C3! ☆Changes

The Gemini Twins [DISCONTINUED]

The soothing chirps of the crickets echoed throughout the halls of Mina's house as she quietly opened the living room door and locked it once she got inside. She carefully went to her room and plopped half her body on her king sized bed, making the railings squeak softly. She was drunk, intoxicated by the alcohol given to her after her big match against Kim Namjoon.

The race was a real heartstopper since no one can predict the outcome. She acknowledged the fact that Kim Namjoon earned his name for being one of the fastest racers in the district, but her determination made him lose, giving her the respect she deserves.

"Hey Mina, great race. Let's do it again next time 'kay?"

She replayed his smooth words in her mind, not being able to completely forget his smile.

She remember how flirty he was of her. The whole night after the race, he accompanied her, holding her waist roughly, slowly making a faint mark on her skin making her a little bit uncomfortable every move.

She remembers his wink and his laugh. Damn. Namjoon's laugh was the reason she's drunk right now. Every time she would hear his heart-fluttering laugh, she would drink a shot straight up without hesitation.

She chuckled at the memory, rolling over while replaying it inside her head.

She faced the ceiling and took off her black and silver mask that covers more than half of her face. She knows well that no one would ever figure out who she was. She changed her name, she put on some a mature color of make up, and wears her black and silver mask to cover her features, but most of all, she never smiles.

Rest assured by her disguise, she stood up from her bed and changed from an illegal night racer, to an innocent college girl.

She chuckled as she looked at herself on the mirror, the effect of the alcohol still making her vision fussy, but clear enough to know that no one would suspect a thing.

"Hey crab apples!"

He phone rang.

"Great race babe! Let's hang sometime! 😉"

It was Namjoon, flirting her once more.

She scoffed at his message.

"Sorry babe, I'm more of the one night stand kind of gal. See ya"

She replied, as if telling him that she wasn't interested and quickly fell asleep.

It was exactly five years when Yongguk left to pursue his dream of becoming an artist in Seoul. She remember well how her life became more and more like a hollow statue. Outside you will see emotions, happiness, excitement, but inside, she was hollow, empty, and nothing more.

5 years was quite a long time, thinking that her furry balls of sunshine were now gone, Mira was becoming more and more busy, and the communication between her and Yongguk was fading. Everything changed by now, but she promised to finish college for Mira and Yongguk.

When the morning sunlight brushed upon her slightly pale face, she knew that it was time to wake up and face another day.

Sober, she stood up lazily and went to her bathroom, trying her very best to not hit her head on the wall in the process. She took her time taking a bath thoroughly washing, removing the scent of alcohol that reeked her body a few hours ago.

"Crap"

She cursed silently, noticing the red mark on her right waist and on the dip of her collarbone.

"Damn it!"

She knew that the red spot cannot be hidden easily by the thick layers of concealers and foundation, nope, it was too red, too obvious to be hidden. She sighed in defeat, knowing that she'll probably just be wearing her sweater in class.

After her bath, she fixed herself up and covered the hickey on her dip.

"Hey crab apple!"

"Ey Mina, you done with out project? Remember, we must pass it before Sir could get here"

She glanced at her clock and scoffed, knowing that she still had time.

She quickly went to the kitchen, pretending as if she wasn't experiencing a head-splitting pain on her temples and made some coffee. While drinking her bitter sweet morning relief, she took the money her mom leaves on the sofa every night for her lunch and took her motorcycle keys.

Gripping firmly on the throttle, she accelerated, like she did on her many races, to 5 different roads to finally park in her university.

"For Mira"

She whispered to herself when she got off her motorbike.

"Mina! The project!"

Her group mate said rushing each syllable while hopping in front of the silent girl.

She took the clear portfolio and handed it to her, making the girl run towards the teachers' lounge without missing a beat.

She chuckled at the girl as she walked towards her first class and plopped herself on her usual spot.

She looked around her and saw familiar faces of the guys that she raced with for the past years. She was silently chuckling at those idiots who didn't realize the chick they were hitting on, was the girl they think who can't hit a fly.

"Mina! Mind if I sit here?"

A young man with a dashing set of pearly whites asked as he pointed next to her.

She shook her head and scoot a little bit to give him more space.

"Tao" he said gallantly as he gave out his hand.

She "shyly" shook his hand and went back to daydreaming.

When the professor went in to discuss his third to the final lesson for the school year, she her recorder and took notes .

The whole day just went on like that, taking down notes, recording each lesson, and sleeping whenever she has free time.

However, during her lunchtime, she would usually just sit with Whee In but this time, Tao held her wrist and "invited" her to their table.

He introduced his friend to her with a smile on his face.

"Namjoon, Mark and Jackson. Guys meet this pretty little lady, Mina."

She smiled at them and bowed. They ate happily at the table, talking about cars and racing. She wanted to join in the conversation since she is quite experienced with that topic until Namjoon mentioned her fake name.

"I'm pretty sure you guys know about Allison, the pretty girl with the mask."

"Yeah, that girl was said to come from some racing family"

Rumors

"Well whatever it is man, she is HOT. We made out last night and I kinda gave her a mark on her dip, but damn guys, her purr and her body was so tempting, if she just didn't stop me,I would've fu—"

A high pitched yelp stopped Namjoon from finishing his sentence. They glanced at Mina and saw that Tao clumsily spilled his soda on her sweater.

He immediately stood up and took her to the comfort room to change. He handed her an extra shirt that he owns and apologized for the nth time.

She looked at the oversized shirt and cursed. Her hickey would be clearly seen with that shirt.

"Uhm, Tao. Do you have anything else?"

"Sorry Mina but that's all I have"

She bit her lip and changed her clothes.

When she got out, Tao accompanied her back to their table and went back being a happy goofball.

She wanted to leave before anyone could notice, but it was too late. Jackson looked at her, eyebrows furrowed as he looked at her dip.

"Mina, mind if ask what happened?"

He said as he pointed out the obvious mark on her skin.

Before she was able to panic, she took a deep breath and made the most lame excuse she could think of.

"My phone slipped" she said softly, thinking how stupid her excuse was.

She looked at Namjoon and he nodded, convinced.

"So you're a bit sensitive?" Mark asked.

She nodded and continued to eat her lunch.

At the end of the day, she gave Tao's shirt back and wore her sweater as she rode off home. Embarrassed and wary, she wanted to end the day and just erase everything.

When she finally got home, she went immediately went to her room and locked herself up.

Silence invaded her large room as she took out her stuff and finished whatever homework or project she has.

"Mina?" her mom said from the outside of her room

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

Hesitant, she opened her door and went back to her spot on the floor, doing her homework.

"Just this afternoon, your uncle was said to be in a coma. Along with that is his case about his wife and mistress"

Her mom paused, making sure she was listening.

"Go on"

"I'm needed to be with him for a few months, you'll be by yourself for a long time so I talked to Yongguk and asked if you could live with him in Seoul"

"What?"

-------


OKIII CHAPTER 3 YEEY!
So yeah, I added some new characters but not really major-ish so I didn't put them on the tags.
Comment, upvote, support! HAHAHAHA

THANK YOU GUYS!!!🙆