Chapter 7 : The 'F' Bomb

First Love, Second Love, Third Love, Fourth Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, 1 Jan 2015

Elizabeth’s POV

“Do you remember the first time we met in Seoul with Uncle Hyunsuk?” I ask him about our first meeting back in the days, it was so damn funny. “You think I was getting married.”

I laugh my lung out and he just smile at me.

“How could I forget, that was the day he told me about my second album.” I wait for his next comment, nothing came out from that pretty lip of him.

“Yeah right.”I thought there’s something else he wants to share with me.

 

We spend the rest of the flight chatting about the other random things that comes to our mind. I found out that Jiyong is a very loving person and he is really are a good person. Same as me, he likes safe and the scene before.

I remember that one time we had because of the alcohol, before his world tour, during his world tour, and after, like from March until November 2013, before my VS Fashion Show. I feel bad about it, because I start having with Seunghyun on December. Well, Jiyong change after I came back from VS. I though as his buddies, he wants to put a stop to it. We never talk about that again. I really want to explain to him about the thing between me and Seunghyun is one mistake. We all know that he is a machine, even he’s not that good,and he will find a different woman on his bed every time he wakes up. I was one of them. Until from one point he stops having with them and just stays focus on me. I actually still sleeping with the other until now, I know that deep down that Seunghyun knows about this.

I really wants to explain to Jiyong, that what I said back in the day that what we have it’s just physical is true and I really want to ask him about his change of attitude last year, but I can’t bring myself to ask, all this year.Maybe Japan will be my opening.

I also told him about my dogs, Gol and Hus and their big family, and the plan to bring them to Seoul, for my birthday. I really hope when Gol and Hus finally arrive at Seoul he will be there to help me. He and Youngbae must be there. Having twelve dogs not an easy task, but I miss them so much and I know better that Chrissie and Mark doesn’t like dogs like I do. Before Gol and Hus come, I want to meet Gaho, Jiyong’s dog and Homie, Youngbae’s dog. I can’t believe I didn’t know about their dogs.

I insist for us to use my car and I’ll drive. He strongly deny for me to drive. Well, I know that I haven’t slept longer than him, but I’m used to it and don’t get so work out like him. So I throw all my cards to make him agree and I win, like always.

 

Jiyong’s POV

“So, car right?” She asks me again as we got out from the plane. “I’m fine driving, don’t worry.”

“Fine.” She’s insisting on using car to go to Shinagawa and she will be the driver. I can’t say no to her, she treating to leave me alone here. That’s terrified me. So I agree.

I sleep all the way from Narita to Shinagawa. I don’t know why I can be this jerk to her. I guess I don’t want to do stupid thing I do when I feel sleepy.

We arrive at the Hotel when it almost three. We still have like five hour until the photo shot.

I wait by the elevator when she’s taking our room key in the reception. She looks annoy when she turn and walks towards me.

“We’re in trouble.” She says to me.

“What trouble?” I ask, please don’t make this day even worse than this.

“There is only one room available,” she says. What?

“This is a big hotel, How could there’s only one room avail…” I can’t believe it.

“Listen to me first, Ji. This room I mention is Executive Club Twin Room” She stops my sulking “Smoking.”

“What?”

“You smoke right?” She continues “I do too. All the other room available is non-smoking one. So there’s only one available for both of us.”

“Do you mind? Sharing a room with me or you can move to the non-smoking one.” She says “Because I really can’t.”

“You smoke? How could I don’t know about it?” I ask her. This past three years I never seen her even once smoking, I do smell cigarette from her, but I never thought she’s the one blowing it.

“You don’t know? I mention it before.” she sounds surprise, “Well that explain why Seunghyun mad at me yesterday.”

“He’s mad? He seems angry before the rehearsal that was you?”

“Probably,” she thinks about it “Before I meet my father I smoke in the back hall and he walks in. Then he mad at me, out of nowhere. I was already late for meeting them, so I just leave him angry. Did he do something stupid?” She sounds sorry.

“No he didn’t. Thankfully.”

“So, one room or two?” she asks me again. I don’t know that my selfishness will win and I don’t know will this become a mistake, but I don’t care.

“One.”

 

Because I was really tired and all, I sleep as soon as I lay on my bed. I woke up five minutes ago. Now I’m unpacking my things and getting ready to shower. The room is great, I haven’t checked it when I came in earlier,and I do really will enjoy it staying here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter