CHAPTER 7

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Taeyeon..." GD called out for her. He tried to reach for her hand but she pulled back.
"I feel like I don't even know you anymore oppa..." She started to cry.
"I want my best friend back. I want my Kwon Jiyong back. I don't want this Jiyong that chooses his girlfriend over his friends." She said to him. GD felt so much regret for everything. Seeing Taeyeon cry in front of him right now made his heart ache so much. He has now realised and can see how much damage he has caused without him knowing.
"I just need my best friend back." Taeyeon finished off with little sobs. GD went up to her and hugged her. Taeyeon started crying in his chest.
"I'm so so so sorry Tae." He whispered to her. Taeyeon just closed her eyes and let him hug her. She has missed him so much that she just didn't want to fight and argue with him anymore.
"From now on, I won't let anything get in the way of our friendship. Ever. Not even my relationship with Hana." He said to her. Taeyeon looked up at him with teary eyes. GD looked back at her and with his fingers he wiped the tears that were falling.
"I promise you Tae. Okay?" He said to her. Taeyeon sniffed and nodded. She went and hugged him tight. She has never missed him this much before. 
"Come on. You want to go get ice cream?" He asked her. Taeyeon smiled and wiped her eyes and nodded. Her best friend is back.

The next day at school, Taeyeon came in happier then she's been these past days.
"You look like your in a good mood." Minhyuk went up and said to her. Taeyeon looked at him and smiled and nodded.
"Me and Jiyong-oppa are talking again." She said happily. Minhyuk smiled and ruffled her hair. Taeyeon felt her heartbeat increasing. Ever since the day at Lotte World, her heartbeat would increase even with just the view of him. 
"That's great then." Minhyuk said interupting her thoughts. Taeyeon smiled happily and nodded. 
"Oppa! Stop it!" Someone said down the corridoor. Taeyeon and Minhyuk turned their head and looked at the direction of the voice. 
"Thats my cue. I'll leave you to it." Minhyuk smiled and said to her. Taeyeon giggled.
"I'll see you in class soon oppa." Taeyeon said and waved him goodbye. Once Minhyuk left, Taeyeon turned back around. She leaned on the lockers and crossed her arms.
"Tae tell him to stop." Tiffany said to her. Taeyeon giggled and looked at T.O.P.
"What's going on?" She asked her. T.O.P just shrugged.
"Tae his being such a child." Tiffany said frustrated. Taeyeon looked at the two with a amused face.
"I don't know what she's on about." T.O.P said to Taeyeon and shrugged. Tiffany heard and hit him on the arm. T.O.P just smiled and so did Taeyeon.
"Come on love birds. We need to get to class." Taeyeon said to them.
"Love birds?!" Tiffany said out loud. 
"No way I'll ever date this guy." She said. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and giggled. She got her books from her locker and made her way to the classroom. Tiffany quickly put her bag in her locker and got her books.
"Why rushing for Tiff? You don't want to walk with me?" T.O.P teased. Tiffany rolled her eyes and lightly nudged him. T.O.P just laughed at her. He finds it cute how she was acting.
"Why did you leave me?!" Tiffany asked catching up to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just giggled.
"Sorry I thought you wanted to stay with oppa." She gave a sly grin. Tiffany just scoffed.
"No way." She said to her. 
"Hey Fany, you never know he might like you." Taeyeon started. She looked at her best friend and saw she was flustered.  Taeyeon just laughed at her.
"I don't think so Taeng. I don't think he see's me like that." She said abit unsure. Taeyeon looked at her.
"What do you mean Fany? Do you like him?" She asked her best friend. Tiffany shrugged.
"I don't know Tae, the way he acts around me... I don't know..." She sighed. Taeyeon looked at her best friend.
"Come on, let's go." She changed the subject. Tiffany nodded and followed along. When they got to the classroom, they took their seats. As Taeyeon walked past Minhyuk, she playfully ruffled his hair. Minhyuk playfully dodged and smiled at her. Taeyeon smiled back at him and walked to her seat. 
"What was that?" Tiffany playfully asked. Taeyeon looked at her.
"What was what?" She asked her. Tiffany smiled.
"You know...." She teased. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and prepared her books.
"I saw it Taeng. You like him don't you?" Tiffany asked her. Taeyeon scoffed.
"What are you talking about? His just a close oppa." She said to her. Tiffany gave her a sly look. Taeyeon scoffed again.
"Alright, what about you and T.O.P-oppa then?" She fought. Tiffany looked flustered at that. Taeyeon smirked. She knew she caught Tiffany off gaurd.
"What about me and Fany?" T.O.P sat down and asked. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and Tiffany gave a 'don't say anything to him' look. Taeyeon smiled.
"It's nothing oppa." Taeyeon said and started to flick through her books. T.O.P looked at Tiffany and she just shrugged.
"Good morning my friends." GD walked behind them and said.
"Morning oppa." Both Tiffany and Taeyeon greeted. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon mouthed a 'I'll explain later' to her.
"What's up with you?" T.O.P asked him. GD took his seat next to Taeyeon and looked at T.O.P.
"What? Nothing's up." He replied. T.O.P just rolled his eyes and faced the front. Taeyeon looked at the two and smiled.

