CHAPTER 8

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Wait so your telling me that Jiyeon was the one that was behind it all!" GD stood up from his seat and said out loud. Taeyeon looked at him shocked.
"Oppa sit down. You're causing a scene." She said embarressed and tugged on his sleeve. GD looked at her and then took his seat.
"I swear Tae, I will get her." He said starting to get angry. 
"Oppa calm down. It's okay. I'm fine now arent I?" She said to him. GD rolled his eyes.
"That's the thing with you Taeng, you forgive to easily." He leaned back on his chair. Taeyeon sat there and pouted.
"She got someone to hurt you, how are you okay with that?" He asked her and sighed. Taeyeon shrugged and took another sip of her milkshake. GD knew that Taeyeon was stuborn and if he tried to convince her, there wouldn't be a point. He sighed. He got so frustrated but he knows that Taeyeon wouldn't listen.
"Oppa stop frowning, you look old." She giggled. GD scoffed and looked at her. 
"Really Taeng, that's how you want it to be?" He smiled. Taeyeon poked her tongue out and continued to drink her shake. GD shook his head. After the two finished eating, they decided to go and walk around for abit.
"Oppa, how is everything with Hana-unnie?" Taeyeon asked as they walked down the streets of Hongdae. GD nodded.
"Yeah everything is going great." He happily said. Taeyeon looked at him smile and smiled too. Seeing him this happy made her happy. 
"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" He looked at her. Taeyeon smiled and looked down.
"Nothing oppa. I'm just glad that your happy." She said to him. Just then her phone buzzed. She took it out and looked at what it was. Minhyuk had messaged her.
"Don't reply to that." GD said out loud. Taeyeon looked at him.
"Oppa what's wrong? You seem like you really don't like him." She said to him. GD sighed.
"I don't." He said to her. Taeyeon knew that there was no point in arguing with him so she decided to let it go. She put her phone away and made a mental note to read his message and reply to him later. Taeyeon looked up and saw a shop she wanted to go to.
"Oppa let's go in there!" She happily said and pointed to the toy store. GD smiled and nodded. Taeyeon grabbed his hand and ran towards the store. When they got in, she let go and went around to look at the things they sold.
"Don't run off Taeng!" GD shouted and went after her. Taeyeon ignored him and went to go and see the kaonashi toys she loved. 
"You still love that?" GD caught up to her. Taeyeon smiled and nodded like a child. While Taeyeon was looking at the kaonashi toys, GD spotted a big '3 peas in a pod' pillow/toy that he thought Taeyeon would love. He went to it and had a look. He had a big feeling that she would love it so he decided to secretly buy it for her. After he went to buy it, he hid it in his backpack he took with him and luckily it fit just right. 
"Oppa where did you go?" Taeyeon found him and asked. GD turned to her.
"Ohh I was just walking around." He lied to her. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. GD looked at what she was holding. 
"Your going to buy the kaonashi?" He asked her still looking at the toy. Taeyeon nodded. GD ruffled her hair and took the toy from her hand.
"Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked him confused as he was walking to the counter.
"I'll take this one." He said to the worker and smiled. Before GD can hand the money, Taeyeon held his arm.
"Oppa it's alright. I can pay for it." She said to him. GD smiled.
"No Taeng, I'll get it for you." He gave her a bright smile. Taeyeon protested.
"Tae, take this as a I'm sorry gift." He said to her. Taeyeon looked at his smiling face. She slowly let his arm go. 
"Okay fine. But only this one time." She said to him. GD smiled and nodded. He handed the money to the worker and brought the toy. Once the worker handed back the toy to him, he handed it back to Taeyeon.
"Thank you oppa." She took it from him and smiled. 
"It's alright. Come on let's go." He smiled and said. Taeyeon nodded and followed him out the shop. Once they got out, they continued walking. The two spent the rest of the evening walking around, looking in shops and eating street food.

Soon later, the two decided to go home. GD walked Taeyeon home. Once they got to her house, they stopped at her front door.
"Oppa do you just want to stay the night? It's getting late." Taeyeon turned to him. GD ruffled her hair. 
"Plus your parent's are away anyways. You'll be home alone." She pouted. GD thought for a second. Yeah his parent's were away on a business trip. But did he really want to go back? He smiled at her and nodded.
"Yeah I'll stay. Might as well." He said to her. Taeyeon smiled happily and opened the door. GD looked at her smile so happy and his heart skipped a beat. 
'What was that?' He thought to himself and then brushed it off. The two walked inside.
"Your clothes and other stuff are still in the room if you want to wash up." Taeyeon said to him as she put her things away. GD nodded. 
"Yeah I'll wash up later." He replied to her and jumped on the couch. GD took his phone out from his pocket and looked at all the messages that were sent from Hana. GD sighed. As much as he liked her, he did find her annoying at times. He took his time to read all her messages and then started to reply to them.
"Oppa are you even listening?" Taeyeon's voice distracted him. GD sat up.
"Sorry what?" He asked confused. Taeyeon playfully sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Nothing don't worry. I'm just going to go and wash up." She said and walked to the bathroom. GD nodded and done a OK sign with his hand. GD lied back down and continued to reply to Hana.

