CHAPTER 4

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

The next day, Taeyeon felt too weak to get out of bed and go to school. She turned her alarm off and lied back down. She woke up with a massive headache. She got her phone and looked at the time. It was already 7:30AM. Usually at this time, GD would have messaged her a good morning text. Taeyeon sighed and put her phone back on her bedside table. She lied back down and thought of what Jiyeon done to her a couple days ago. Her head started to hurt more just by the thought of it. She sighed again and lightly shook her head. She lied on her side and was greatful that it was the last day of the week for school so she didn't have to face her again for a couple more days. Taeyeon closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

It was already 5 minutes before classes start and Tiffany was starting to worry about her bestfriend. 
"Oppa where is she? She's not picking her phone up." She said to T.O.P. 
"Tiff don't worry. We'll go to her house after school." T.O.P tried to calm her down.
"What about Jiyong-oppa? Maybe he knows something." Tiffany said quickly. 
"Look there he is." She continued and pointed to him walking down the hallway. 
"Oppa!" She called out for him. GD looked up and greeted her.
"Morning guys, whats up?" He asked as he got his books ready. 
"Oppa have you seen Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked. GD looked at her. 
"No I havent why?" He replied with worry. Tiffany pouted. 
"I can't reach her..." She quietly said. GD shrugged. GD turned his head a bit and saw Minhyuk just down the corridor at his locker.
"I don't know maybe that Minhyuk guy knows." GD said coldly and turned to his locker.
"Minhyuk?" Tiffany asked. "Why would he know?" She continued. 
"I don't know. They seem pretty close." GD said and got his books. 
"Whats gotten into you?" T.O.P asked him. 
"Nothing." GD turned to him and said. 
"Ohh look theres Hana. I'll catch up with you guys soon." GD said and walked away. Tiffany and T.O.P looked at each other. 
"Did they have a fight or something?" T.O.P asked her.
"I don't know oppa... She didn't tell me anything." Tiffany said to him. 
"But oppa he sounded worried when I asked him." She finished.
"Don't worry Tiff. We'll find her. We'll go to her house after school." T.O.P said. 
"Come on. Let's go to class." He put his hand on his shoulder and told her to go with him.

After about 2 more hours of sleep, Taeyeon decided to pull herself up from bed. She looked at the time and sighed. She went to wash up and then went to the kitchen. She looked for some medicine that will help her feel better, however she couldn't find any. Taeyeon decided to grab something quick to eat and then get changed so she can go to the doctors for a check up. After she ate, she went and got changed and made her way to the doctors.

"Tiffany relax, maybe she slept in." T.O.P tried to calm her down a bit during lunch.
"Oppa shes not like this." Tiffany sighed.
"Jiyong-oppa did she come yet?" Tiffany asked GD as he was sitting down. GD looked at her confused.
"Who?" He asked.
"Taeng." Tiffany replied. GD put his lunch down and looked at her.
"What? She's still not here?" He asked with worry. Tiffany shook her head and pouted.
"I thought you guys had class together." She said to him. GD just shook his head.
"I don't have any classes with her till last session today." He replied to her. 
"Where is she then...?" Tiffany asked worried again.
"She's still not answering her phone." She finished. GD looked at her with worry then took his phone out.
'Shoud I call her?' He thought to himself. GD sighed and stood up.
"Oppa where are you going?" Tiffany asked him.
"I'm going to call her." He said then walked outside. Once he got outside and somewhere private, he took his phone out and decided to call Taeyeon. After a few rings, she finally picked up.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Taeng?" He replied.
"Oppa, whats wrong?" Taeyeon asked.
"Taeng, where are you? Why didn't you come today?" He asked her.
"Ohh I wasn't feeling fine." She told him.
"You alright? Where are you?" He asked her.
"I'm out. I'm actually going to the doc..." She started.
"Ohh Hana!!" GD called out.
"What?" Taeyeon asked.
"Sorry Taeng I got to go. I'll speak to you soon." GD said to her.
"B...but... oppa..." Taeyeon started.
"Sorry Taeng. I promise I'll come over when school finishes." GD said and hung up. Taeyeon sighed hard.
"Oppa what's gotten into you...?" She asked herself.

