CHAPTER 2

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Tae your coming tonight yeah?" Tiffany asked her as they too their seat. "Yeah but I need to drop by home first." Taeyeon replied. "Yeah thats fine." Tiffany smiled. "Fany I'll be back. I forgot one of my books in my locker." Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded. "Alright be quick yeah?" She said. "Don't worry I won't be long" Taeyeon said as she got up and headed out back to her locker. Just as Taeyeon was about to open her locker, someone turned her around and pushed her against the lockers. Taeyeon winced in pain. "Goodmorning Taeyeon." Jiyeon smirked. Taeyeon sighed. "Hi Jiyeon. Can I help you?" She asked. Jiyeon use to be friends with Taeyeon until Taeyeon found out that the only reason she wanted to be friends with her is to get close to GD. Jiyeon scoffed. "Don't play the nice girl now Taeyeon. I know how you are." Jiyeon said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and turned to her locker. "Jiyeon that was all you not me." She said to her. Jiyeon turned Taeyeon around again. "Look Kim Taeyeon, stay away from GD okay?" She threatened. Taeyeon sighed again. "Jiyeon just stop it okay? I'm sick and tired of all of this." She said then turned back. "Goodmorning GD-oppa." She heard Jiyeon said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes once again. "Morning. What's going on?" GD asked. "Ohh nothing. Just here to say hi to you and Taeyeon." Jiyeon smiled. "Oh okay then." GD smiled. Taeyeon got her book she needed and shut her locker clsoed. "Taeng wait for me?" GD asked. Taeyeon loked at him smiled and nodded. GD turned to his locker and got his stuff ready. Taeyeon faced Jiyeon and Jiyeon just glared at her. "Alright done." GD said. "Let's go?" He asked. "Yeah let's go." Taeyeon replied. "See you around Jiyeon." Taeyeon said to her and smirked. Just as the two walked off, Jiyeon was glaring Taeyeon's back. "I'll get you Kim Taeyeon. You just wait." Jiyeon thought. "You alright?" GD asked Taeyeon. "Yeah I'm fine." She smiled. "She didn't hurt you did she?" He continued. "Oppa I'm fine. Trust me." She turned to him and smiled. "Come on let's go." She dragged him to their room.

During lunch they all sat at their usual table. "I'll be back. Going to the bathroom." Taeyeon said and got up. Just as she came out of the bathroom someone called for her. "Ohh Hana-unnie! How've you been?" Taeyeon hugged her. "I've been good what about you?" Hana asked her back. "Yeah not too bad." Taeyeon smiled. "I feel like it's been a while. We need to go out and catch up soon." Hana said to her. Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "Taeng there you are." GD went up to her. Taeyeon cleared . "What?" GD asked. Taeyeon smiled and motioned her head to Hana. GD turned around and looked. Taeyeon just smiled. "O..ohh H..Hana-ssi. S..sorry to interupt." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh no, not a problem G-Dragon-ssi." Hana shyly said. Taeyeon smiled at the two.  "Well Taeyeon I'll see you soon yeah? I'll get back to you and then we can go out soon." She smiled. "Alright no worries. See you around unnie." Taeyeon bidded her goodbye. "Bye G-Dragon." Hana said and smiled at him. "B...bye Hana." GD stuttered. When Hana left, Taeyeon just stared at GD with a grin. GD looked at her. "Stop it." He said. Taeyeon smirked, shook her head and walked off. "Taeng stop it!" GD said and chased after her.

Lunch soon ended and it was now time for Taeyeon to go to her chemistry class. "Taeyeon!" Someone called for her. "Ohh Minhyuk-ssi, hi." She smiled at him. "Can I sit with you?" He asked her. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. "Alright students, today you can just work on your assignment." Mr Park, their chemistry teacher told them. "Awesome. So where do you want to start?" Minhyuk asked her. 

