CHAPTER 1

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Good morning." "Morning Taeyeon." "Hi Taeyeon, good morning." Students greeted her as she walked in the school gates. Taeyeon smiled and greeted them all back. "TAE!!" Someone yelled out. Taeyeon looked up to the voice calling and can see that her best friend is calling. Taeyeon smiled and ran up and hugged her."Morning Tiff." She said. "Morning Tae. Can you believe it? Two more years and we are finished." Tiffany excitingly said. Taeyeon laughed and nodded. "Where are the others?" Taeyeon asked her. "Hmm not sure. I just got here not long ago." Tiffany replied. "Alright. Well lets go get our books then." Taeyeon said. 

The two girls made their ways to their lockers to get the books ready. "Hey Tiff, morning. Morning Tae." Minho went up to them. "Morning Minho/oppa." Tiffany and Taeyeon greeted. "I looked at the list and we're only in music class together." Minho pouted. Tiffany smiled at him. "Well at least it's still a class." She said to him. "I guess so... Anyways I hear that you and T.O.P-ssi have gotten close over the holidays." Minho brought up. Tiffany nodded. "Yeah we did." She said. "Are yous two..." Minho started. "Oh no, we're not." She smiled. "Ohh thats good then." Minho smiled in relief. Taeyeon on the side silently giggled silently at Minho. "Well I'm gonna go find the others now. See you in class." Minho bidded her goodbye. "See you around Tae." He waved. "Bye oppa." Taeyeon smiled and waved. Taeyeon turned to Tiffany. "Tiff I think he likes you." She teased. "No! What are you talking about?" Tiffany said flustered. Taeyeon laughed. "Goodmorning." Someone happily cheered and approached the girls. "How are my favourite girls this morning?" He asked and placed his arms around their shoulders. "Oppa don't ever say that again." Tiffany pretended to gag and shoved his arm off. "Thats mean." He pouted. "Jiyong-oppa don't even." Tiffany smiled. "At least Taeyeon isnt as mean as you." He said and turned to her. "Aren't I right?" He asked. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows in amusement. She looked at him and then shoved his arm off too. GD looked at her surprised and the pouted. Taeyeon smiled and shook her head at his childishness. 

Soon the three made their way to their homeroom class. Lucky enough, Big Bang, Tiffany and Taeyeon were all in the same class. After a bit, the rest of Big Bang arrived. "Morning!!" Seungri came running in and hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon giggled. "Morning Seung-oppa." She hugged him back. Seungri and Taeyeon have a brother/sister relationship. When one has a problem, they will look for each other and ask for their help. Although Seungri is older than Taeyeon, he sometimes acts like the younger one. "Morning Tiff." T.O.P went up to her and greeted. Tiffany smiled and greeted him back. They all took a seat near each other towards the back of the room and started to catch up while waiting for their teacher. "Morning students. Everybody take your seat." Mrs Lee, their homeroom teacher said. After everyone took their seats, she continued. "Alright students, as you may have heard, we have a new student. You may come in." She called out. Just then, a handsome tall male walks in. "You may introduce yourself." Mrs Lee said. "Hello everyone, my name is Choi Minhyuk. Nice to meet you all. Hope you all treat me well." He smiled and bowed. The girls started wispering on how goodlooking he is. "Thank you Minhyuk. You can go and sit in the empty seat towards the back." Mrs Lee pointed to the free table. "Thank you." Minhyuk bowed and went to the seat. 

After a couple more hours, it was finally time for lunch. "Lets wait for them in the cafeteria." GD said to Taeyeon at their lockers. Taeyeon nodded and the two headed off to the cafeteria. "What do you want to eat?" GD asked her. Taeyeon took a look. "Umm I'll just get a sandwhich and a juice." He said to her. "Thats all?" GD asked and looked at her. "That's nothing Taeng." He said to her. "Yeah I know but I'm not that hungry." She told him. GD got the food for both himself and her. "Here, at least have a fruit then." He said and gave her an apple. Taeyeon smiled and took it from him and thanked him. The two made their way to their table. "Omo Taeng it's her." GD quickly took a seat and pretended to be occupied. Taeyeon turned around and saw Park Hana. Hana is one ofthe school beauties. She's a very nice, loving person. "Don't look! Your making it obvious!" GD said to her. Taeyeon turned back to him. "Yah oppa, cause she can totally hear and see me." She said sarcastically. "She's on the complete oppisite side of us." She finished. "Yeah but..." GD couldn't finish his sentance. Taeyeon shook her head. "Is the one and only G-Dragon afraid to talk to a girl?" Taeyeon teased. GD looked at her. "Yah!" Taeyeon smiled. "Is the G-Dragon scared?" She continued. GD glared at her. Taeyeon just laughed. "Oppa just talk to her. What's the worst that can happen?" She asked. "She can reject me?" GD replied. "Oppa, your not going to ask her out straight away." Taeyeon sighed. "Your useless oppa." She giggled. "Tell us something we dont know." T.O.P said. Taeyeon laughed. The rest of the group all came and sat with them. "What's going on?" Daesung asked. "I'm guessing Hana." Taeyang said. The boys laughed and ooked at GD. "What makes you say that?" Tiffany asked. "Well for starters, shes right across us and well the idiot can't stop looking at her." Taeyang smiled. "Yah! Idiot? We may be close but I'll still pound you." GD threatened. "Try me." Taeyang smartly replied and smiled.