When school ended, Tiffany quickly ran out to her locker.
"Fany slow down." T.O.P chased after her. Tiffany ignored him and quickly grabbed her things from her locker.
"Fany stop. We'll all go together." He said to her and held her arms. Tiffany looked at him. 
"Oppa hurry I wan't to get to her house fast." She told him. T.O.P nodded.
"I'll go get the others." He said and went to find the rest.

After about 5 minutes, everyone gathered outside the gates.
"Where is Jiyong-oppa?" Tiffany asked them. The boys just looked at one another.
"Hyung went with Hana-noona." Seungri said. Tiffany rolled her eyes when he told her that. Even though she may act like she doesn't know, Tiffany knows that GD has been ignoring his friends for Hana.
"Noona you okay?" Seungri asked her. TIffany nodded.
"Come on lets go." She said and led the way. When they got to Taeyeon's house, Tiffany rang the door bell. Taeyeon heard the bell and went downstairs to open it.
"Ohh, hey guys." She greeted them all.
"Taeng are you alright? You look sick" Seungri asked her. Taeyeon closed her eyes for a bit.
"Oppa I am sick. I got a cold." She told him. 
"Yeah I can see that. Based on what your wearing and how you look." Seungri said and took another look at what she was wearing. Taeyeon was wearing one of her wool pants and a long sleeve top and on top of that she was also wearing a robe. Taeyeon invited them all in the house.
"Ohh, where is Jiyong-oppa? He promised that he was going to drop by after school." She told them. Tiffany and the boys looked at each other.
"Tae, his with Hana..." Tiffany told her. Taeyeon looked at her.
"Oh of course he is." She said a bit dissapointed. 
"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" She changed the subject.
"Don't worry, we'll help ourselves. Just get some rest Taeng." Taeyang said. The rest nodded.
"How you feeling?" Tiffany went and sat next to her.
"Cold. And I'm starting to get a headache. Thank god its the weekend now." Taeyeon sniffed. Tiffany smiled.
"How did you even get sick? Was it from the night when we went out to eat?" She asked her. Taeyeon nodded.
"I think so... After that night when I walked back in the rain, I started feeling a bit odd." Taeyeon told her. 
"We should've just took a cab home." Tiffany said to her.
"Fany it's alright. I'll live." Taeyeon tried to make her friend smile. Tiffany looked at her, smiled and gave her a hug. Taeyeon smiled and hugged her back. Just then Taeyeon's phone buzzed. The two broke from their hug. 
"Who's that? Jiyong?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon took her phone out and had a look.
"No it's not. It's actually Minhyuk-oppa." Taeyeon told her and looked up.
"Minhyuk-oppa? As in the new kid Minhyuk?" Tiffany asked unsure. Taeyeon nodded.
"I didn't know you guys were close." She said to her.
"We're not really that close." Taeyeon said.
"Then how come you call him oppa?" Tiffany curiously asked. Taeyeon smiled.
"Ohh well we're partners for our chemistry assignment and well I don't know, I just started calling him oppa." She told her. Tiffany gave her a grin.
"Yah why are you looking at me like that?" Taeyeon asked and nudged her.
"I'm not doing anything." She smiled innocently. Taeyeon looked at her and shook her head.
"Ohh yeah and Taeng, whats the deal with you and Jiyong? Did you two have a fight or something?" Tiffany asked her. Taeyeon looked down.
"Honestly I don't even know whats going on. Ever since he got closer to Hana-unnie, his been avoiding me. He even cut me off for her." Taeyeon honestly said. Tiffany sighed.
"Yeah I noticed that too. His even cut off the others too." Tiffany told her. Taeyeon was surpised to hear that.
"Really?" She sighed.
"This is so unlike him. I never thought he would pick a girl over his friends." Taeyeon said dissapointed and shook her head.
"Yeah me too." Tiffany sighed and lied back. 
"Ohh yeah, but he seems to not really like Minhyuk." Tiffany told her. Taeyeon turned and faced her.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Well like today, I was asking where you were and when he saw him, his attitude changed." Tiffany said. Taeyeon was confused. Why didn't GD like him? Taeyeon just sighed.
"I don't know Fany. But I do know that his changed." She said and got up.
"I'm going to check on the guys, don't want them to burn the house down." Taeyeon joked. Tiffany laughed and nodded.