The two hours of chemistry went by fast. Soon it was already time fo their last session at school. "Taeyeon-ssi what class do you have now?" Minhyuk asked her. "I got music now." She smiled. "Ohh really? Are you with Mr Kim or Mr Jung?" He asked her. "Umm with Mr Jung I'm pretty sure." She smiled. Minhyuk nodded. "Really? Me too!." Minhyuk said excitingly. "Really? Well I'm gonna get my books and I'll see you in class then." Taeyeon happily said. Minhyuk nodded and then made his way to his locker. "You two seem to be getting along." GD came up from behind her. "Omo oppa you scared me." She said and placed her hand on her chest. GD laughed. "His a really nice guy." Taeyeon said. GD raised his eyebrows. "Tae you just met him didn't you?" He asked. "Why oppa? He really is a nice guy." Taeyeon smiled. "Come on let's go to class." She dragged his arm. "Guess who's in our class." Taeyeon grinned at him. GD raised his eyebrows again. "Who?" He asked. Taeyeon sighed and shook her head. "Tell me." He started to whine. "You'll see."  She said and started to walk faster. "Taeng!" He chased after her. Taeyeon walked faster until she got to the room. She quickly ran and took a seat next to Minhyuk. "Hey what was all that about?" GD caught up to her. Taeyeon grinned at him and raised her shoulders. Minhyuk on the side, was sitting there wondering what was going on. Just as GD turned around to take a seat, he bumped into someone. "Omo I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there..." He said and looked at her. "Hana-ssi." He said. Hana smiled. "Hello GD." She said. GD rubbed the back of his neck and then turned to face Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and winked at him. "Sorry Hana I didn't see you there." He turned back to her and said. Hana shook her head. "No it's alright. I'm fine." She smiled. "Do you want to sit here? Next to Tae?" She asked him. "Ohh no unnie it's alright." Taeyeon said. "But.." GD started. "Oppa don't be a burden and just sit on the other side next to Hana." Taeyeon said. "No it's alright he can sit next to you." Hana smiled. "Unnie don't worry, I got Minhyuk with me. Yeah oppa?" Taeyeon smiled and faced Minhyuk and mouthed. "Just go with it." Minhyuk got the idea and nodded. "Yeah Hana-ssi it's alright." Minhyuk said. Hana nodded. "I'll speak to you soon oppa, don't worry I'm all good." Taeyeon said to GD and grinned. GD was burning inside and did not know what to do. He just shook his head at Taeyeon and went to go sit next to Hana. Taeyeon made eye contact with him and winked and poked her tounge out at him. GD took his phone out and texted her. 'I'm so going to kill you after class.' Taeyeon read it and just rolled her eyes. "Okay so what was all that about?" Minhyuk asked her. Taeyeon looked up from her phone. "Ohh sorry. It's a long story." Taeyeon sighed. "I got all day." Minhyuk turned to her. "Well long story short, oppa over there has a crush on Hana-unnie." Taeyeon told him. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. "Really?" He asked not believing her. "Yeah really. That's why I ran in before he did so that he can sit next to her." Taeyeon honestly said. Minhyuk looked at her. "I still don't believe it." He said to her. Taeyeon smiled and poked her tounge out at him. "Fine don't then." She said. Minhyuk smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Your such a kid Taeyeon-ssi." He said to her. "Oh yeah, you can drop the honorifics." She smiled at him. "We're friends now yeah?" She asked and faced him. Minhuk smiled and nodded. "But then you have to start calling me oppa." He said to her. Taeyeon pouted and thought for a second. "Okay sounds like a deal." She smiled happily. 

Although the last class seemed to have went on forever, Minhyuk and Taeyeon go to know each other better. Same goes for Hana and GD. Not long after, the bell finally went. "Minhyuk-oppa, I'm gonna run now yeah. Jiyong-oppa is probably going to kill me." She pouted. "Jiyong?" He asked. "Ohh yeah, G-Dragon? GD? It's his real name." She smiled. "Ahh" Minhyuk nodded. "But yeah I'll see you tomorrow." Taeyeon quickly got up, packed her stuff and got ready to leave the room. "I'll message you on katalk tonight." She yelled out as she ran out of the room. Minhyuk smiled and then turned to GD's direction to see what he was doing. "I'll see you tomorrow Hana." He bidded her goodbye as he watched Taeyeon run out. Hana smiled. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." She too bidded him goodbye. GD then quickly packed his things and ran out after Taeyeon.

"FANY!!" Taeyeon yelled out as she was about to reach her locker. Tiffany looked up to her. "What's up with you?" She asked. "I made oppa sit next to Hana in class and now his going to kill me." Taeyeon spoke really fast. "Woah Tae, slow down." Tiffany laughed. "I'm going to run Fany. I'll message you tonight." Taeyeon quickly said as she rushed and got her things ready. Tiffany stood there laughing. "Don't laugh Fany. His actually going to kill me." Taeyeon spoke quickly again. Tiffany shook her head. "Go. I'll buy you some time." She told her. Taeyeon smiled. "Thank you Fany. I actually love you heaps." She hugged her. Tiffany laughed. "Quickly go. I can see him run down." She told Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned around and can see GD rushing down the corridor. "Bye Fany. Speak to you tonight!" She yelled and ran off. "Hey oppa!" Tifany called out and held GD's arm before he could run after him. GD looked at her. "Yeah Fany?" He asked. "Oppa I need help on one of my assignments. You reckon you can help me?" She lied. "Uhh yeah for what subject?" He asked still looking a head to find Taeyeon. "For maths..?" She said unsure. GD looked at her weird. "Tiff you know I'm no good at maths... "He started. "Why don't you ask T.O.P-hyung?" He asked her. "T.O.P-oppa? Pft oppa, I think his worse then you." She joked. GD smiled. "Actually Fany, his a lot smarter then you think." He said.  Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "Really now." She said not believing him. GD nodded. "Look here he comes now. Hyung!" He called out. "Fany needs help with her maths assignment." He told him. T.O.P turned to her. "Really?" He asked. "I thought you were good with maths." He continued. "Actually..." Tiffany said rubing the back of her neck. GD raised his eyebrows. "Do you really need help or are you just trying to stop me?" He asked her. "Stop you? From what?" She nervously laughed. "I gotta go. Don't want to be late for literacy class!" Said said as she ran off. "Hey don't look at me. Your the one thats closer to her." GD said to T.O.P.