After a couple more hours, it was finally time to go home. Just as Taeyeon was about to walk out the classroom someone called for her. Taeyeon turned around. "Ohh it's Minhyuk yeah?" She asked. Minhyuk smiled. "Yeah." He replied. "What's wrong? Is something wrong?" She asked him. "Ohh no. I was just wondering, if you can be my partner for this assignment. Unless you already have someone." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. Taeyeon smiled. "Actually that sounds great." She said to him. "Really?" He said happily. Taeyeon nodded. "Thats great then. Well here is my email. Maybe we can start discussing on what to do for the assignment." He said and wrote down his email and gave it to her. Taeyeon smiled. "Thank you." She said to him. "Look I got to go now, but I'll talk to you soon. Thank you so much Taeyeon-ssi." He said happily and bidded her goodbye. Taeyeon waved him goodbye before she left to go to her locker. As she arrived GD was already there waiting for her. "Your late." He said. "Yeah got held up a bit." She said as she opened her locker. "What's this?" He asked and took a piece of papper from her books. Taeyeon turned looked at what he was holding. "Ohh nothing. It's just Minhyuk's email." She said casually and turned back to her locker. GD took the books from her hand so she can get her bag ready. "Minhyuk as in that new kid?" He asked. "Yeah him." Taeyeon said as she took her books one by one. "Why do you have that?" GD curiously asked. "We're partners for our chemistry assignment." She told him. GD nodded his head. "Where's Fany anyways?" She asked him. "Ohh yeah shes got her aferschool literacy class. She said bye though and that she'll message you tonight when she's done." He told her. Taeyeon nodded and took the rest of her stuff from GD and put them in her locker. "Ready to go?" He asked her. Taeyeon nodded. "Let's go." She said. Before they left the school grouds, the two ran into the rest of the boys just at the school gates. "Hey guys, I gotta run. See you all tomorrow though." Daesung said to them all and bidded everyone off. "Dance practice tonight?" Taeyeon turned to Taeyang and Seungri. Taeyang nodded and smiled. "Yeah so we got to go too." He said. "Alright well see you guys tomorrow." Taeyeon said. Seungri gave her a quick hug and then bidded them goodbye. Taeyang waved them goodbye as he left together with Seungri. "Well I guess its just us then." Taeyeon smiled and turned to T.O.P and GD. "Come on let's go." She said and walked out. 

"Bye oppa. See you tomorrow." Taeyeon waved T.O.P off as they arrived at the bus stop. "See you tomorrow hyung." GD said to him. T.O.P waved them off as his bus came. The two continued walking. "You want ice cream?" GD asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and nodded like a child. GD smiled and ruffled her hair. "Come on let's go. My shout." He told her. The two arrived at a ice cream stand just at the park. "Hello. We'll take one choc mint and one vanilla." GD ordered. The worker charged him for the ice creams and then handed them to him. "Thank you." He thanked. "Come on let's go sit there." He said motioning to the bench. The two took their seat and GD handed her the choc mint ice cream. "Thank you oppa." She thanked him and took it. "Do you remember the first time we met?" GD asked. Taeyeon scoffed. "How can I not?" She smiled. "You were literally cry so hard because your ice cream fell." GD laughed. Taeyeon pouted and nudged him. "It's not my fault." She said and continued to eat her ice cream. "Ever since that day when I brought you another one, we've been meeting up at this exact park." GD said. Taeyeon smiled thinking back to the time when they first met. "You were a very quiet girl." GD said and leaned back. "And you were just cold and mean." Taeyeon said. GD got back up. "Was not." He fought. Taeyeon turned to him and smiled. "Was so!" She challanged. "How so?" He asked. "Well when we were kids you would always push me and bully me. Don't think I don't remember Kwon Jiyong." Taeyeon laughed. "You know I was always kidding Tae." He smiled. "I always look out for you. Don't you remember that time when that guy pushed you and you tripped?" He asked her. "Yeah but if it wasn't for me, you probably would've pushed him back or even hit him." She replied to him. "That's probably true..." GD said. Taeyeon turned to him and smiled. "And that time when the girl accidentally bumped into you." He said. "Hey you made that poor girl cry." Taeyeon said defending her. GD flustered in embaressed. "I didn't do that on purpose." He said and rubbed that back of his neck. Taeyeon laughed and slightly nudged him.  Just as they were talking, suddenly a little girl starts crying. Taeyeon looked up to her and walks up to her. "Where are you going?" GD asked her. "Hold on wait." She said. "You okay?" Taeyeon bent down and asked the girl. The girl looked up with tears in her eyes. "I tripped and fell and now I'm bleeding." The little girl said in between her sobs. "Here let me take a look." Taeyeon said to her. The little girl carefully lifted up her long dress and showed Taeyeon the cut on her knee. "Whats wrong?" GD came up from behind. "She fell." Taeyeon said. "Come on." She continued then lifted the girl. She took her to the same bench she was on with GD not long ago and sat her down. "Oppa down the road theres a convenience store, can you go and buy bandaids and some medicine to put on the cut?" Taeyeon looked up to him and asked. "Huh..?" GD was a bit lost. "O...o...oppa p..p...please." The little girl said in between her sobs. GD looked at the two and smiled. "Of course. Just give me five minutes." He said. He took his bag off and placed it on the floor next to Taeyeon and ran to the store.

