for him.

Talk Me Down.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three years since EXO had lost Kyungsoo as a member. It had been two years since EXO had debuted in the USA. It had been a year since Jongin had become famous for his modelling across the world. The time had passed and the pain of the loss of four members had long been left behind in EXO's history. Jongin had spent the last three years working as hard as possible to become well known not just in Asia but globally. He walked to his balcony and looked down at the busy streets of Seoul, sipping his coffee, and he thought about the topic that had been in his mind for days now - Kyungsoo had returned to Korea for the first time in three years since he had left to the USA. All that ran through Jongin's head was the first interview that Kyungsoo had done after leaving EXO.

"Kyungsoo, I know it must be hard to talk about this so soon but everyone is wondering, why did you leave EXO?"

"EXO was a part of my life that I will always be grateful for and I want to take this oppurtunity to rest the rumours that I did not like the members. The members always did their best to support me, please don't blame them for me leaving, it was my choice. When I was in EXO there was a lot being asked from me I couldn't find happiness in it anymore. I will not apologise for doing what makes me happy but I am sorry for any fans that were hurt by my decision to leave."

"Do you ever regret leaving?"

"I only regret that I broke my promise to someone very important to me and I don't think I will be forgiven."

Jongin wanted to believe that he was the person Kyungsoo was talking about but his pride and the wound of Kyungsoo leaving had been too fresh for him to even consider it. Jongin's career flourished because of his aim to become famous for Kyungsoo, to do it all for him but his heart was broken and nothing was able to repair that. It had been a year later after Kyungsoo's departure that he had promised himself he would move on. 

He thought he had moved on when he said yes to

He could still remember it had been on their weekly group night that the members had told him that Kyungsoo would be returning to Korea. He wasn't shocked, he had always known that Kyungsoo would have to return to his home at some point a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter