Wild

Talk Me Down.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the months went by and Jongin's waist improved he also became closer with Kyungsoo. The rest of the trainees noticed how close they had become and nudged each other everytime they saw Jongin pulling on Kyungsoo's arm to take him to the nearest coffee shop or when Kyungsoo would not only make food for Jongin but also feed him. It became natural to see the two of them together.

It was well into the night when two figures could be seen walking side by side on the footpath through the park. The taller in shorts and a white top , the shorter in jeans and a black top and only the trees to witness them walking pass. Jongin was smiling as he stared at the night sky, happy to leave the noisy dorm to get some peace. Kyungsoo had barely even stared at the sky for very long as he was content to see the happiness on Jongin's face as he observed the sky.

"Look at the stars hyung, aren't they beautiful?," asked Jongin. Kyungsoo smiled and replied. "Jongin you still act like a child but yes its incredibly pretty tonight."

Jongin was smiling happily as he looked around when he spotted a small lake and excitedly took Kyungsoo's hand as he dragged him toward the pond that was shining by the dim park lights. "Soo-hyung look at how everything is shining. Its beautiful nearly as beautiful as you are. " Kyungsoo looked at Jongin amused and happy becuase of what he said.  On the other hand, Jongin was shocked as he realised what he had confessed.  Jongin closed his eyes in fear for what Kyungsoo would say when he felt Kyungsoo's lips brush his cheek lightly.

"I think you are the more beautiful than me or anything in this world," whispered Kyungsoo. Jongin felt heat rush to his face and was embarassed as he knew his face was turning red. Jongin frowned slighty before replying, "How can I be more beautiful than you or anyone. I'm not handsome, my dark skin isn't attractive to anyone." Kyungsoo couldn't believe Jongin was this insecure abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter