Fools Fall

Talk Me Down.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SM entertainment confirms the departure of Do Kyungsoo from the popular boy band EXO"

"Do Kyungsoo to act in major hollywood films as well as continuing with korean projects"

"EXO promises to continue to perform"

Jongin stared at the headlines. It had been a shock when the manager had come to the group telling them Kyungsoo had decided to exit the group to pursue his solo career as an actor and that it seemed Kyungsoo had been thinking of this for a long time as he had already confirmed a role in a large hollywood film. Jongin had remembered the other members being suprised and staring at him to see if he knew or had expected this. The members took one look at Jongin's face and realised that Jongin had been given no warning of this happening and suddenly Sehun and Chen were next to Jongin looking at him concerned.

"Jongin? Jongin It's going to be okay," said Suho, but Jongin knew better and he took one more look at the rest of the group and their stares full of pity and he felt like throwing up so he ran to his dorm room and locked himself inside. He sat on his bed and looked at the other side of the room and saw everything on Kyungsoo's side so perfectly placed and everything in its order as if Kyungsoo hadn't left. It felt like Kyungsoo left everything to suffocate him. Jongin stood up with ragged breaths as he attacked. Throwing the books off the shelf that Kyungsoo used to read whilst Jongin slept on his lap, Kyungsoo's hands softly playing with Jongins hair as he continued to read. Cracking the mirror that Kyungsoo used to kiss Jongin in front of him and tell him he was beautiful. Ripping the duvet that still lingered with Kyungsoo's scent. Jongin continued to destroy everything he could get his hands when he saw the pictures that Kyungsoo had stuck on his wall and suddenly Jongin stopped in his tracks when he saw a missing photo. The rectangular hole of wallpaper surrounded by photos stood out to him mockingly when he realised it had been a picture of him. Jongin couldnt hold himself together when it hit him that Kyungsoo had left everything behind apart of a picture of him. Jongin had never been so confused and heartbroken and he didnt understand what Kyungsoo was doing. He rememebered clearly the day Kyungsoo had taken the picture.

Jongin was sat on a chair on the balcony of the hotel as he stared at the skyline and city lights. He heard the soft noise of a camera taking a picture from behind and he turned around quickly to see Kyungsoo sheepishly holding his phone out.

"Sorry for surpising you but you looked so happy and at peace, I couldnt help myself but had to take a picture. I want a picture of you smiling so even when things become tough I remember why all of this is worth it." said Kyungsoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter