLUE! It is not Bacon! *I love this guy so much! * So 11 choices left! Try to guess who! Hahahaha thats all! Enjoy the longer and funnier (?) Chapter 1! And please do comment! Byeom!

Thanks for reading/waiting! Here's a y Bacon for you! :))