C1! ☆The past is behind us

The Gemini Twins [DISCONTINUED]

She walked cautiously towards the door, balancing the two silver dog bowls of her mischievous pets as they playfully raced with her to their usual spot.

When she managed to open the door, she ran outside to their lawn and carefully knelt down on the moist green grass to feed them. The dogs chowed down to their food while wagging their tails up high in the air, showing both love and hunger to their young master. She chuckled, rubbing the fur of the two rascals she love.

She looked up the sky and stared at the stars above, connecting the hot balls of gas with her fingers, smiling while doing so. She inhaled the cold breeze of the night and closed her eyes, not thinking about the neighbors that might be staring at her with curiosity.

“Mina?”

A deep voice said, causing her to shot open her eyes and look behind her. Her senses heightened when she found out that she wasn't alone, but seeing Yongguk, she let down her guard and glared it him.

“Way to kill the moment oppa”

She said playfully to her cousin while pouting her thin lips.

“I thought it was a stray trying to eat with the dogs” He joked.

She looked at him with a scowl printed on her face and turned back to the dogs, still happily eating their dinner.

“Hey, come on, I know I’m not good with jokes but don’t do that with your face, you look even more ugly”

He said as he held Mina’s hair and flips it to her face.

“Yah!” she almost yelled at him, showing a hint of annoyance in her tone.

He chuckled at her response, making the younger one roll her eyes without him knowing. His heart clenched a bit when he thought about the fact that he won't be able to see her everyday, with that same scowl, the same tone of voice when she's pissed, the same way she tells him everything that happened, the same way she cracks up everytime he makes an excuse whenever they do something stupid. He let out a deep sigh and sat in front of her cousin.

"So this means you won't be able to hide me and Mira from mom anymore?" She asked without looking at him.

He didn't answer for a while, making the atmosphere heavier each second.

"Probably" he answered shortly

She looked at him and scrunched her nose, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Darn, just when I thought things couldn't get any more ty"

He shot her a look and bit his lip angrily.

"Language!" He scolded.

Mina laughed at Yongguk's action and shrugged it off, making the man laugh as well.

They both looked at the stars and played the game they did every night since they were young.

"Found it"

She exclaimed as she pointed out the location of the constellation, Gemini.

He shuffled Mina's hair and stood up, shaking off the grass that was stuck on his pants. He looked at the two dogs who are now done eating their meal, looking at their two owners with bright eyes, as if they wanted to play with them. He smiled a bit and motioned them to go back inside the house.

"You better go back inside too, before I eat up all the cookies" He playfully threatened her, causing her to laugh at his childish way of making her go.

She nodded while laughing, giving Yongguk the perfect time to go back inside the house.

When she finally stopped laughing, she lied down on the ground and cherished the moment of being alone. She let the cold wind grasp her skin tightly, giving her goosebumbs, she let the sound of the chirping crickets flow melodiously through her ears, using the sound as her lullaby, she let the smell of the moist grass be the scent that will envelop her body for the moment, she let the temptation of drowsiness close her large black eyes, drifting her to sleep.

"Mina?"

She was then pulled back to reality, making her completely annoyed.

She knew the younger man's voice well, and she knew what he would say. She bit the inside of her cheek and sighed.

"What do you want?" She asked in the most y tone she could muster at the moment.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a tall figure, standing in front of her, holding his nape and biting his lips.

Not him again.

He was stuttering, hesitating to tell her what he wanted to say, thinking what if he was rejected.

"What?" Mina asked firmly, making the boy come back to his senses.

"A-About that n-night last week at th-" he said before she cut him off.

"Oh, that" She answered coldly at him.

She stood up and brushed herself with her hands, shaking the grass and leaves off her shirt and pants, trying her best to not look at the guy.

"Forget it" she said as she walked towards the door, nonchalant.

It took him a second to realize what she said.

"Wait!" He exclaimed the moment she held the brass door knob.

"I told you, forget it, forget everything that happened that night, forget the words I said, forget those horrible thing I did that night, and forget that I exist."

She turned the knob but stopped when heard the boy's voice broke into a bitter laugh, knowing that his eyes were filled with hot tears, threatening to fall down.

"Did you think that it's going to be that easy to forget everything? Did you think that I didn't love you?"

She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly. Damn, guilt is just something she can't bear.

She turned to him and saw him walking closer to her, tears now rolling down his pale cheeks.

"Why?" He asked bitterly, hating the way he looked in front of her; vulnerable and weak.

She sighed at him and held his shoulder

"Because, everything I did, I said, I promised, was a mistake" she smiled sympathetically at him, making him step back.

"Was it a mistake that you met me?" He asked, his voice still croaky from crying.

She shook her head and turned away, facing the door once more. She held the door knob firmly and opened it.

"It'll be hard for me to move on, it'll take me a lot of time." He said before she went inside.

"Then you better get started"

------
HOORAAAAAYYY I finally gathered my courage to post this!!!! I'm sorry if this , I'm not used to this kind of atmosphere. I'm still.adjusting hehehe.

Sooooooo ~ please do tell me what you think about this. GUIDE ME SENPAIS 🙏

Also I would like to apologize for any typographical and grammatical errors... it's difficult to write a story using a small phone HAHAHAHA.

Sooooo opinions, support, and help please! I would be forever grateful! 🙆