"Phew. Lost him." Taeyeon said as she took another route home. "Now where am I...?" She asked herself. As she was continuing to walk down the street, she started to feel as if someone is watching her. She quickly turned around but to see no one was behind her. "Weird..." She thought. She continued to make her way down the street when she suddenly got the same feeling again. She turned around again and saw a figure hide behind a wall. "It's Jiyong-oppa isnt it?" She thought. She shook her head then her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and it was GD. "Taeng where are you?" He asked. "I'm at your place and no one is home. Your neighbour said your parent's are out and that you havent came home yet." He finished. "Very funny oppa, I know it's you there." She said. "What are you talking about?" He asked her. "Don't play dumb oppa, I know it's you thats following behind me." She said."Tae seriously, I'm at your place." He said serious. Taeyeon suddenly got nervous and started to wonder who was following her. "Tae? Tae you there?" GD called for her. "Ohh yeah oppa. I'll be home soon." She said to him. "Tae where are you? Do you want me to come and get you?" He asked her. Taeyeon had the feeling again. Someone was watching her. She turned and looked at all directions but couldn't see anyone. "Taeng?" GD called out. "If your playing games, you should stop now." He said. Taeyeon turned back and started to walk again. "Oppa?" She called for him. "Taeyeon are you alright?" He asked worried. "Your really starting to worry me." He finished. "Oppa there's someone following me." She told him. "Taeng where are you? I'm coming to get you." He said. "Oppa I'm at Samcheongdong-gil" She told him. "Taeng what are you doing there?" He asked her. "Oppa please hurry." She said scared. "Alright Tae I'm coming. Whatever you do just keep walking okay? I'll be there in a couple minutes. Whatever you do, do not let him talk to you." He strictly told her. "Yeah oppa. I won't" She told him. "Alright I'll be there soon. Bye." He said to her. "Bye oppa." She said and hung up. 

Taeyeon kept on walking picking up her pace. Just as she was about to walk past a ally way, someone pulled her by the arms. Taeyeon dropped her phone and before she could scream, the person covered . The person grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. "Let me go!" She tried to scream and free herself. "Now school girls is what I like." The guy whispered in her ear. Taeyeon smelt the man's breath and it smelt like alcohol. Taeyeon tried to free herself but everytime she tried, he would grab her arm tighter. "HELP!" She tried to scream through his hand. "SHUT UP." The guy said to her. Taeyeon tried to push him and hit him. She then tried to kick him hard on the leg. "Fiesty one. I like." He said and pushed her harder. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" She screamed. "Shut it!" He said aggressively. Taeyeon bit his hand and he freed . "SOMEONE HELP ME!" She yelled out. The guy shook his hand in pain and then slapped her across the face. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT IT!" He yelled in her face.

"Where is she?" GD asked himself when he got there. GD kept trying to call her however she didn't pick up. He sprinted across the street until he saw a very familiar phone. He bent down and picked it up. "This is Taeyeon's." He said to himself. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" He heard someone shout. GD quickly looked up into the allyway where the phone lied, he then, without even thinking ran in there towards the crying voice. Just a few meters ahead, he saw two body figures. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT IT!" He heard the man yell. GD took a better look at who it was and saw that it was Taeyeon. The man gave a sharp slap across Taeyeon's face. GD was shocked at what he saw. Not only that, but he got very angry. No one ever is aloud to lay a finger on Taeyeon like that. "HEY!" He shouted. The man turned around and looked at him. "Go home kid, this has nothing to do with you." He said. GD walked closer to him. "Let her go." He said angrily. "I said go home kid." The man said. "And I said let her go!" GD raised his voice. The man let Taeyeon go and she slid down onto the floor crying. "Are you looking for some trouble kid?" The man said. Just as he finished his sentence, he tried to punch GD. GD being sharp, quickly ducked and dodged the punch. He got back up and punched the man across the face hard. The man stumbled onto the floor. GD went up to him and punched him across the face again. "NO ONE! I SAY NO ONE CAN EVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He yelled at the man and punched him again. Taeyeon looked up and quickly ran to GD. She stopped him from punching the man. "Oppa! Stop it! His already passed out." Taeyeon told him and held his arm. GD turned and looked at her. She has a slightly bruised cheek. He gently touched her cheek. "I'm sorry Taeng, for not being here earlier." He said. Taeyeon shook her head and hugged him and started to sob in his chest. "I'm really sorry Taeng." He hugged her back. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and didnt think it was boring.

Please comment how you think and subscribe :)

- peanutbutterjelly_