C2! ☆Left

The Gemini Twins [DISCONTINUED]

She woke up the next day, eyes filled with misery. It wasn't because of the way she treated the boy, no, she was miserable because she knew that the morning she'll wake up, it would be a session of both stress and depression.

"Hey"

Her cousin said carefully as he held her right shoulder and squeezed it a bit.

She didn't respond, instead she looked at him, eyes were teary, and face a bit swollen.

"Nice morning face"

He jokingly said, trying his best to make Mina smile.

It was difficult for Yongguk to leave his little cousin without having anyone else for her to open up to. He knew she can't talk to her mother, he knew Mira's busy with work at a local coffee shop, and he knew that she will bottle up all her emotions and feelings to anyone. He was scared that she might not be able to handle the emptiness, the loneliness, the sadness that he caused.

She didn't laugh, nor chuckle at his joke. Nothing. She just sat down quietly on her chair and started to drink her hot chocolate.

"What time will you leave again?"

She asked not even making an effort to glance at him.

He looked at the old clock that was hung near the black refrigerator and looked at her with worry.

"2 hours from now"

"Ah" she said, nodding her head in response.

She was quiet, and he knew that this isn't normal.

He sat down in front of her and looked at her intently. He furrowed his brows and kept his gaze on her, making sure he gets her attention. But without him knowing, he suddenly noticed her facials features that matches his own.

The shape of their eyes are the same, but her eye color was black, a very deep kind of black that makes her both look like an adorable looking doll or a cold hearted serial killer. Her nose is small like a button and has a high bridge. Her lips are thin, a bit thinner than his, but her Cupid's bow makes up for the lack. Her hair is pitch black and wavy like his, framing her face beautifully.

She snapped her fingers in front Yongguk's face, making him jump in his seat.

"Can I drink my hot chocolate without you staring at my face?"

He widened his eyes and shook his head. He knew this isn't the kind of response she gives to him whenever he stares at her.

"What's wrong with you Mina? Are you really gonna be like that?"

He asked her, showing both sympathy and annoyance.

She put down her mug and faced him. She then hugged her knees and lowered her face, using her hair to cover herself.

"I don't know, I'm just really down because I might not be able to handle this. You know, you leaving us and crap. It just makes me wonder how I'm going to keep everything."

She said to him, her voice was cracking and he knew that she was on the verge of crying.

He stood up from his chair and hugged her tightly. Comforting her as she finally burst into tears.

After a few minutes of comfort, they started to pack Yongguk's things and readied for his leave.

"Yo cry baby"

He said, pertaining to Mina.

She scrunched her face and glowered at him.

"I'm not dying, keep those tears and there is a thing called social networking sites. They're useful"

He said while waving his black cased phone at her.

She raised her left eyebrow and rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever Tigger"

She sassily responded to him.

He chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"Don't do anything stupid, okay?"

Yongguk said, flashing his gummy smile at her.

She looked at him and stuck out her tongue, making the young man laugh.

The moment he left the house, silence conquered it, making the atmosphere heavy for both the mother and daughter.

Mina looked at her mom while she was cooking their lunch, teary eyed as she stared at the couch she and Yongguk used to fight over whenever their favorite show was on. She sighed at the memory and went to her room, not even making any noise as she climbed the stairs. She locked her door and jumped towards the bed, reaching for her soft pillow to scream on.

She didn't cry, she didn't because she promised. But she screamed, she would scream her vocal chords out just to comfort herself.

"Hey crab apples!"

Her phone rang, alerting her that she just got a message.

"Damn it, what now?"

she said lowly.

"Do you wanna come over? I'm at work so… I can give you some freebies~~~ come on!! It's a bit of a slow day anyway, you can bring your notebook and write another story!"

It was from Mira. Her best friend since she was a young lass.

She always knew how much Yongguk mean to Mina, and she knows how hurt she is right now, so she promised herself that she'll do her best to cheer her dearest best friend up.

"Give me 2 hours"

Mina replied, making Mira excited as she readied the list of food and drink that she knows Mina would like to have.

She fixed herself up and went downstairs to eat her lunch.

It was awkward since she and her mom were both not talking to each other. Her mom tried to talk when suddenly a small yelp from her dog surprised them, scratching Mina's knee. The two dogs were watching them eat, making the two canines hungry enough to plead.

She ate her food quickly and fed the dogs immediately, so that she wouldn't have to hear anything from her mom.

When they were done eating, and Mina was ready to go, she grabbed her red notebook and went downstairs to tell her mom.

"Mom, I'm going to the coffee shop, I'll be back later"

She said as fast a her tongue can and slammed the living room door.

She tugged down her oversized hoodie and walked towards the shop, not minding the few people drinking their coffee and chatting away with their friend.

"Mina!"

A young girl said as she ran towards her and hugged her as tight as she can.

She just gave her a small smile and pinched Mira's nose.

"Feed me, you little crab apple!"