Once Taeyeon got out of Tiffany's view she sighed hard. She then remembered that Minhyuk messaged her. She took her phone out again and read what he messaged.
"Taeyeon-ah, are you okay? You didn't come today. Tiffany was really worried for you." He said. Taeyeon smiled at his text.
"Hey oppa, I'm just feeling a bit sick. I'll be fine though. Tiffany is here with me now so shes fine now. :) " She replied. Taeyeon got a reply back fast.
"Ohh thats good to hear. Hope you get better soon." He said. 
"Thank you oppa." She replied back to him. Taeyeon smiled and put her phone back in her pocket.
"Oppa!! What are you guys doing?!" Taeyeon called out. Taeyeon looked at her kitchen and it was a mess.
"Oppa when you said you'll go help yourself I didn't mean trash my kitchen." She sighed and walked in.
"Taeng don't worry, we'll clean it up." Daesung gave a cheeky smiled. Taeyeon sighed for the hundreth time.
"You all better. None of you are leavin this house until this kitchen is spotless." Taeyeon said to them and joined in on getting something to eat.
"You alright?" T.O.P went to Tiffany, handed her a drink and sat next to her. Tiffany sat up.
"Oppa I'm just a bit worried about Taeng and Jiyong-oppa." She sighed.
"His been cutting everyone off lately and I don't even think he knows that Tae is sick." She finished.
"Yeah honestly I didn't expect him to pick Hana over us. But hey what can we do? He'll learn his lesson in the end. Don't stress Tiff." He said to her. Tiffany nodded her head.

After a couple more hours at Taeyeon's house, everyone decided to go home.
"Thanks guys for coming over." Taeyeon thanked them.
"Anytime Taeng." Taeyang said to her. Taeyeon smiled.
"I'll see you guys soon." She bidded them.
"Bye Taeyeon!" Everyone else said. Once everyone left, Taeyeon went and made sure the house is neat and tidy. After cleaning up, she went into her room and lied down. She took her phone out and couldnt help but wonder where GD is. 
"He didn't even message me." Taeyeon scoffed as she unlocked her phone. 
"What a liar. Didn't even come and drop by." She sighed. She then tried to call him. After a few more rings, he picked up.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Oppa? Where are you?" Taeyeon asked.
"Ohh I'm out right now. Why?" He asked her. Taeyeon quietly sighed.
"Oh no I was just wondering..." She said.
"You alright? You don't sound too good." He said to her.
"Ohh yeah I'm just a bit..." Before Taeyeon could finish, GD cut her off.
"Sorry Tae, Hana is back. I got to go." He said.
"Hana?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm out with her right now." He started.
"Look I'll speak to you soon. Bye." He said and hung up.
Taeyeon sighed hard.
"Of course. It's always Hana this Hana that these days." She said and shook her head.

"Oppa what do you think is going to happen to Tae and Jiyong-oppa?" Tiffany asked T.O.P as he walked her home.
"I don't know... Honestly I thought there was going to be something between the two. They practically know everything about each other." He answered her.
"Yeah I thought so too but now he likes Hana..." Tiffany sighed.
"I'm worreid about Tae, I know how she is. I don't want her to get hurt." She finished.
"Tiffany your stressing too much, Taeyeon is strong and shes got us too. Knowing Jiyong I don't think he'll hurt her. He really cares for her." T.O.P said to her.
"Oppa I don't think he even knows that Tae is sick." Tiffany said.
"His really gone blind ever since him and Hana started talking. Don't worry everything will be fine." He said to her.
"I hope so." Tiffany sighed again.
"Well heres my stop. Thanks for walking me oppa." Tiffany smiled at him.
"No worries Fany. I'll see you soon." He ruffled her hair. Tiffany smiled and waved him goodbye.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey readers~ It's been a while since I last updated. Sorry I've been pretty busy these past weeks. I'll try to update more. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and will continue to support me!! :)

Please comment and subscribe. :)

- peanutbutterjelly_