After about five minutes GD returned panting. "I'm back." He told the two. Taeyeon smiled and got up. "Thanks oppa." She said to him. "Come on. Let me see." GD said to the girl. The little girl lifted her dress and showed the cut on her knee. "Now this may sting a bit but I promise it won't be bad okay?" He said to her and gave a sweet smile. The little girl nodded. "U..u...unnie, can you hold my hand please?" She asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded. "Of course." She said and sat next to her. GD started to prepare to wash her knee. He carefully dabbed the tissue on her knee. The litle girl squeezed Taeyeon's hand. "It stings." She said as her eyes started to tear up again. "Hey, hey, hey don't cry it's going to be alright, okay? Here just keep your eyes on me." Taeyeon smiled. "Unnie it hurts." The girl started to cry again. "No, no, no hey, look at me. Talk to me alright?" Taeyeon wiped her tears away. "What's your name?" She asked her. "M..Miyoung. Choi Miyoung." She said. "Hello Miyoung, my name is Taeyeon, and that oppa here helping you, thats Jiyong-oppa." Taeyeon said to her. Miyoung nodded."How old are you?" Taeyeon continued to distrct her. "I'm 7 turning 8 soon." Miyoung said. "Ohh thats exciting. When's your birthday?" She asked. "Feburary 25th." Miyoung sniffed. "Really? That's in two weeks! That must be very exciting. Are you going to do anything for your birthday?" She asked her. "My mummy and daddy is going to take me out with my brother." Miyoung sniffed. "Now that sounds fun doesnt it?" Miyoung smiled and nodded. "There we go. No more tears." Taeyeon smiled at her. "There all done." GD finished up. Miyoung got up from the seat and hugged GD. "Thank you Jiyong-oppa." She said. She then turned to Taeyeon. "Unnie, thank you." She hugged her too. "Miyong-ah!" Someone called out. Miyoung turned around. "MOM!" She called out and ran to her and hugged her. "Miyoung-ah are you okay?" Her mum bent down to her level and asked her. Miyong nodded. "Unnie and oppa there helped me." She smiled and pointed to Taeyeon and GD. Miyoung's mum looked up to them and smiled. "Thank you so much for looking after my daughter. Sorry for the trouble." She said to them. "Oh no, not a problem." Taeyeon smiled and bowed. "Wasn't any trouble at all." GD said to and bowed. Miyoung's mum smiled and thanked them again. "Come on Miyoung, let's go home." Her mum said to her. Miyoung nodded. "Bye unnie! Bye oppa! Thank you!" She yelled as she headed home with her mum. Taeyeon and GD stood there and waved her goodbye. "Speaking of home, let's go." GD said and stretched. Taeyeon looked at him and nodded. "Let's go." She smiled.

"You want to come in for a bit?" Taeyeon asked GD as they stood outside her house door. "I'd love to but I can't tonight. Gotta run home. Dad needs me to do some stuff for him." GD said. "No it's okay. Maybe next time. Plus can't keep papa Kwon waiting can we?" Taeyeon smiled and opened the door. GD ruffled her hair. "I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning okay?" Taeyeon nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled. "Bye uncle bye aunty! I'll drop be next time." He called out to her parents. "Okay Jiyong! Say hi to your parents for us." Mr Kim called out. "Will do uncle!" He called back.  "Night Taeng. I'll be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning." He told her. "Neh oppa. Goodnight." She said and walked in. "Becareful on the way home." She said before she closed the door. "I'm the G-Dragon. What's there to be scared of?" He said all cocky. Taeyeon scoffed. "Goodnight Ji." She said and shut the door. GD smiled and shook his head. He then made his way home.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First update! Hope you enjoyed it.

Please comment and subscribe :)

- peanutbutterjelly_