Mina said playfully to her as she went to her usual spot at the upper left corner of the second floor, next to the glass window, giving her a marvelous view of the garden outside.

She sat down and placed her notebook on the table, contemplating on whether she should write something or not. She looked at the newly planted roses in the garden and sighed. She didn't know what to do, nor what she would write. She wasn't in the mood to create something, she was blank, she needed inspiration.

"HEY!"

Mira said, tugging her back to reality.

"What the what dude! You scared the crap out of me!"

She yelled at her, making Mira laugh out loud.

She put her favorite mint chocolate frappe on her table, along with a single slice of black forest cake with an additional cherry on the side of her plate.

"You know me so well"

She said as she faked a tear.

Mira hit Mina's head playfully and pinched her cheeks. She groaned in pain, making Mira let go of her before she was caught by her dictator of a boss. She held out her hand, telling Mina to pay up. She took out her emoji wallet and gave her the exact amount needed.

"What, no tip?"

"Don't do drugs"

She said as she gave another, laughing at her own joke.

She saw Mina's notebook, still closed and her pen wasn't removed from the loose cover. She figured that Mina was having a hard time writing, so she looked around and saw a teenage couple, arguing.

"Hey, inspiration's over there"

Mira said as she carefully pointed out the emotional hurricane occurring three tables horizontally across hers. She winked at her and went back to work.

She watched as the guy explain something to the girl with his hands exaggeratedly flying everywhere. The girl was already in tears, but Mina saw how she was fighting back.

Mina took a sip from her cold drink and continued to watch the melodramatic scene hapening before her very eyes.

The girl then pointed at the guy and poked his chest harshly, making him move with every push. He made a below-the-belt comeback, making the girl bite her lips and slap his cheek. She left her with him holding his red cheek, too shocked to follow the broken hearted girl.

Mina followed the girl's steps until she bumped to this guy that was wearing shades. She didn't apologize, she just continued to walk down the stairs and leave the cafe. The guy with the shades then raised his hands in mock surrender and took a seat a table further from Mina.

Inspiration then, hit her head hard and began to jolt down words to create her most heartbreaking story.

Every 3 minutes she would shake her hand furiously and eat a bit of her cake. She would write again after swallowing the bitter sweet dessert she love so much.

When she finished her masterpiece, she closed her notebook and drank her icy frappe with a smile printed on her face. Satisfied with her work, she rewarded herself by removing the cover of her frappe, and drank without using the straw. She looked at the almost empty plastic cup and used the straw to eat the sweet whipped cream.

She carefully glanced at the guy near her and noticed his eyes that was a bit visible under his large shades. He was staring at her, making her shiver uncontrollably. She gathered her courage together and faced him. She inhaled through and held her breath. She looked at him and waved shyly at him, flashing a small smile.

He chuckled at her and pointed his lips, making Mina furrow her brows. She raised her upper left lip to a sneer, not fully understanding what the guy meant. The guy then shook his hands and facepalm himself. He took a tissue and walked towards her, pointing at her lips.

The tips of her ears became red, realizing that there was whipped cream left on her upper lip. She took the tissue and immediately wiped it clean.

"Thank you"

She softly said as she placed the tissue on the table.

He nodded his head and went back to his seat. She looked at him with a confused look and spoke a pitch higher than her normal voice, trying not to insult him.

"Uhm, just out of curiosity, are you mute?"

He laughed quietly, making his whole body vibrate. He shook his head and touched his throat.

"Oh so your throat hurts?"

He nodded.

"Here's you green tea with honey sir"

Mira interrupted for a few seconds and winked at Mina.

"He's hot"

Mira mouthed over her, making her cover her lips as she forced to hide her laugh.

The young waitress went back down as she heard the new batch of customers flooding in, making the cafe a bit noisier than when she just went in.

Mina looked at the garden once more and saw her favorite flowers being arranged by the cafe's gardener. Her head began to drown her again with fantasies about a guy and a girl with flowers everywhere. She was already zoning out when she was unexpectedly interrupted by the guy wearing the shades. He held out his hand and inroduced himself.

"My name i—"

Mina's phone then rang, interrupting the guy's introduction and making the young girl panic as she pick it up.

"Yo"

She said in a lower voice.

The young man then, slid his hands inside his pocket before anyone sees and realize the awkward situation. He looked at her eyes and saw it widen. She looked at her watch and smirked as she once again spoke.

"5 minutes"

She finally said and ended the call.


She apologized to the guy and immediately ran outside the cafe leaving her beloved notebook accidentally. He saw it abandoned on the table and took it without hesitation. He paid for his tea and went home immediately. He opened it to the first page and saw a quote from a familiar song.

"You're not dreaming alone"

------

Oh gloooob!! I think this chapter's boriiiiing uuughhh!!! Sorryyy🙇🙇🙇

So yeaaah, SENPAIS! DO HELP ME PLEASE! 🙆🙆🙆