When Taeyeon came out of the shower, she went back to the living room to find GD. When she got there she saw that he wasn't there so she went to the rooms and started looking for him. When she got to her room, she found a sleeping firgure on her bed and next to him was a photo album. She walked up closer to take a look. GD was looking at their photo album. She smiled. She looked at GD's sleeping figure and tried not to laugh out loud. He was sleeping in a funny position and his mouth was wide opened. She took her phone out and secretly took a photo of him. She put her phone away and gently shook him. GD stirred abit.
"Oppa get up. Go take a shower and then go to sleep." She said to him. GD stirred abit more before opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was Taeyeon's face. Her hair was still dripping wet abit from her shower. He got up and sat properly. Taeyeon giggled. GD looked at her confused. Taeyeon took the album from the bed and walked to her table to put it down and got a piece of tissue and walked back to him. She sat next to him and faced him.
"You were starting to drool." She giggled and wiped the saliva away. GD was taken aback but didn't pull back. Instead he just sat there and let her wipe it away. Afterall he was really tired. 
"Look at you. You look like a child." She laughed and ruffled his hair. GD stayed in his postion. Taeyeon got up and offered her hand.
"Come on, get up." She said to him. GD just hi-fived her hand away. 
"Stop being so stubborn." She forcefully grabbed his hand. This time, he didn't fight back. She pulled him so that he would stand up. He stumbled abit before he got his balance. 
"Let's go." Taeyeon said as she dragged him to the other room to get his clothes.
"Here." She said and pushed a towel and his clothes to him. GD sat on the bed then lied down holding his things.
"Oppa!" Taeyeon called out. She went up to him and tried to pull him up.
"Hurry. Go and wash up then you can sleep." She said to him still trying to pull him up. GD pulled her down abit and she fell sitting on the bed.
"Yah!" She yelled. GD giggled still with his eyes closed. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
"Oppa sleep later." She said poking his arm.
"Go wash up first. We had a long day." She finished. GD pulled her down again so she was lying down next to him. Taeyeon was surprised. GD then reached up to get a pillow and put it on top of her face.
"YAH!" She yelled at him. GD giggled.
"You talk to much Taeng." He said to her. Taeyeon got the pillow and threw it back at him on the face. That made GD open his eyes.
"Oh so now you open your eyes?" Taeyeon said to him and started to get up.
"You're so going to regret doing that Tae." GD said to her. Taeyeon sat up and looked at him. She scoffed and was going to stand up until he held her hand and dragged her down again.
"Stop doing that!" She said abit fustrated. GD turned to her and sat up. He started to tickle her.
"Yah! Oppa! Stop that!" She said to him laughing. GD didn't stop and tickled her more.
"Oppa!" She yelled out laughing. 
"This is what happens when you throw things in my face Tae." GD said laughing at her. 
"And this is also for calling me 'yah' and not 'oppa'." He finished saying. Taeyeon was laughing so much she was starting to run out of breath. She reached to the side and got the same pillow again and started to hit him with it. GD who didn't see that coming, fell abit to the side. Using the chance, Taeyeon quickly got up, shoved the pillow in his face and ran out giggling. GD got back up and looked at her run out. He had to admit, he loved staying over at Taeyeon's place. It was like a second home for him. He got up and went after her. When he saw her in the lounge room, he tackled her down to the couch. Taeyeon let out a little scream. GD got on top of her and started to tickle her again. 
"Oppa! Stop it!" She said laughing. GD laughed too.
"Not until you apologize and say that I'm the most handsome oppa and look better than T.O.P." GD childishly said. He stoped tickling her to see what she would say.
"Okay oppa. I'm sorry but T.O.P-oppa still looks better than you." She poked her tounge out. GD scoffed and started tickling her again. Taeyeon was laughing so much.
"Okay oppa you win!" She said in between her laughs.
"You're better looking than T.O.P-oppa!" She said out loud. GD stopped and looked at her.
"Sorry what? I didn't hear you." He teased. 
"You're better looking than him." She giggled and said quietly.
"Better looking then who?" GD continued to tease. Taeyeon pouted.
"T.O.P-OPPA! YOU'RE BETTER LOOKING THAN T.O.P-OPPA! AND YOU'RE THE MOST HANDSOME OPPA!" She playfully yelled out whilst giggling. GD smiled and looked at her. Forgetting the position they were in, he was completely mesmerized by her beauty. Taeyeon looked at him smiling.
"Oppa go shower now okay?" She said to him. GD nodded and got off her. He offered her a hand and got her up. He saw that her hair was really messy so he fixed it up abit. The two then walked back into the room and GD got his clothes and made his way to the bathroom.
"Oppa!" Taeyeon called out. GD turned to her.
"Yeah?" He asked turning. Taeyeon threw his towel in his face.
"You forgot this." She giggled. GD removed the towel from his face.
"Are we starting this again?" He playfully threatened. Taeyeon poked her tounge out at him and ran to her room. GD smiled and shook his head and her childish side.