After classes, they all made their way to the cafeteria. 
"Taeng, what's going on? Are you two alright now?" Tiffany caught up to her and asked. Taeyeon smiled at her and nodded.
"That's great news!" Tiffany said happily and hugged her. When they arrived at the cafeteria, they all went and got their food.
"Taeng you never eat. Here." GD went up to her and placed some fruit on her tray.
"Oppa I'm not that hungry." She pouted. GD just smiled and ruffled her hair. GD then made his way to the table. Taeyeon soon followed behind.  When she got there, everyone was already sitting down, including Hana. 
"Ohh unnie, hey." She greeted. Hana smiled at her and greeted back. When Taeyeon sat down, she had to admit, it was once again a bit squishy. When she made eye contact with Hana, she mouthed a 'thank you' to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at her and nodded. After a while, Taeyeon got up and made her way to the restroom. When she got out, someone called for her. 
"Ohh Minhyuk-oppa." She smiled.
"What's up?" She asked.
"Hey Tae, I just want you to meet some people. Do you have time?" He asked her. Taeyeon looked at her watch, then to the table where everyone else was at. She thought for a second.
"Yeah I've got the time." She said to him. Minhyuk smiled and motioned his head to follow him. 
"Everything seem's to be going great with you and GD." He started off. Taeyeon just smiled.
"Yeah, we sorted things out." Taeyeon replied. Minhyuk nodded.
"I saw you earlier, you seemed a bit uncomfortable before at the table." He joked with her.
"Yeah it's a bit squishy. After all that table we always sit on is a table for 7 not 8." She laughed. Minhyuk silently sighed and smiled at her.
"Come on, just at the table a head." He said to her. Taeyeon nodded and followed him. 
"Hey guys I have someone I want you guys to meet." Minhyuk started. Minhyuk's friends stopped what they were doing and looked up.
"Tae I want you to meet my friends." Before Minhyuk said to her. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.
"This is Kim Jonghyun, Jung Daehyun, Kim Myungsoo and Choi Youngjae.  And boys, this is Kim Taeyeon." Minhyuk introduced everyone. Taeyeon bowed to them.
"It's nice to meet you all." She said. 
"Same goes to you." The boys replied. Taeyeon smiled.
"Taeyeon-ssi do you want to join us?" Youngjae asked and made some room for her to sit.
"Come on stay with us Tae. Plus this table isn't too small for all of us." Minhyuk joked with her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, giggled and smiled at him.
"What do you say?" Minhyuk asked and smiled. Taeyeon smiled and turned to see her other friends at he table. The table looked small for all of them anyways so she nodded and joined them.  

"Where did Taeng go?" Seungri asked back at their table. Tiffany looked at him.
"Ohh she's with Minhyuk." She replied to him. Seungri nodded his head. GD heard what Tiffany said and looked up. He scanned the room until he found the right table. He looked at Taeyeon and it looks as if she's having a wonderful time.
"Why is she there?" He asked himself. Hana looked at him.
"What was that?" She asked him. GD faced her and smiled.
"Ohh nothing. Was just talking to myself." He lied to her. Hana smiled and finished off her lunch.

"And then he fell on his face!" Daehyun told a funny story to them. Taeyeon laughed. She had to admit, these boys really are childish sometimes even though they don't look like it.
"Taeyeon-ssi we're all going out to the skate park tomorrow after school, do you want to join?" Jonghyun asked her. 
"Yeah Tae, come join." Minhyuk turned to her and smiled. Taeyeon stopped and thought for a moment.
"Uhh yeah, I don't think I'm doing anything after school anyways." She said and smiled to them. The boys all cheered and continued talking. Taeyeon slightly turned to the table where the others were sitting. She thought she saw GD look at her but she just shook the thought away. For the rest on the lunch break, Taeyeon decided to just stay with them.

After classes ended when Taeyeon was at the locker, Minhyuk went up and called for her.
"Ohh oppa what's up?" She asked.
"Me and the boys were just going to go out and hang for a bit. Wanna join us? They really like you" He smiled at her. 
"Ahh... Sorry oppa. I sort of got plans with Jiyong-oppa tonight." She rubbed the back of her neck.
"No that's alright." He smiled at her.
"But tomorrow, I'll definitely go with you guys." She happily said. Minhyuk smiled at her and ruffled her hair.
 "Taeng, you ready?" GD went up from behind. Taeyeon jumped a bit and turned to him.
"Ohh oppa, you're here." She smiled. GD smiled at her and nodded. GD looked at and stared at Minhyuk. Minhyuk just stood there and looked back at him. Taeyeon felt the tension between the two so she decided to break the silence.
"Alright oppa, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled to Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled back and ruffled her hair again. GD just glared at him. Everytime he saw Taeyeon with Minhyuk, he would get a weird feeling and he did not like that. 
"Bye Tae." He smiled and walked off. Taeyeon smiled and waved him goodbye.
"Yah why do you have to stay around with him?" GD asked Taeyeon after he left. Taeyeon looked at him and scoffed.
"What are you talking about? What's wrong with him?" She asked him. GD sighed in frustration.
"Everything!" He said frustrated and ruffled his own hair. Taeyeon looked at him confused. GD took a deep breath in and tried to calm himself down.
"Taeng, I don't like him." He straight out told him. Taeyeon just looked at him and frowned.
"Oppa your being weird." She said to him. GD sighed.
"I'm serious Taeng. I feel like I know him from somewhere. I just don't know from where." He told her. Taeyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes. She turned away from him and continued to pack her bag. 
"Come on oppa. You're over thinking. Minhyuk-oppa is fine. He is nothing how you think he is." She said to him. GD rolled his eyes. Inside he knows that he has seen Minhyuk before.
"Come on let's just go." He said abit frustrated. Taeyeon giggled and closed her locker and followed him out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated!

I've been reading the comments and I just want to say thank you all for the support :) I've have thoughts on deleting this story but reading the comments makes me want to write more :) Thank you!! 

Please continue to support me :) 

And please comment more and subscribe 

- peanutbutterjelly_