After GD finished his shower, he went to find Taeyeon. He went into her room to find her doing her homework on the desk.
"Ohh oppa, finished?" She turned to him and asked. GD smiled and nodded. He bent over and took a look at what she was doing.
"Just finishing my maths homework." She said to him. GD nodded.
"Need any help?" He stood up and asked her. Taeyeon looked at her books. 
"Uhh I don't think so. I'm pretty much done.  Just got a few more questions left." She said and turned back to face him. 
"Okay. I'll let you finish. When you're done come to my room yeah? I got something to give you." He said to her. Taeyeon nodded. 
"Alright. I'll be done soon." She said to him. GD smiled at her and ruffled her hair then made his way out.
"Call me if you need help!" He said while walking out.
"Alright oppa!" She yelled back. After about 10 minutes, Taeyeon finally finished her homework. She packed her books and pencils and put them back in her bag. She remembered that GD wanted her to go to his room, so after she packed her things, she made her way to the other room. 
"Oppa what's up?" She walked in and sat on the bed. GD who was on the laptop, turned and faced her.
"Finished?" He asked. Taeyeon crossed her legs and smied happily at him. 
"Why are you looking so happy? It was just maths." He giggled. Taeyeon pouted.
"Oppa, you know I'm not very strong at maths. I'm glad I done it all without any help." She smiled at him. GD just smiled and shook his head.
"Well, I got something for you." He got up and went to get his bag. Taeyeon just watched him while he gets another bag out.
"What is it?" She asked him. GD took it and went to sit in front of her. 
"Here I got this for you." He said and handed it over to her. Taeyeon took it with caution and looked at him confused.
"Yah, don't look at me like that. It's not a bomb or anything." He joked.
"I just thought that you would like it so I got it for you." He finished off. Taeyeon smiled and took it out of the bag. It was the '3 peas in a pod' pillow/toy. Taeyeon gasped in excitement.
"Oppa, you didn't have to." She said holding the toy. GD smiled at her.
"I love it." She said ang hugged in tight.
"Thank you so much oppa." She said to him. 
"It's alright." He smied at her.
"Why did you get this. You didn't have to." She said to him playing with the toy.
"Like I said, I just thought that you would like it." He smiled at her. Taeyeon put the toy down and looked at him.
"Well oppa, I love it. Thank you!" She said and hugged him. GD hugged her back and smiled.
"I'm glad you do." He ruffled her hair. 
"Now we gotta get some sleep." He said standing up. 
"Come on." He held his hand out. Taeyeon looked at his hand and took it.
"Oppa you treat me like a kid." She giggled. GD smiled.
"That's because you are a kid." He pulled her up. Taeyeon pouted and got up. The two made their way to Taeyeon's room. When they got there, Taeyeon jumped in bed with her new toy.
"Goodnight Taeng." GD said and tucked her in.
"Goodnight oppa." She yawned and hugged her toy. GD smiled at her and ruffled her hair.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed her forehead. He went and switched the light off and walked out and closed the door. Taeyeon smiled happily. She placed a hand at her chest feeling her heart beat really fast.
"What's wrong with me? Am I starting to get sick?" She asked herself. Not bothering about it too much, she hugged her toy and went to sleep.
After GD got out and closed the door, he leaned on the door and felt his heart beat too. 
'What's wrong with me? I never feel this way, not even when I'm with Hana. Maybe I'm just tired. Yeah it must be' He thought to himself. He shook the thought away and decided that it was best for him to go to sleep and not to worry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated! Finally some gtae moments :)

Hope you all enjoyed this update!

please comment and subscribe :)

- peanutbutterjelly